Democrats you should’ve never fcuked with Rudy Giuliani!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
1E6055DC-CC69-49AC-BBA7-89F56E9CB837.jpeg
We warned you all! Don’t F UK with trump! You don’t listen! Now we are going to drag your fav President to jail, I hope after a car chase lol! Hahahh

Last edited:
Just watched Rudy on Ingrham's show and wow... If Rudy has what he says he has people in the Obama regime are in deep shit.. 5.1 billion in lost/laundered funds through the former ambassador Yavonovich and obstruction of justice by denying visa's for witnesses against Obama and Biden during the previous investigation...

Last edited:
Just watched Rudy on Ingrham's show and wow... If Rudy has what he says he has people in the Obama regime are in deep shit.. 5.1 billion in lost funds through the former ambassador Yavonovich and obstruction of justice by denying visa's for witnesses against Obama and Biden during the previous investigation...
He doesn't.

• Banned
Just watched Rudy on Ingrham's show and wow... If Rudy has what he says he has people in the Obama regime are in deep shit.. 5.1 billion in lost funds through the former ambassador Yavonovich and obstruction of justice by denying visa's for witnesses against Obama and Biden during the previous investigation...
He doesn't.
God I hope trumps envoy Rudy Giuliani is feeding John Durham this information

He doesn't.
Won't make any difference. It's not real.

He doesn't.

He doesn't? So when did you get back from Ukraine? How was your trip?

He doesn't.

Do you know what sworn affidavit is?

He doesn't.
Rudy said he had supplied the copies to Durham and offered them to any other agency that want s to see them...

He doesn't.
Ohh it’s real

He doesn't.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Keep that head impacted. Rudy has testimony, sworn statements and documents supplied by the Ukrainian authorities which were given to Barr and Durham.. The fun is just beginning... And just in time for the senate trial...

He doesn't.

Keep that head impacted. Rudy has testimony, sworn statements and documents supplied by the Ukrainian authorities which were given to Barr and Durham.. The fun is just beginning...

But, is this going to be allowed to come out during the Senate phase of the impeachment, or will McConnell just throw the whole impeachment out with the trash? Either way, Barr is going to have four more years to do something about it, if he's still AG.

He doesn't.

He doesn't? So when did you get back from Ukraine? How was your trip?
Never been there. But he doesn't have it.

He doesn't.

Do you know what sworn affidavit is?
Liars can't swear to things?

Good to know.

He doesn't.
Rudy said he had supplied the copies to Durham and offered them to any other agency that want s to see them...
Don't matter.

He doesn't.

Keep that head impacted. Rudy has testimony, sworn statements and documents supplied by the Ukrainian authorities which were given to Barr and Durham.. The fun is just beginning...

But is this going to be allowed to come out during the Senate phase of the impeachment, or will McConnell just throw the whole impeachment out with the trash? Either way, Barr is going to have four more years to do something about it, if he's still AG.
Not sure how they will play this. IF they want maximum exposure they will do it during the trial to prove Trump was following the treaty and had cause to do so. It would serve two purposes.. One, kill the impeachment and Two, force a criminal investigation into the public view.

Last edited:
He doesn't.
Ohh it’s real
Yeah..... Nope.

He doesn't.
Don't matter.
Rudy Giuliani Rips into Crooked Ambassador Yovanovitch: "I Forced Her Out Because She's Corrupt - There's Documented Evidence She Committed Perjury" (VIDEO)

this won’t end well

He doesn't.
Don't matter.
Keep your head in your ass.... It makes kicking it more fun...

Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

Forum List

Back