Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.

Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.. It was not a goal of the impeachment but, wow, have they got under Trump's skin.
He is seething and loaded for revenge. It will be interesting how he acts out his revenge. Seeking revenge can take his focus off more important issues of our country.

Many consider a winning strategy is to not let your adversary know they got under your skin. That is not a strategy Donald is taking
It’s not about winning. It’s about protecting the constitution and the security of the United States. A president who tries to shake down the leader of a foreign nation to subvert an American election is not doing his job.

you wouldn’t understand.

Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.. It was not a goal of the impeachment but, wow, have they got under Trump's skin.
He is seething and loaded for revenge. It will be interesting how he acts out his revenge. Seeking revenge can take his focus off more important issues of our country.

Many consider a winning strategy is to not let your adversary know they got under your skin. That is not a strategy Donald is taking
Trump won the election because he’s just like the rest of us...pissed off.
Some peole were pissed off before the election and elected Trump. Those that were not pissed off before the election are now pissed off Trump was elected.
Amazingly I see the pro-Trumpsters, still, much more pissed off than the anti-Trumpsters.
The anti-Trumpsters are pissed at the world. The anti-Trumpsters are disgusted with Trump and his followers.

I hate to say it but I think the Trumpsters excessive anger will drive them to the polls in larger numbers than the disgusted anti-Trumpsters.
I suggest you get out of the house once in a while and have discussions with people who aren’t in your circle.
The Ds have no chance for 2020.
You did not read what I posted.
I said the proTrumpsters are pissed at the world and mad as hell about many things. The anti Trumpsters are disgusted with Trump and his followers.

The excessive anger of the pro Trumpsters will probably bring them out in greater numbers than the anti Trumpsters who are disgusted but not pissed off as hell.

That would mean Trump wins.

^That's^ what the left calls projecting...now tell us how everything went according to plan in Iowa

It’s not about winning. It’s about protecting the constitution and the security of the United States. A president who tries to shake down the leader of a foreign nation to subvert an American election is not doing his job.

you wouldn’t understand.
No, I agree with you 100%.

One usually doesn’t tear up a SOTU speech on live TV in front of the nation if they have won.
I agree, Pelosi lost her cool.

But I think Trump loses when he loses his cool being so vengeful. But that the way he always is. Cross him and he will do everything he can to crush you.

He is haunted and obsessed about never losing. That is why I think he is a loser.

President Donald Trump is NOT a politician. He is a tough, battle-hardened, billionaire businessman. He didn't get where he is by watching his every comment or "Tip Toeing Through the Tulips".

No president in history has been more transparent. "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" is out there every day. If you can't handle that, don't blame anyone else.

I

I gotta tell ya, Trump is not one you want to get pissed off at you.
I'm still convinced the moment he made the decision to be president was that night at the Whitehouse correspondents dinner when that dumbass Obama ridiculed him.
He has a way of getting even and getting way ahead in the process. Anger just motivates that man and spurs him on.
He's not going do something stupid and juvenile like tearing a paper up, he's gonna bury your dumb ass, then piss on your grave.
You sound as angry as Trump. I think extremely angry people like you and Trump lose in the end.

One usually doesn’t tear up a SOTU speech on live TV in front of the nation if they have won.
But I think Trump loses when he loses his cool being so vengeful. But that the way he always is. Cross him and he will do everything he can to crush you.
He is haunted and obsessed about never losing. That is why I think he is a loser.
His critics call it losing his cool his supporters call it fighting back. Trump saw what happened with John McCain and Mitt Romney when you let your political opponents and media attack you without fighting back.
McCain died with his dignity intact. That will not happen with Trump.
As far as Trumps dignity goes that is a matter of opinion what is not in dispute is Trumps way won him the Presidency McCain and Romney’s did not.

The democrats hatred for Trump has led them to make some incredibly stupid decisions. Decisions that’ll help Trump in November. :)
I do not disagree.
Trump is the dirtiest, nasty fighter I have ever seen in politics and business. He is a horrific, disgusting human being but that is why he gets what he wants so much.
It is tough to keep your cool around such a protagonist.
He defines reality with his alternative facts. His minion followers believe everything he says. His final affect on the USA has not been determined

But I do not want to be part of a world where you have to be like Donald Trump to get what you want in business and politics.

I have been in business my whole life and dealt with people that have similar characteristics as Trump but not nearly as extreme. They usually end up losing

His critics call it losing his cool his supporters call it fighting back. Trump saw what happened with John McCain and Mitt Romney when you let your political opponents and media attack you without fighting back.
As far as Trumps dignity goes that is a matter of opinion what is not in dispute is Trumps way won him the Presidency McCain and Romney’s did not.
McCain and Romney were not willing to sell their soul down the river to win. They were able to walk away respecting themselves and anyone who mattered respected them.

The democrats hatred for Trump has led them to make some incredibly stupid decisions. Decisions that’ll help Trump in November. :)
I do not disagree.
Trump is the dirtiest, nasty fighter I have ever seen in politics and business. He is a horrific, disgusting human being but that is why he gets what he wants so much.
He defines reality with his alternative facts. His minion followers believe everything he says. His final affect on the USA has not been determined

But I do not want to be part of a world where you have to be like Donald Trump to get what you want in business and politics.

I have been in business my whole life and dealt with people that have similar characteristics as Trump but not nearly as extreme. They usually end up losing
:itsok:

We know It's gotta suck to see your party get their ass kicked by a successful president.

I don't believe President Donald Trump has considered what anyone, John McCain, Mitt Romney, anyone, has said or done has one iota of influence on his behavior. I can't imagine that he has ever behaved differently in the board room or in negotiating massive real estate deals. He is the genuine article. That's why he appears genuine and the Democrats, attempting feverishly to appear genuine look so FAKE.

President Donald Trump is NOT a politician. He is a tough, battle-hardened, billionaire businessman. He didn't get where he is by watching his every comment or "Tip Toeing Through the Tulips".

No president in history has been more transparent. "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" is out there every day. If you can't handle that, don't blame anyone else.
Transparent in that he says everything to all the people, all the time, but most of what he says is a lie. Is that transparent
I do not disagree.

:itsok:

We know It's gotta suck to see your party get their ass kicked by a successful president.
I am an independent. I am a registered Republican in my state. Voted for a Republican in the primary 2016, not Trump.

But it sucks big time to see a disgusting human being be President of the wonderful USA.Our past Presidents have not been choir boys but we have never come close to as disgusting human being as President of our country.

The way you do things matter.

I don't believe President Donald Trump has considered what anyone, John McCain, Mitt Romney, anyone, has said or done has one iota of influence on his behavior. I can't imagine that he has ever behaved differently in the board room or in negotiating massive real estate deals. He is the genuine article. That's why he appears genuine and the Democrats, attempting feverishly to appear genuine look so FAKE.
His tactics are closer to the Mafia than a hard working, intelligent businessman.

McCain and Romney were not willing to sell their soul down the river to win. They were able to walk away respecting themselves and anyone who mattered respected them.
McCain and Romney let the Obama campigan and the media define them. McCain let them portary him as a bumbling semi senile war monger and Romney let them portray him as the stereotypical millionarie basically they made him into Mister Burns from the Simpsons. McCain and Romney were respected for lives they led but not for the type of Presidential campigans they ran the proof of this is in 2016 the voters had 16 people who would have ran the exact same type of campigan to choose from for the Republican nomination they selected the one candidate who wouldn't.

I said I think Trump not the USA is losing. There is no doubt there are wins under Trump. But are they only short term wins with long term losses. Our moral standing in the world we are losing.

Are you living in a fantasy (nightmare) world?

How are these things short term wins?

USMCA: Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement
10 December 2019

The US, Mexico and Canada have finalised a trade deal that will replace the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta).

###

Manufacturing Surveys Indicate Growth Returning to U.S. Factories
JOHN CARNEY
16 Jan 2020

The U.S. manufacturing sector appears to be regaining its footing, suggesting the beaten-down sector may once again be expanding.

The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s survey-based index of manufacturing activity soared to 17 in January, up from the weak 0.3 reading in December and well-above forecasts for a reading of 3.0.

Manufacturing Surveys Indicate Growth Returning to U.S. Factories

Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement

###

US-China phase 1 trade deal: Beijing agrees to buy $200 billion in US products
By Michelle Toh, CNN Business
11 hrs ago [Jan 16. 2020]

China has agreed to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of products from the United States as part of their "phase one" trade deal.

The agreement signed Wednesday will have Beijing purchase an additional $200 billion of US goods and services over the next two years.

The increase in purchases will be compared to 2017, before the trade war started. China imported over $185 billion in total US goods and services that year.

In exchange, Washington has agreed to reduce tariffs on $120 billion in Chinese products from 15% to 7.5%.

Taken together, the phased purchases by China would result in a dramatic surge in US exports. Total exports to China would increase to over $260 billion in 2020, and roughly $310 billion in 2021 if the deal holds

US-China phase 1 trade deal: Beijing agrees to buy $200 billion in US products

###

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony — But NOT Nancy Pelosi
by Jim Hoft January 29, 2020

President Trump signed the historic USMCA Trade Agreement on Wednesday at the White House.

The trade agreement replaces the disastrous NAFTA agreement signed into law during the Clinton years.

President Trump invited Minnesota Republicans and Minnesota hog farmers to the White House for the signing ceremony today.

HAH! President Trump Invited Minnesota Hog Farmers to USMCA Signing Ceremony -- But NOT Nancy Pelosi

###

As you know, the entire Caliphate has been eliminated since President Donald Trump took office. Is that temporary too? That will happen the next time Democrats take the Oval Office.

Territory%20Dec%202017-L.jpg

Dude stop losing get on the Trump train

So Trump tore up Nancy's speech? LOL! Thanks for the laugh.
I agree that Nancy tearing up the speech was not a winning strategy.
I've never seen a person pounding the nails in their own coffin, until I saw Nan's grand finale

I disagree. I am not doing a fanatical raging criticism of Trump. I am admitting his wins but there are two sides to those wins.
When Trump criticizes he does not give those he criticizes one inch.

Show me where any of those wins of President Donald Trump's were wins to both sides.

Do his opponents give one inch? Before he took office Democrats were pushing for impeachment.

You'll agree, I'm sure, that President Trump is a counter puncher. During part of my misspent youth, I worked as a bouncer at a couple of clubs. You learn real quick that you don't let someone get in the second punch. President Donald Trump has been a tough, New York builder/developer for decades. Democrats, led by Nancy Pelosi, AOC and the Squad thought he would be a creampuff. Ignorant about hardball politics.

They have learned that they were not just wrong, but catastrophically wrong.

If there is any question about the devastating loss by the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, with this act, put the exclamation point on the discussion. This will be a great ad this fall!

I would rather lose than be on the Trump train.

I would rather lose than be on the Trump train.
Enjoy the ride lol

Forum List

Back