Democrats you can save Planned Parenthood if you can answer one simple question.

Revoke federal funding of PP.
If the pro abortion crowd favors the procedure so much, support the organizations who perform them with YOUR OWN MONEY thru donations.
If memory serves, many have done so since Trump said he wanted it defunded.
Problem solved.

That's exactly what we do your silliness.

The current version of the Hyde Amendment (adopted in 1997) allows federal Medicaid funding for abortion in cases of rape and incest, as well as life endangerment, but tightens the life exception to permit payment only when the woman's life is threatened by "physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness, ...Oct 2, 2015

Is it about women's health or is it about abortion ? Trump has reached out with a solution and has stated that the funding to PP could increase just stop providing abortions and treat women for health issues. So what is really more important women's health or killing unborn babies ?

Trump offers Planned Parenthood funds if it halts abortions
Why can't it be both?

Planned Parenthood has always been about choosing the size of the family you want. Abortion is legal in this country

Long story short about Planned Parenthood. No normal woman in a vagilian years would go there for a gynecologist or for breast exams. As far as whether abortions are ethical or not, that is a secondary topic until everyone admits that is the sole purpose of Planned Parenthood. That said, I support mandatory sterilization of welfare recipients to avoid the grotesque procedure of mangling an unborn creature and sucking it out with a hose.

Planned Parenthood are abortion mills, plain and simple. There is no other reason for them to exist.

The whole argument that they provide other "women's health services" is a crock of shit. That's what medical clinics and doctors offices are for. Besides, all of them now have Obamacare and are happy with it, right?
all of them now have Obamacare and are happy with it, right?
Sure. With $6,000 annual deductibles. So people living on a shoestring are still not going to the doctor. Who has $90 for a five minute appointment to get a prescription for the Pill? Planned Parenthood is about PLANNING. It primarily focuses on birth control. Prevention and if that doesn't work, termination if that is the only viable option. It is for women with low incomes to access care, particularly PLANNING their pregnancies. They pay for their terminations 100%. It is for women, particularly poor women. Leave them alone.

Leave them alone? If its all about birth control, why do we taxpayers have to be involved?
How about leave my paycheck alone? I shouldn't have to pay for some skank's birth control or abortion.
Skank? Watch it, your bias is showing.
You aren't paying for anyone's abortion. The birth control and other services are reimbursed through Medicaid funds. I suppose you want to do away that too. But that's another story.

Planned Parenthood has prevented more abortions than Republican shaming and fear mongering

Is it about women's health or is it about abortion ? Trump has reached out with a solution and has stated that the funding to PP could increase just stop providing abortions and treat women for health issues. So what is really more important women's health or killing unborn babies ?

Why can't it be both?

Planned Parenthood has always been about choosing the size of the family you want. Abortion is legal in this country

Why should PP be involved in the manner you speak? Taxpayer funding does not cover the cost of casual abortions. Take it to a private doctor.

There's nothing wrong with safe legal abortions. Get over it.

You stupid immoral Moon Bats don't have a clue what is wrong with killing children for the sake of convenience. That is one of the many reasons we ridicule you so much.

Your hysterical immature rants are meaningless. I have exactly ZERO emotional investment in fetuses, so save your emotional substanceless outbursts for someone else.
Yeah you have zero feelings.
babynoah.jpg

Why can't it be both?

Why should PP be involved in the manner you speak? Taxpayer funding does not cover the cost of casual abortions. Take it to a private doctor.

Taxpayer funds do not cover abortions
Why shouldn't PP provide affordable abortions to women who desire it? It is a legal procedure

You stupid immoral Moon Bats don't have a clue what is wrong with killing children for the sake of convenience. That is one of the many reasons we ridicule you so much.

Your hysterical immature rants are meaningless. I have exactly ZERO emotional investment in fetuses, so save your emotional substanceless outbursts for someone else.
Yeah you have zero feelings.View attachment 116088

This issue has absolutely nothing to do with yours or my feelings. Just saying

That fetus looks human to me.

Why can't it be both?

Why shouldn't PP provide affordable abortions to women who desire it? It is a legal procedure

You parrot my reply to your earlier comment! Why is that?

The taxpayers disagree with your opinion.

That fetus looks human to me.

It's not about your beliefs. Nor mine either.

Why can't it be both?

Most Americans oppose banning abortion

Why can't it be both?

And the taxpayers don't mind funding for abortions that meet certain criteria. Such as in the case of rape, incest, or the life of the mother is at risk.

Why can't it be both?

And the taxpayers don't mind funding for abortions that meet certain criteria. Such as in the case of rape, incest, or the life of the mother is at risk.

The entire concept is based upon the fact that Republicans don't even believe they should pay taxes. Their creed and motto has always been, "Pull Yourselves Up By Your Bootstraps"(Even You Have No Legs)

Most of them would be scratching shit with the chickens had it not been for their birthright.

Last edited:

The entire concept is based upon the fact that Republicans don't even believe they should pay taxes. Their creed and motto has always been, "Pull Yourselves Up By Your Bootstraps"(Even You Have No Legs)

Most of them would be scratching shit with the chickens had it not been for their birthright.

True enough. Late term abortions to save the life of the mother is ungodly.

You stupid immoral Moon Bats don't have a clue...

You could have stopped there.

There is something horribly wrong with anyone supporting abortion. I don't know how anyone could or support anyone that kills the most inocent of all.

These selfish greedy Moon Bats want to steal our money to pad their welfare check and they want to kill their children for the sake of convenience. Despicable assholes.

It is sickening that they don't have as much compassion for the million American children murdered each year on demand as they have for the firiggin Muslims and Illegals.

They love Obama's Dreamer children but hate the children of American.

Planned Parenthood are abortion mills, plain and simple. There is no other reason for them to exist.

The whole argument that they provide other "women's health services" is a crock of shit. That's what medical clinics and doctors offices are for. Besides, all of them now have Obamacare and are happy with it, right?

The current version of the Hyde Amendment (adopted in 1997) allows federal Medicaid funding for abortion in cases of rape and incest, as well as life endangerment, but tightens the life exception to permit payment only when the woman's life is threatened by "physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness, ...Oct 2, 2015
PP doesn't do abortions to save women's lives. They do it for money.

It's about both. Since women are the ones who have babies, and we have abortion rights in the country which are supported by upwards of 80% of the population, you can't separate the two. PP is not going away regardless of what the so-called President does.

You stupid immoral Moon Bats don't have a clue...

You could have stopped there.

There is something horribly wrong with anyone supporting abortion. I don't know how anyone could or support anyone that kills the most inocent of all.

These selfish greedy Moon Bats want to steal our money to pad their welfare check and they want to kill their children for the sake of convenience. Despicable assholes.

It is sickening that they don't have as much compassion for the million American children murdered each year on demand as they have for the firiggin Muslims and Illegals.

They love Obama's Dreamer children but hate the children of American.

Wait, don't welfare moms get more money per child?

Forum List

Back