Democrats: your children do not belong to you - they belong to the state

A
Kids are not your property .
Well I don’t know about “kids”, but my children absolutely belong to me. Period. End of story.

How ironic . You want to government to interfere with a woman’s body when the kid is a zygote , but after it’s born it’s “your kid” and the government has no say?
Abort your children.

The "Government" has no say in how my children are raised.

Sure they do . With some stuff . You can’t abuse kids, we have child labor laws , compulsory education.

Can child services go overboard sometimes . Sure . There are also many times when they are justified .
Sure they don't.

Some...

"Stuff?"

I've never abused my children.

What do labor laws have to do with my children? As if I force them to work in a sweatshop.

And you think those who disagree with you want...

Uneducated children?

The Air Force never interfered with me raising my children.

The Government, as you say.

I don't need the Government to tell me how to discipline my children.

3, 2, 1...

Discipline...

You see abuse.

I see education and right from wrong.

Consequences for your actions.

Actions that affect me and my station in life.

This Station in life affects you, my child.

You will act accordingly.

It appears my children were never affected by the "Government."

Claiming asylum is not breaking the law .
It is after you’ve entered our nation. True asylum seekers report to the U.S. consulate in their own nation and request asylum. At worst, they show up at a foreign nations border, announce themselves, and request it there. Any other desperate arguments you would like to try?

And not for nothing, but you don’t get to “claim” asylum. You request it.
You can also claim asylum at the border or customs.
Wow. Congratulations. You repeated what I just said in a sad and desperate attempt to save face and convince people you knew what you were talking about. :eusa_doh:

It is after you’ve entered our nation. True asylum seekers report to the U.S. consulate in their own nation and request asylum. At worst, they show up at a foreign nations border, announce themselves, and request it there. Any other desperate arguments you would like to try?

Wow. Congratulations. You repeated what I just said in a sad and desperate attempt to save face and convince people you knew what you were talking about. :eusa_doh:

I do ! You make it seem that every time u catch an undocumented alien younare free to catapult them into the Pacific. Even illegals get some due process .

Back to the thread . Are you against having child services departments?

They can if they are in the USA .
Really? So how come all of those illegal aliens didn’t claim their 2nd Amendment “right” and then shoot their way out of the detention centers? And why did they allow their children to be taken from them?
Do you think it would be legal to have a law saying ONLY citizens can own firearms?
Bwahahaha! Yes, dumb ass. Because only citizens are supposed to be in the U.S. Do you not grasp the concept of illegal alien? :laugh:
Why don’t you try reading the Constitution sometimes . Few parts refer to “citizens”.
The entire U.S. Constitution applies to U.S. citizens only on U.S. soil only. It is not an international document, you dumb dimwit. You sound like an idiot trying to argue something that you are 100% wrong on.

Really? So how come all of those illegal aliens didn’t claim their 2nd Amendment “right” and then shoot their way out of the detention centers? And why did they allow their children to be taken from them?
Do you think it would be legal to have a law saying ONLY citizens can own firearms?
Bwahahaha! Yes, dumb ass. Because only citizens are supposed to be in the U.S. Do you not grasp the concept of illegal alien? :laugh:
Why don’t you try reading the Constitution sometimes . Few parts refer to “citizens”.
The entire U.S. Constitution applies to U.S. citizens only on U.S. soil only. It is not an international document, you dumb dimwit. You sound like an idiot trying to argue something that you are 100% wrong on.

I didn’t say illegals . Ya know, there are a whole bunch of legal citizens too.

And let me be clear . You are WRONG! Ever notice lots of constitution says “people “ . Go ahead and count how many times it says “citizens”.

I do !
No. You don’t. At all. First of all, you said people can “claim” asylum when in fact they can do no such thing. They can only request it. And then you though they achieve it by breaking into another nation and making that “claim” after they get caught. You have absolutely no clue about the process or what you are talking about.

Additionally, asylum doesn’t even apply as Mexico is not “war torn” and is currently not experiencing any human rights atrocities.

I do !
No. You don’t. At all. First of all, you said people can “claim” asylum when in fact they can do no such thing. They can only request it. And then you though they achieve it by breaking into another nation and making that “claim” after they get caught. You have absolutely no clue about the process or what you are talking about.

Additionally, asylum doesn’t even apply as Mexico is not “war torn” and is currently not experiencing any human rights atrocities.

Claim or Request is mere semantics . “War torn” is not a requirement either .

The constitution applies to people. Not citizens. Please cite even a single Supreme Court case that would make that assertion. Where do you get your delusional trash? Lol. :cuckoo:

I didn’t say illegals . Ya know, there are a whole bunch of legal citizens too.
Well of course U.S. citizens have constitutional rights. I’ve said that a dozen times now, you nitwit.

:lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301:

“Legal immigrants “. You know what I meant to say .

And you are so wrong ! The Con protects more than just citizens.

At the federal level (which does not exist at this time) - absolutely - as the U.S. Constitution does not authorize the federal government for such powers.

Now, at the state and local level, I personally oppose it but recognize the right of citizens to form those institutions if they so wish. Why do you ask?

What is the Family Preservation Foundation doing about the separation of immigrant children from their Families?

At the very least, one would hope that they're directing the parents toward the correct avenue for crossing the United States border, so that it doesn't happen again. That'd likely solve the whole problem.

The constitution applies to people. Not citizens.
Really? So again I ask - how come all of those illegal aliens didn’t claim their 2nd Amendment “right” and then shoot their way out of the detention centers? And why did they allow their children to be taken from them since they had a ‘right’ to keep and bear arms? :laugh:

The U.S. Constitution is not an international document. Only an idiot argues this. It applies to U.S. citizens only on U.S. soil only. You cannot walk into Russia as a U.S. citizen and claim you have “constitutional rights”. Do you know why, stupid? Because it is not an international document. Idiot.

Claim or Request is mere semantics .
No it’s not. The two words don’t even remotely mean the same thing. Good grief.
“War torn” is not a requirement either .
Uh...you can’t request asylum just because you like the U.S. better, snowflake. The nation you are fleeing must be “war torn” or experiencing some form of human rights atrocities.

Claim or Request is mere semantics .
No it’s not. The two words don’t even remotely mean the same thing. Good grief.
“War torn” is not a requirement either .
Uh...you can’t request asylum just because you like the U.S. better, snowflake. The nation you are fleeing must be “war torn” or experiencing some form of human rights atrocities.

Here is the definition . It’s broader than what you say .

Asylum is the legal protection afforded by the United States government to a person who can demonstrate a “well-founded fear of persecution” based on race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group.

At the federal level (which does not exist at this time) - absolutely - as the U.S. Constitution does not authorize the federal government for such powers.

Now, at the state and local level, I personally oppose it but recognize the right of citizens to form those institutions if they so wish. Why do you ask?

I ask cause it seems to be the basis of this thread .

The destruction of the family is literally straight from the Communist handbook.

I ask cause it seems to be the basis of this thread .
The basis of this thread is how the left believes that children don’t belong to their parents - but instead belong to the state.

Forum List

Back