Democrats you can save Planned Parenthood if you can answer one simple question.

Abortion is too much of a money maker to get rid of, baby butchery has very good profits…

Is it about women's health or is it about abortion ? Trump has reached out with a solution and has stated that the funding to PP could increase just stop providing abortions and treat women for health issues. So what is really more important women's health or killing unborn babies ?

Trump offers Planned Parenthood funds if it halts abortions

You right winger Jesus freaks want to force the birth of unwanted children so you'll have somebody else to lock up in your prisons. The United States has less than 5 percent of the world's population. But it has almost a quarter of the world's prisoners.
You baby killers are a special kind of evil....

There's nothing wrong with safe legal abortions. Get over it.

You stupid immoral Moon Bats don't have a clue what is wrong with killing children for the sake of convenience. That is one of the many reasons we ridicule you so much.

I know that women who don't want to be forced to carry an unwanted child for nine months don't have to.......that's important to me. 'Course in your case I can understand the concern.

Abortion is too much of a money maker to get rid of, baby butchery has very good profits…

With that claim you're admitting that PP isn't using government money for abortions?
Career politicians and everyone else involved can not resist the profits from baby butchery… Fact

Your lame attempt to pretend that you give a shit whether or not women have abortions is among the funniest spectacles of entertainment I've ever seen on USMB.

Revoke federal funding of PP.
If the pro abortion crowd favors the procedure so much, support the organizations who perform them with YOUR OWN MONEY thru donations.
If memory serves, many have done so since Trump said he wanted it defunded.
Problem solved.

Revoke federal funding of PP.
If the pro abortion crowd favors the procedure so much, support the organizations who perform them with YOUR OWN MONEY thru donations.
If memory serves, many have done so since Trump said he wanted it defunded.
Problem solved.

That's another thing, if they have millions to donate to political campaigns they don't need taxpayer money

Abortion is over...it's just a matter of time now....get,over it....

Abortion will never be outlawed. There would never be enough states to ratify an anti-abortion amendment to the Constitution, and at the very very very worst, the highly unlikely prospect of Roe v Wade being overturned,

would simply mean that most states would retain legal abortion under state law.
Killing babies for profit is over.....deal with it....:lol:

It never started dumb ass.

Planned Parenthood are abortion mills, plain and simple. There is no other reason for them to exist.

The whole argument that they provide other "women's health services" is a crock of shit. That's what medical clinics and doctors offices are for. Besides, all of them now have Obamacare and are happy with it, right?
all of them now have Obamacare and are happy with it, right?
Sure. With $6,000 annual deductibles. So people living on a shoestring are still not going to the doctor. Who has $90 for a five minute appointment to get a prescription for the Pill? Planned Parenthood is about PLANNING. It primarily focuses on birth control. Prevention and if that doesn't work, termination if that is the only viable option. It is for women with low incomes to access care, particularly PLANNING their pregnancies. They pay for their terminations 100%. It is for women, particularly poor women. Leave them alone.

Planned Parenthood are abortion mills, plain and simple. There is no other reason for them to exist.

The whole argument that they provide other "women's health services" is a crock of shit. That's what medical clinics and doctors offices are for. Besides, all of them now have Obamacare and are happy with it, right?
Sure. With $6,000 annual deductibles. So people living on a shoestring are still not going to the doctor. Who has $90 for a five minute appointment to get a prescription for the Pill? Planned Parenthood is about PLANNING. It primarily focuses on birth control. Prevention and if that doesn't work, termination if that is the only viable option. It is for women with low incomes to access care, particularly PLANNING their pregnancies. They pay for their terminations 100%. It is for women, particularly poor women. Leave them alone.

Public health clinics will give you free birth control and also offers other services.

Defund PP and fund these types of clinics. Problem solved

Leave them alone? If its all about birth control, why do we taxpayers have to be involved?
How about leave my paycheck alone? I shouldn't have to pay for some skank's birth control or abortion.

You stupid immoral Moon Bats don't have a clue what is wrong with killing children for the sake of convenience. That is one of the many reasons we ridicule you so much.

I know that women who don't want to be forced to carry an unwanted child for nine months don't have to.......that's important to me. 'Course in your case I can understand the concern.
Stop have sex or get better contraceptives its called responsibility for ones action.

The current version of the Hyde Amendment (adopted in 1997) allows federal Medicaid funding for abortion in cases of rape and incest, as well as life endangerment, but tightens the life exception to permit payment only when the woman's life is threatened by "physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness, ...Oct 2, 2015

Forum List

Back