democrats will be SLAUGHTERED in the mid-terms

They won't take the house, not now.

The Stalinist pigs were already dropping like a stone. Now with them openly promoting violent street gangs who have a motto to "Murder, Rape, Control," the chance of these evil scum taking the house is literally zero.

Take "basket full of deplorables," multiply by ten million, and you have the deMS-13 support of this terrorist gang.
Democrats have already flipped more than 40 Republican seats since Trump became president.

How many have Republicans flipped? :badgrin:

40 Republican seats Comrade? Wow, that sounds bad. What states were these 40 Republican Congressmen from? :dunno:
Rather than make up strawmen, why not simply answer my question? How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump was sworn in?

What straw man, Comrade? :dunno: You were lying, and everyone here knew it.

See, you're not clever. deMS-13 have made marginal gains in a few local elections. The Americans still control 38 of 50 state legislatures, 33 governorships, and all three branches of the federal government. Despite the efforts of an advocacy press who is little more than propaganda for the deMS-13, you are set to LOSE seats in the Senate and continue your minority in the house.

When deMS-13 lose, America wins.
Lying? Moi?

Democrats flip 40th legislative race of Trump era, this time in New York

So for the third time I ask... how many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

Why are you so afraid to answer...?

Again, minor local races in urban areas.

Democrats have already flipped more than 40 Republican seats since Trump became president.

How many have Republicans flipped? :badgrin:

40 Republican seats Comrade? Wow, that sounds bad. What states were these 40 Republican Congressmen from? :dunno:
Rather than make up strawmen, why not simply answer my question? How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump was sworn in?

See, you're not clever. deMS-13 have made marginal gains in a few local elections. The Americans still control 38 of 50 state legislatures, 33 governorships, and all three branches of the federal government. Despite the efforts of an advocacy press who is little more than propaganda for the deMS-13, you are set to LOSE seats in the Senate and continue your minority in the house.

Lying? Moi?

So for the third time I ask... how many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

Not all.

So again, why are you so afraid to answer?

4th time... How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

As long as the Dems keep calling normal people racist-sexist-homophobic-islamaphobes, they'll totally win in November.

Keep it up Proggies! You go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That and keep supporting/promoting MS-13. Voters really dig that. It's sure to put the Oppressives in power.

I'm going to rename my AR-15 as MS-13 so the Progs will love and protect it.

Lying? Moi?

Not all.

So again, why are you so afraid to answer?

4th time... How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

Yeah, you're WINNING Comrade Fawn.

Republicans Now Control Record Number of State Legislative Chambers

Democrats will be slaughtered in the mid-terms?

Somebody hasn’t been paying attention to these special elections democrats have been winning in republican districts and states..... preferring to huff the crap FOX News, Rush and Hannity been selling.

Huff away nutters, huff away. See y’all at the polls. :)

Democrats will be slaughtered in the mid-terms?

Somebody hasn’t been paying attention to these special elections democrats have been winning in republican districts and states..... preferring to huff the crap FOX News, Rush and Hannity been selling.

Huff away nutters, huff away. See y’all at the polls. :)
The landscape is changing in favor of republicans

Generic ballot polls showed dems with a substantial lead, as much as 14 points, just a few short months ago

Those same polls have republicans either tied or with a lead as high as 6 points

And polls almost always over sample democrats

So, yeah - I look forward to seeing you at the ballot box

:beer:

The outcome of those special elections and democrat turnout say otherwise.

Don’t believe everything you read in the mainstream media. It’s just click bait for deep state frothing fools.

:)

Don’t believe everything you read in the mainstream media. It’s just click bait for deep state frothing fools.

Republicans will gain a minimum of 3 Senate seats and will retain control of the House

I'm willing to wager whatever you want on my prediction

History says the minority party will win. This will be a huge defeat for the Democrats if they don't at least take the House or the Senate.

Republicans will gain a minimum of 3 Senate seats and will retain control of the House

I'm willing to wager whatever you want on my prediction

How about the renunciation of Trump? You willing to wager that?

I didn’t think so.

oomph.jpg

LOLOL

what do you mean "renunciation"

are you implying he will be impeached?

What part of “renunciation of Trump” did you not understand?

Don’t try to add on, discern or imply what I meant beyond what I post.

I meant the RENUNCIATION OF TRUMP.

You willing to wager that? :)

Forum List

Back