Democrats you should’ve never fcuked with Rudy Giuliani!

I want ann coulter to lead a obama
Investigation! I want mark levin on comey! Let’s use Americans best assets to win!

Just watched Rudy on Ingrham's show and wow... If Rudy has what he says he has people in the Obama regime are in deep shit.. 5.1 billion in lost funds through the former ambassador Yavonovich and obstruction of justice by denying visa's for witnesses against Obama and Biden during the previous investigation...
He doesn't.
God I hope trumps envoy Rudy Giuliani is feeding John Durham this information
Rudy said he had supplied the copies to Durham and offered them to any other agency that want s to see them...
Don't matter.
Rudy Giuliani Rips into Crooked Ambassador Yovanovitch: "I Forced Her Out Because She's Corrupt - There's Documented Evidence She Committed Perjury" (VIDEO)

this won’t end well
Trump had this information before he made the phone call to the Ukraine on July 25.. Trump had clear evidence of corruption and he had every right to request an investigation. Damn this trial is going to be a blood bath..

Trump had this information before he made the phone call to the Ukraine on July 25.. Trump had clear evidence of corruption and he had every right to request an investigation. Damn this trial is going to be a blood bath..

Trump7.jpg

Just watched Rudy on Ingrham's show and wow... If Rudy has what he says he has people in the Obama regime are in deep shit.. 5.1 billion in lost funds through the former ambassador Yavonovich and obstruction of justice by denying visa's for witnesses against Obama and Biden during the previous investigation...
He doesn't.
Won't make any difference. It's not real.

Do you know what sworn affidavit is?
Creepy Crepitus IS quite dim, so I doubt it.

All the pieces fall in place. The Russia/Trump collusion lie was a smokescreen to protect Obama from the Ukraine/Obama collusion reality.

He doesn't.

Liars can't swear to things?

Good to know.

A sworn affidavit is signed under penalty of perjury, brainlet. You think a friggin attorney would be dumb enough to sign one if he was lying?

Christ you people are thick.

He doesn't.

Good to know.

A sworn affidavit is signed under penalty of perjury, brainlet. You think a friggin attorney would be dumb enough to sign one if he was lying?

Yep! Please see post #27 in this thread.

He doesn't.
Rudy said he had supplied the copies to Durham and offered them to any other agency that want s to see them...
Don't matter.
Rudy Giuliani Rips into Crooked Ambassador Yovanovitch: "I Forced Her Out Because She's Corrupt - There's Documented Evidence She Committed Perjury" (VIDEO)

this won’t end well
Rudy lies. He admitted he "needed her out of the way".

Rudy is going to.prison.

He doesn't.
Don't matter.
Keep your head in your ass.... It makes kicking it more fun...

View attachment 295161
Wow, there's some serious projection there.

He doesn't.
Don't matter.

this won’t end well

Rudy is going to.prison.
So you think denying visas for the sole purpose of denying these for men the right to testify against Democrats is proper? Lol

He doesn't.
Don't matter.

this won’t end well
tRump had no "information". He had a desire to discredit his chief political rival.

You kids keep making shit up, but that doesn't make it true..

He doesn't.

Creepy Crepitus IS quite dim, so I doubt it.
Oh look kids!

Irony!

Righties are always promising to lock people up but it`s Trumps goons that are in jail or awaiting sentencing.:abgg2q.jpg:

He doesn't.

Good to know.

Yes, I do. You know they will. Criminals do that kinda thing all the time, and that's who Rudy is talking to. If people never lied under oath we wouldn't need penalties for perjury.

Plus, these people are in a foreign country and may not understand what they are doing, or may think that US laws don't apply to them. And they may even by correct, how are we gonna enforce perjury laws on Ukrainian oligarchs?

Use your head for something besides a blunt instrument for a change.

Good to know.

Yep! Please see post #27 in this thread.
You girls need a room?

Don't matter.

this won’t end well

Rudy is going to prison.
So you think denying visas for the sole purpose of denying these for men the right to testify against Democrats is proper? Lol
Where did you get the idea that actually happened?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back