Democrats: your children do not belong to you - they belong to the state

Illegal Aliens who break U.S. immigration law, especially those who illegally cross the border, are a risk to the safety of their children.

You people do realize that by simply repeating this kind of shit, you are engaging in an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy - "I said it so just believe me. You impress no one. And my the way, CPS always tries to keep the children in their own home as long as they can be kept there safely. None of you have a clue about how the system works, yet you continue to blather about it as though you do.
I agree. The goal of all CPS is to keep children with (or return children to) their parents.

I strongly disagree with many of their methods, but they and the Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) share that same goal of returning children to parents.

Thank you! A voice of sanity presenting a balanced view for a change . And thank you for mentioning CASA . So much for the bloviating of those who claim that there is no oversight. It sounds as though you might have some experience in the field.

child protective services right wing propaganda - Bing images

th
upload_2018-10-2_16-52-4.jpeg
th

Sickening. Absolutely sickening. This woman had her child kidnapped by the left for merely exercising her rights as a parent.

‘Legal kidnapping’: CPS took infant from mother for four months; judge rules ‘disinformation’ used
The blaze?? Really ?
When you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger. Right out of the liberal lunatic playbook.

The Blaze has an absolutely impeccable history. Which is why people like you attempt to smear it.
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

And nothing to say about the others points that I made. You should be ashamed and embarrassed!!!
A child is much more likely to be abused (especially sexually) when taken into recievership of CPS than if they had been allowed to remain with parents. Fuck "da gubermint"....

You people do realize that by simply repeating this kind of shit, you are engaging in an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy - "I said it so just believe me. You impress no one. And by the way, CPS always tries to keep the children in their own home as long as they can be kept there safely. None of you have a clue about how the system works, yet you continue to blather about it as though you do.

Google " CPS, child trafficking" and then get back to me. It ain't me that is uninformed, pal.

Sickening. Absolutely sickening. This woman had her child kidnapped by the left for merely exercising her rights as a parent.

‘Legal kidnapping’: CPS took infant from mother for four months; judge rules ‘disinformation’ used

CPS is accountable to no one. They really lean on the black and brown families.
You're just pulling that crap out of your pie hole. These agencies are highly accountable. In my state, where I worked in CPS, very child placement matter must go before a family court Judge. In addition, the plan to reunite the family is presented to the Child Placement Review Board, and their recommendation is approved or disapproved by a separate judge. So put a lid on it until you learn what you're talking about

Nope. Not really. Look it up. CPS is accountable to no one, and they typically feed children to a foster care system that’s nothing but a rape and abuse factory.

Have you been listening to Alex Jones again while sucking on a crack pipe. Did you miss the part where I said that I worked in the system- for 26 years . Yes there were problems but they have been fixed and it was never the hell hole that the voices in your head are telling you it is- and it is highly accountable- to the courts, and through the administrative chain of command right up to the commissioner and governor. You nonsensical and ill informed blathering and bloviating is dangerous and irresponsible because it make the hard and necessary work done by CPS staff harder and thus it puts kids at risk. You should be ashamed!

Alex Jones is (was) a creation of the left. The left gave him and people like him everything they needed to exploit those who died on 9/11. Same with CPS and those who enforce token half negros detention policy on the border. It’s a fact, deal with it.

Biggest pile of hor$e$hit I've seen in this place all week, so far...

CPS... DCFS... DFS... CFS... whatever your State calls it... does this sort of thing when they believe parents are being negligent.

But I'm not surprised in the slightest that a right-wing hack-job like
Da Blasé tried to spin it as a Left Wing Kommie Kornspiracy.

776510.jpg

What a bunch of a$$hole$.

-------------------

Slow news day, boys?

Last edited:

You're just pulling that crap out of your pie hole. These agencies are highly accountable. In my state, where I worked in CPS, very child placement matter must go before a family court Judge. In addition, the plan to reunite the family is presented to the Child Placement Review Board, and their recommendation is approved or disapproved by a separate judge. So put a lid on it until you learn what you're talking about

Nope. Not really. Look it up. CPS is accountable to no one, and they typically feed children to a foster care system that’s nothing but a rape and abuse factory.

Have you been listening to Alex Jones again while sucking on a crack pipe. Did you miss the part where I said that I worked in the system- for 26 years . Yes there were problems but they have been fixed and it was never the hell hole that the voices in your head are telling you it is- and it is highly accountable- to the courts, and through the administrative chain of command right up to the commissioner and governor. You nonsensical and ill informed blathering and bloviating is dangerous and irresponsible because it make the hard and necessary work done by CPS staff harder and thus it puts kids at risk. You should be ashamed!

Alex Jones is (was) a creation of the left. The left gave him and people like him everything they needed to exploit those who died on 9/11. Same with CPS and those who enforce token half negros detention policy on the border. It’s a fact, deal with it.

What the fuck are you blathering about? Half negros?[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

What the fuck are you blathering about? Half negros?[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

What?

This is nothing new. Social services has been kidnapping children for decades, and putting them into foster homes where it is proven they are more likely to be abused, and worse, sex trafficked. This is the Hillary - Podesta Pizzagate tip of the iceberg the media is desperate to keep hidden, so they call everyone "conspiracy theorists."

The Pizzagate Images Never, Ever Discussed by the "Fake News" Media — Steemit

The blaze?? Really ?
When you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger. Right out of the liberal lunatic playbook.

The Blaze has an absolutely impeccable history. Which is why people like you attempt to smear it.

And nothing to say about the others points that I made. You should be ashamed and embarrassed!!!
A child is much more likely to be abused (especially sexually) when taken into recievership of CPS than if they had been allowed to remain with parents. Fuck "da gubermint"....

You people do realize that by simply repeating this kind of shit, you are engaging in an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy - "I said it so just believe me. You impress no one. And by the way, CPS always tries to keep the children in their own home as long as they can be kept there safely. None of you have a clue about how the system works, yet you continue to blather about it as though you do.

Google " CPS, child trafficking" and then get back to me. It ain't me that is uninformed, pal.

I have. Here is an example of the kind of crap that gullible people like you believe because you have some perverse need to believe it

https://healthimpactnews.com/2015/child-sex-trafficking-through-child-protection-services-exposed-kidnapping-children-for-sex/

Lets think about these outlandish allegations. The state is profiting on foster care? How exactly?

The CPS agency is turning children over to sex offender? Holy shit! You believe that? Do you really think that an agency can just place a child anywhere with no judicial over sight?

That is just two examples of the absurdity that that you are buying into. What is this Health Impact News? Are they believable?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/health-impact-news/

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: LOW

Now let’s consider what the National Safe Child Coalition (NSCC) is and, as we will see, more importantly, who Tammi Stefano. The NSCC does appear to be a legitimate child advocacy organization, but Stefano- that is another matter:

http://childadvocateinformation.blogspot.com/

This blog is to alert people in the child protection and protective parent movement that Tammi Stefano is a fraud. She stole the National Safe Child Coalition and has harmed many protective parents and advocates.

Tammi is falsely claiming to be the Executive Director of the National Safe Child Coalition (NSCC), but she is just a volunteer who staged a takeover to get a name for herself and make a profit. She started as a volunteer and then declared herself Executive Director against the will of NSCC founders and Board members which include long-time respected advocates including Connie Valentine and president Barry Goldstein.

Lets see who else give Stefani a platform:

Ah, the Liberty Beacon.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/la-county-dcfs-whistleblower-reveals-how-parents-are-losing-their-children-to-a-corrupt-system/

Now what do we know about them? :

The Liberty Beacon (TLB) is a fringe online news source that promotes vaccine hysteria, chemtrail conspiracy theories, the FEMA concentration camps conspiracy theory, hysterical GMO woo and other far-right survivalist bullshit.

Liberty Beacon - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Liberty_Beacon

Enough said. Let me know when there is something about CPS sex trafficking on the evening news or in the local newspaper. Meanwhile I will shread any of this bogus horseshit that you come up with

This is nothing new. Social services has been kidnapping children for decades, and putting them into foster homes where it is proven they are more likely to be abused, and worse, sex trafficked. This is the Hillary - Podesta Pizzagate tip of the iceberg the media is desperate to keep hidden, so they call everyone "conspiracy theorists."

The Pizzagate Images Never, Ever Discussed by the "Fake News" Media — Steemit
Holy Fucking Shit! Pizzagate !!:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

I have. Here is an example of the kind of crap that gullible people like you believe because you have some perverse need to believe it

https://healthimpactnews.com/2015/child-sex-trafficking-through-child-protection-services-exposed-kidnapping-children-for-sex/

Lets think about these outlandish allegations. The state is profiting on foster care? How exactly?

The CPS agency is turning children over to sex offender? Holy shit! You believe that? Do you really think that an agency can just place a child anywhere with no judicial over sight?

That is just two examples of the absurdity that that you are buying into. What is this Health Impact News? Are they believable?

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Now let’s consider what the National Safe Child Coalition (NSCC) is and, as we will see, more importantly, who Tammi Stefano. The NSCC does appear to be a legitimate child advocacy organization, but Stefano- that is another matter:

This blog is to alert people in the child protection and protective parent movement that Tammi Stefano is a fraud. She stole the National Safe Child Coalition and has harmed many protective parents and advocates.

Tammi is falsely claiming to be the Executive Director of the National Safe Child Coalition (NSCC), but she is just a volunteer who staged a takeover to get a name for herself and make a profit. She started as a volunteer and then declared herself Executive Director against the will of NSCC founders and Board members which include long-time respected advocates including Connie Valentine and president Barry Goldstein.

Ah, the Liberty Beacon.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/la-county-dcfs-whistleblower-reveals-how-parents-are-losing-their-children-to-a-corrupt-system/

The Liberty Beacon (TLB) is a fringe online news source that promotes vaccine hysteria, chemtrail conspiracy theories, the FEMA concentration camps conspiracy theory, hysterical GMO woo and other far-right survivalist bullshit.

Enough said. Let me know when there is something about CPS sex trafficking on the evening news or in the local newspaper. Meanwhile I will shread any of this bogus horseshit that you come up with

Sure with CPS and law enforcement complicit it's going to be on the local news. See the problem? As for your list of what the Deep State tells you are conspiracy theories, yep there were also WMD in Iraq. When will stooges ever learn.

Ok, debunk this:

I notice you never responded to the actual link, source: John Podestas leaked emails. That's why they are so mad. Not because it's not true, but because they have been exposed. The FBI says there are thousands of disappeared kids every year. Disproportionately from around Washington DC DUH. The Pizzagate Images Never, Ever Discussed by the "Fake News" Media — Steemit

Instagram social media post from James Alefantis' "jimmycomet" account
image9-11.png

Last edited:

I have.
Here is an example of the kind of crap that gullible people like you believe because you have some perverse need to believe it

Ah, the Liberty Beacon.

90 percent of all media is controlled by six mega corporations whose CEOs belong to the same exclusive "clubs" like the CFR and the Committee of 300 AND attend Bilderberg annual meetings. Where was the lamestream media when the Franklin scandal broke in 1990? Why is it that some ugly liberal chick is the bastion of truth about a sexual assault that she claims happened 36 years ago and has a national stage...but numerous boys from Boystown, Nebraska were smeared, demonized and marginalized while the FBI told them that unless they retracted their stories that they WOULD be found guilty of perjury? You can't shred diddly squat, homeboy....just because you don't like the source of news doesn't make it any less credible.

Ah, the Liberty Beacon.

Sure with CPS and law enforcement complicit it's going to be on the local news. See the problem? As for your list of what the Deep State tells you are conspiracy theories, yep there were also WMD in Iraq. When will stooges ever learn.

Ok, debunk this:

I notice you never responded to the actual link, source: John Podestas leaked emails. That's why they are so mad. Not because it's not true, but because they have been exposed. The FBI says there are thousands of disappeared kids every year. Disproportionately from around Washington DC DUH. The Pizzagate Images Never, Ever Discussed by the "Fake News" Media — Steemit

image9-11.png

Many thanks for posting the link to "Conspiracy of Silence"....I doubt very many will view it but it is prove and nothing has changed since.

Thank you! A voice of sanity presenting a balanced view for a change . And thank you for mentioning CASA . So much for the bloviating of those who claim that there is no oversight. It sounds as though you might have some experience in the field.
It's the internet. No matter what I say, no one believes I am more than an unemployed night janitor.
:lol:

But, yes. I do have a lot of experience. In real life, I had lots of school, hold a license, and do this stuff for money.

But on USMB, I am semi-retired gas pumper.
:banana:

The blaze?? Really ?

It is true that some CPS workers are motivated to place the children in foster care because their friends are foster parents and they get paid to take kids. It's hard to prove. I have successfully busted them only once in 17 years.

Back to the thread . Are you against having child services departments?
At the federal level (which does not exist at this time) - absolutely - as the U.S. Constitution does not authorize the federal government for such powers.

Now, at the state and local level, I personally oppose it but recognize the right of citizens to form those institutions if they so wish. Why do you ask?

I ask cause it seems to be the basis of this thread .
The basis of this thread is how the left believes that children don’t belong to their parents - but instead belong to the state.

Once AGAIN Stupid ----- your entire link says nothing about "the left". Or "Democrats" or anything about "politics" for that matter.

I challenged you on that back in post FIVE. And you ran away because you're a wimp. :gay:

Last edited:
This thread reveals a lot of misconceptions about CPS.

99% of the time, if parents cooperate with CPS and quit treating them as enemies, they get their kids back quickly.

My experience has been that a long fight ususally is a result of failure to cooperate, or two parents get in a legal fight with each other or a medling grandparent. CPS is done with the case long before interested parties are finished slinging mud at each other.

This thread reveals a lot of misconceptions about CPS.

99% of the time, if parents cooperate with CPS and quit treating them as enemies, they get their kids back quickly.

My experience has been that a long fight ususally is a result of failure to cooperate, or two parents get in a legal fight with each other or a medling grandparent. CPS is done with the case long before interested parties are finished slinging mud at each other.

It is true I have no mainstream link to a CPS bust for sex trafficking, but I do know from Conspiracy of Silence that law enforcement can be part of the cover up. You have corrupt cops and corrupt police chiefs same as you have corrupt anything else. FBI? ESPECIALLY FBI. They are the ones who squashed the Franklin Scandal in Conspiracy of Silence, after a Nebraska State Senator held hearings and found his witnesses credible, along with the state police. It was the FBI that came in and prosecuted Alyssa Owen. And she has not taken back one word since. Man she is one tough girl.

I recommend 50 minute Conspiracy of Silence, was about to go on Discovery Channel before it got pulled. This is what they can do. This is what they can cover up.

Ah, the Liberty Beacon.

Ok, debunk this:

image9-11.png

I did not respond to it because it is not worth of a response. It is complete and utter horseshit and one would have to be really stupid and delusional to believe that there is anything here that proves these bizarre claims.

Forum List

Back