Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.

Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.. It was not a goal of the impeachment but, wow, have they got under Trump's skin.
He is seething and loaded for revenge. It will be interesting how he acts out his revenge. Seeking revenge can take his focus off more important issues of our country.

Many consider a winning strategy is to not let your adversary know they got under your skin. That is not a strategy Donald is taking

So, taking the elected leader of the country and distracting him from the work he was elected to do...is a victory for the democrats.

Got it.

The Democrats got what they wanted:

A video of each and every Republican Senator desperately trying to justify why they voted to keep a crook in the White House!

That's going to bite more than a few of them in the ass for years to come!

Just like it hurt those that voted to acquit Clinton? Sorry the American public has a short memory and most people hate Congress but like their Congressmen.

The American people are smart enough to tell the difference between a president having a consensual sex relationship and (having the decency to) lie about it, and a president withholding tax payer paid for funds to blackmail a foreign government for personal political gain.

A video of each and every Republican Senator desperately trying to justify why they voted to keep a crook in the White House!

Just like it hurt those that voted to acquit Clinton? Sorry the American public has a short memory and most people hate Congress but like their Congressmen.

The American people are smart enough to tell the difference between a president having a consensual sex relationship and (having the decency to) lie about it, and a president withholding tax payer paid for funds to blackmail a foreign government for personal political gain.

You are wrong, the average American won’t care by November. Clinton wasn’t impeached for consensual sex, he was impeached for perjury and obstruction.

On September 11 signed the release of funds to Ukraine before the end of the fiscal year. So he did not commit a crime. Nice spin though.

You are wrong, the average American won’t care by November. Clinton wasn’t impeached for consensual sex, he was impeached for perjury and obstruction.

On September 11 signed the release of funds to Ukraine before the end of the fiscal year. So he did not commit a crime. Nice spin though.

I bet you always see the truth as 'spin'!

Trump was impeached for abuse of power and obstruction - for crimes that were a whole lot more damaging than Clinton's blowjobs!

Many Republicans voted to acquit Clinton. The Republican senate was purely partisan - some even admitted that Trump was basically guilty.

They'll pay for being a bunch of spineless weenies in November!

Trump was impeached for abuse of power and obstruction - for crimes that were a whole lot more damaging than Clinton's blowjobs!

Many Republicans voted to acquit Clinton. The Republican senate was purely partisan - some even admitted that Trump was basically guilty.

And the Democratic House was purely partisan as well. Spin it anyway you want.

Obstruction of Congress is something EVERY congress person and senator should be outraged over.

But the Republican Senators are spineless weenies...they wouldn't stand up to Trump.

Obstruction of Congress is something EVERY congress person and senator should be outraged over.

But the Republican Senators are spineless weenies...they wouldn't stand up to Trump.

The Democrats weren't outraged over Clinton's obstruction and he violating a US citizens civil rights. Are those Democrats back then "spineless weenies"? You do spin it well.

I
Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.. It was not a goal of the impeachment but, wow, have they got under Trump's skin.
He is seething and loaded for revenge. It will be interesting how he acts out his revenge. Seeking revenge can take his focus off more important issues of our country.

Many consider a winning strategy is to not let your adversary know they got under your skin. That is not a strategy Donald is taking

I gotta tell ya, Trump is not one you want to get pissed off at you.
I'm still convinced the moment he made the decision to be president was that night at the Whitehouse correspondents dinner when that dumbass Obama ridiculed him.
He has a way of getting even and getting way ahead in the process. Anger just motivates that man and spurs him on.
He's not going do something stupid and juvenile like tearing a paper up, he's gonna bury your dumb ass, then piss on your grave.
You sound as angry as Trump. I think extremely angry people like you and Trump lose in the end.

So you believe the Squad, Pelosi, Sharpton, Schiff, Waters and Schumer lose in the end.
When it comes to impeaching Trump, they lost.
For anyone who wanted to listen, they exposed corrupt Trump actions. But his supporters could care less about corruption, abuse of power, grabbing women by the pussy or anything else he does.

You missed the point completely, Trump or no Trump, I listed several extremely angry people, some of them have been that way for decades. All you can do is focus on a brief impeachment and Senate trial.

Your opinion of corruption comes from your political alliance with Democrats, nothing else.
The vast majority of those who testified of Trump's improper behavior were Republicans.

The Democrats weren't outraged over Clinton's obstruction and he violating a US citizens civil rights. Are those Democrats back then "spineless weenies"? You do spin it well.
yes

I
I gotta tell ya, Trump is not one you want to get pissed off at you.
I'm still convinced the moment he made the decision to be president was that night at the Whitehouse correspondents dinner when that dumbass Obama ridiculed him.
He has a way of getting even and getting way ahead in the process. Anger just motivates that man and spurs him on.
He's not going do something stupid and juvenile like tearing a paper up, he's gonna bury your dumb ass, then piss on your grave.
You sound as angry as Trump. I think extremely angry people like you and Trump lose in the end.

So you believe the Squad, Pelosi, Sharpton, Schiff, Waters and Schumer lose in the end.
For anyone who wanted to listen, they exposed corrupt Trump actions. But his supporters could care less about corruption, abuse of power, grabbing women by the pussy or anything else he does.

You missed the point completely, Trump or no Trump, I listed several extremely angry people, some of them have been that way for decades. All you can do is focus on a brief impeachment and Senate trial.

Your opinion of corruption comes from your political alliance with Democrats, nothing else.
The vast majority of those who testified of Trump's improper behavior were Republicans.

Okay, what does that have to do with angry people losing in the end?

yes

So we should have found Clinton guilty?

I don't believe either should have been impeached because of the negative affect it had on America and the American people. That is just me.

So your point is the Democrats proved they can be a pain in the ass. Apparently that is important to you if you are a Democrat.

This was not Democrats making up charges. This was loyal Americans, most Republicans, that were shocked by Trump's actions. These are people who have fought for our country and served our country.

For these good Americans to be vilified by a bunch of chicken hawk Trump supporters is criminal.

This was not Democrats making up charges. This was loyal Americans, most Republicans, that were shocked by Trump's actions. These are people who have fought for our country and served our country.

For these good Americans to be vilified by a bunch of chicken hawk Trump supporters is criminal.

Which has nothing to do with what we were talking about. If you won't stay on topic then I see no point in having a dialogue with you.

Bullshit. The charges were entirely made up. The Democrats showed their contempt for the Constitution, the institutions of government and even for the House by attempting to remove a President because they disagreed with his policies. The entire impeachment process was just dirty politics, and if you had any sense of being a loyal American, rather than just a loyal Democrat, you would condemn it rather than try to excuse such disreputable political tactics.

yes

I don't believe either should have been impeached because of the negative affect it had on America and the American people. That is just me.
Fair enough. I can agree with that reasoning. But both has enough evidence to possibly impeach. I do not remember the individuals pushing for the Clinton impeachment to be attacked after he was not found guilty.
Clinton apologized and said let's move on. I am not saying Clinton was a great guy.
But all involved with the Trump impeachment, many Republicans, are being scorched by Trump and his minions. That should not happen.

Bullshit. The charges were entirely made up. The Democrats showed their contempt for the Constitution, the institutions of government and even for the House by attempting to remove a President because they disagreed with his policies. The entire impeachment process was just dirty politics, and if you had any sense of being a loyal American, rather than just a loyal Democrat, you would condemn it rather than try to excuse such disreputable political tactics.
You are an idiot who cannot think for themself.

He is seething and loaded for revenge...
Yeah … that's pretty much the same spin the leftarded media trotted out when last Pelosi had a face-to-face with the POTUS and she blew a gasket. You do recall that pic of her standing across the table while pointing at and trying to school Trump. The idiots called that a Trump meltdown. Idiots.
Did you watch her seething at the SOTU address? Did you see her hissy-fit presser yesterday? The old lady was clearly outta her league … and is now outta her mind. Very sad. :lol:

pelosilecturestrump.png

yes

Fair enough. I can agree with that reasoning. But both has enough evidence to possibly impeach. I do not remember the individuals pushing for the Clinton impeachment to be attacked after he was not found guilty.
Clinton apologized and said let's move on. I am not saying Clinton was a great guy.
But all involved with the Trump impeachment, many Republicans, are being scorched by Trump and his minions. That should not happen.

I believe we as a nation need to move on, whether Trump of Pelosi do, is another issue. I am tired of it all. I am for voting all incumbents out and placing term limits on everyone.

yes

I believe we as a nation need to move on, whether Trump of Pelosi do, is another issue. I am tired of it all. I am for voting all incumbents out and placing term limits on everyone.
We can agree on that!

Forum List

Back