Democrats you can save Planned Parenthood if you can answer one simple question.

Planned Parenthood are abortion mills, plain and simple. There is no other reason for them to exist.

The whole argument that they provide other "women's health services" is a crock of shit. That's what medical clinics and doctors offices are for. Besides, all of them now have Obamacare and are happy with it, right?

The current version of the Hyde Amendment (adopted in 1997) allows federal Medicaid funding for abortion in cases of rape and incest, as well as life endangerment, but tightens the life exception to permit payment only when the woman's life is threatened by "physical disorder, physical injury, or physical illness, ...Oct 2, 2015
PP doesn't do abortions to save women's lives. They do it for money.

They do it because women request the service

I fail to see the reason behind the conservative rampage against Planned Parenthood

Abortion is still legal and Planned Parenthood only performs a small percentage of abortions

I fail to see the reason behind the conservative rampage against Planned Parenthood

Abortion is still legal and Planned Parenthood only performs a small percentage of abortions

It's conservative gift. If they're not bossing folks around and telling them what to do they're not content.

It's conservative gift. If they're not bossing folks around and telling them what to do they're not content.
Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions than Republicans ever will

Forum List

Back