Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.

Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.. It was not a goal of the impeachment but, wow, have they got under Trump's skin.
He is seething and loaded for revenge. It will be interesting how he acts out his revenge. Seeking revenge can take his focus off more important issues of our country.

Many consider a winning strategy is to not let your adversary know they got under your skin. That is not a strategy Donald is taking

Like Barack Obama said, "Voting is the best revenge."

You're about to see just how powerful a statement like that really is.
I agree, the voters can make the most important statement in November.
Democrats won is one aspect of the impeachment.. It was not a goal of the impeachment but, wow, have they got under Trump's skin.
He is seething and loaded for revenge. It will be interesting how he acts out his revenge. Seeking revenge can take his focus off more important issues of our country.

Many consider a winning strategy is to not let your adversary know they got under your skin. That is not a strategy Donald is taking
Well alteast you face the truth they lost in every aspect of impeachment......that's the first step.

Oh and if you think Trump is bad, his supporters like me are far worse......we think Trump could be harder on the left.....and I cant wait until he's unleashed and scorches them. And when we win all 3 branches again, PAYACK.....BIGLY.....
Sounds like you have Trump's mind set.
Oh, you have no idea. right wingers have been patient and nice...Trump is our vote to make the elites pay attention, if they ignore us again......then it's gonna get really ugly...…..and Trump has a blank check, the more he attacks, the more I cheer.
Be careful you do not over play your hand. I think you will. Too much pent up emotion.

Yeah.

There was a big grin on Trumps face when he gave his victory party.

Pelosi is shrill, petulant, and butthurt.

Just like Pelosi, you've got it ass backwards.

Dude. I am glad that you are able to find the silver lining in this complete failure that is likely a picture of the 2020 election.

Good for you.

What are thoughts on the Republicans that impeached Clinton.

At the end of the day Clinton did not win big because he was not convicted. Clinton will always be remembered as an impeached President who had sex with an intern even though he was not convicted. Trump will be remembered as a President that was impeached who tried to have a foreign government investigate a political opponent of his even though he was not convicted.
Is that winning?

Cute try!

President Bill Clinton was impeached for FELONY PERJURY and WITNESS TAMPERING.

What did President Trump do? Other than to hand Hillary Clinton a landslide loss in the 2016 election.

The Democrats knew that she would protect them and that a President Donald Trump would expose them and let the chips fall where they may.

The chips are falling and the Democrats are demonstrating daily that they are in a panic and will do anything to preserve the corrupt status quo.

Last edited:

Well alteast you face the truth they lost in every aspect of impeachment......that's the first step.

Oh and if you think Trump is bad, his supporters like me are far worse......we think Trump could be harder on the left.....and I cant wait until he's unleashed and scorches them. And when we win all 3 branches again, PAYACK.....BIGLY.....
Oh, you have no idea. right wingers have been patient and nice...Trump is our vote to make the elites pay attention, if they ignore us again......then it's gonna get really ugly...…..and Trump has a blank check, the more he attacks, the more I cheer.
Be careful you do not over play your hand. I think you will. Too much pent up emotion.
You have spent no time following Trump in his history. He lives on controversy. He thrives on back to back verbal sparring. He ha sshown us what these people are. And you ain't paying attention to it. They can and will turn on those who thought they were on their side for the agendas The new or newer ones takes presedence. Black guys ain't at the top of the Prog list anymore. But they are on a list. On Trump's list. Nancy ripped up the pages though.

One usually doesn’t tear up a SOTU speech on live TV in front of the nation if they have won.
I agree, Pelosi lost her cool.
But I think Trump loses when he loses his cool being so vengeful. But that the way he always is. Cross him and he will do everything he can to crush you.
He is haunted and obsessed about never losing. That is why I think he is a loser.

Dude. I am glad that you are able to find the silver lining in this complete failure that is likely a picture of the 2020 election.

Good for you.

We will see.
If Trump wins in 2020, I will have to dig hard to find a silver lining but I will find it.

The post 2016 Democrats are the most pathetic group of losers to ever stink up the halls of American government. Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Green, Waters and The Squad would be doing America a huge favor by tendering their resignations immediately.

HATE, WILLFUL IGNORANCE & MENTAL ILLNESS are rampart in today's Democratic party >>>

nancy pelosi, charles schumer,  Ben Carson.png
Jerrold Nadler, RECALL_02.jpg
Al Green, Politicians, Candace Owens, VILIFY.jpg
Maxine Waters, Kendrick, Lamar, Jay-Z,, Obama,.jpg
Nancy Pelosi, THESQUAD, Bitches Hoes.png

Peace ♥

One usually doesn’t tear up a SOTU speech on live TV in front of the nation if they have won.
I agree, Pelosi lost her cool.
But I think Trump loses when he loses his cool being so vengeful. But that the way he always is. Cross him and he will do everything he can to crush you.
He is haunted and obsessed about never losing. That is why I think he is a loser.

Is America really losing? Think hard now. Choose wisely.

So Trump tore up Nancy's speech? LOL! Thanks for the laugh.
I agree that Nancy tearing up the speech was not a winning strategy.

Did you go to Hahvard to be able to figure this out? :badgrin:

This is pure alice in wonderland fantasy island. Libs are reeling with rage as they continue to lose on all fronts. Libs are desperate for anything for their pain and depression.

You have spent no time following Trump in his history. He lives on controversy. He thrives on back to back verbal sparring. He ha sshown us what these people are. And you ain't paying attention to it. They can and will turn on those who thought they were on their side for the agendas The new or newer ones takes presedence. Black guys ain't at the top of the Prog list anymore. But they are on a list. On Trump's list. Nancy ripped up the pages though.
If you are talking about Black guys based on the color of a guys skin, you are pathetic. You might as well have loser stamped on your forehead.

I have followed Trump. He is obsessed with winning. And winning for him means someone else has to lose. He does not believe in win win. Once he wins he looks for more controversy. In a win if there was any portion he was wronged he will obsess on getting revenge. And when he loses, god help us all. He has lost through a few bankruptcies among others. He has tried to raise havoc with the banks afterward.
He is an insecure, obsessed man who will do whatever he can to win (gain power and money). He has no moral compass. That is what makes him so dangerous and also so successful in getting what he wants.
In my book, that is not a winner, that is a loser.

This is pure alice in wonderland fantasy island. Libs are reeling with rage as they continue to lose on all fronts. Libs are desperate for anything for their pain and depression.
I saw more rage exhibited by Trump than the Democrats.

might be a stretch but what the hey. An impeachment is like a fist fight. One person is standing at the end and is declared the winner but both participants are left bloody.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Frequently/Laughing/i-c5J3Pbq/0/37f53f7d/Th/Mike Tyson-Th.gif

You WISH! The Democrats didn't lay a glove on him and they knew they either had to kill him or he would be kicking a** and taking names!

Nancy Pelosi's childish behavior after the SOTU message put the nail in the coffin for the Democrats. Their behavior for the past three years is reprehensible, that put the exclamation mark on their behavior. If anyone had any question before, they don't now. Total fraud!

You are pissed because I did not defend her like you defend everything Trump does.

I saw more rage exhibited by Trump than the Democrats.

Did you? You wouldn't be mad at someone falsely accusing you for three years?

You are pissed because I did not defend her like you defend everything Trump does.

Actually I was pissed when Trump offered the Dems DACA recipients amnesty early on his administration. (Dems turned him down.)

Ann Coulter bailed on his ass after that.
But, I'm not Ann Coulter looking for perfection.

The Democrats got what they wanted:

A video of each and every Republican Senator desperately trying to justify why they voted to keep a crook in the White House!

That's going to bite more than a few of them in the ass for years to come!

Forum List

Back