Democrats you should’ve never fcuked with Rudy Giuliani!

Just watched Rudy on Ingrham's show and wow... If Rudy has what he says he has people in the Obama regime are in deep shit.. 5.1 billion in lost/laundered funds through the former ambassador Yavonovich and obstruction of justice by denying visa's for witnesses against Obama and Biden during the previous investigation...
Stupid people watch that crap. Did Rudy say why his 2 Russian friends were arrested at an airport while trying to flee the country?
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'

Won't make any difference. It's not real.

Do you know what sworn affidavit is?
Liars can't swear to things?

Good to know.

A sworn affidavit is signed under penalty of perjury, brainlet. You think a friggin attorney would be dumb enough to sign one if he was lying?

Christ you people are thick.
Yep! Please see post #27 in this thread.
You girls need a room?

Wow! You're all over this thread this morning!

Worried about what Giuliani found? :laughing0301:

If you ask me lets put it all on the table, bring in all the Trump admin people, as well Hunter and Joe Biden, the so called whistle blower, Schiff, Deep State characters, and even Rudy if necessary. Let's get to the bottom of the truth. My opinion is Rudy hit the nail on the head. The Dems started this impeachment bullshit as a distraction because Rudy was getting close to finding serious corruption and abuse of power by Biden, the candidate they were grooming 2020. It's possible Rudy has what he was looking for and handed it over now.

Good to know.

A sworn affidavit is signed under penalty of perjury, brainlet. You think a friggin attorney would be dumb enough to sign one if he was lying?

Yep! Please see post #27 in this thread.
You girls need a room?

Wow! You're all over this thread this morning!

Worried about what Giuliani found? :laughing0301:
Nope, just amazed that even someone with the brains of a pigeon could fall for his crap.

God I hope trumps envoy Rudy Giuliani is feeding John Durham this information
Won't make any difference. It's not real.

Good to know.

Yes, I do. You know they will. Criminals do that kinda thing all the time, and that's who Rudy is talking to. If people never lied under oath we wouldn't need penalties for perjury.

Plus, these people are in a foreign country and may not understand what they are doing, or may think that US laws don't apply to them. And they may even by correct, how are we gonna enforce perjury laws on Ukrainian oligarchs?

Use your head for something besides a blunt instrument for a change.

Of course you do. I'd expect nothing less from a complete moron.

If you ask me lets put it all on the table, bring in all the Trump admin people, as well Hunter and Joe Biden, the so called whistle blower, Schiff, Deep State characters, and even Rudy if necessary. Let's get to the bottom of the truth. My opinion is Rudy hit the nail on the head. The Dems started this impeachment bullshit as a distraction because Rudy was getting close to finding serious corruption and abuse of power by Biden, the candidate they were grooming 2020. It's possible Rudy has what he was looking for and handed it over now.
Rudy's daughter says vote for Biden.
Which means the verdict is in: Giuliani hasnt found anything on the Bidens.

Giuliani is a "fuck around and find out" kind of guy....

We need more of that kind.

Forum List

Back