🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Demrats protesting Comey firing

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
and just last November they hated his guts. Screw the Demrats what a bunch two faced assholes.

its the big story of the week,,,,first they all wanted to see Comey sentenced to 6 months in a jail cell with Micheal Moore or Dennis Roddman,,,now they all want to sleep with him,,,especially Chucky

These pos will use anything to attack Trump.

^^^ we have a winner. If Trump switched his position to pro choice these filthy Democrats would demand Roe vs Wade be overturned. NOW you see why it was important to defeat these filthy lying scumbags.

Who's protesting his firing? We're just chuckling over the wonderful timing.

What I don't understand is why it's supposedly about stopping the investigation into Russia. After all, Comey wasn't doing the investigation and I've seen nothing that says the investigation has been ended.

not me, I've been saying FUCK TRUMP since day one regardless what his sorry ass does.

he's a dime a dozen, cheesy ass, reality tv huckster .... all the bullshit he pulls was expected.

did I mention FUCK TRUMP ...

Two faced is the conservatives. COmeys word was gospel when targeting Hillary , but he's a liar on Russia / trump.

what a better way to make everyone forget about the Russian investigation ...

for the man being investigated to fire the man conducting the investigation ...

THATS FUCKING BRILLIANT ... I've forgot already !

(but I repeat myself)

what a better way to make everyone forget about the Russian investigation ...

for the man being investigated to fire the man conducting the investigation ...

THATS FUCKING BRILLIANT ... I've forgot already !

(but I repeat myself)

I'm sure that weak minded people really can be distracted that way.

not me, I've been saying FUCK TRUMP since day one regardless what his sorry ass does.

he's a dime a dozen, cheesy ass, reality tv huckster .... all the bullshit he pulls was expected.

Indeed, fuck Trump, regardless what he does.

What more proof do we need that these people are a bunch of lunatics running amok?

Idiots self-identifying is always a pleasure.

Indeed, fuck Trump, regardless what he does.

What more proof do we need that these people are a bunch of lunatics running amok?

Idiots self-identifying is always a pleasure.

so his 28% strongly approve rating is attributed to what ?

oh yeah, being a fuckstick.

The latest figures for Trump include 28% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -16. (see trends

59135aea1e00003a00622550.jpeg

Protesters At The White House Warn Trump He Won’t Get Away With Firing James Comey | HuffPost
Who's protesting his firing? We're just chuckling over the wonderful timing.

and just last November they hated his guts. Screw the Demrats what a bunch two faced assholes.
Yeah AH and how long ago did dump shake his hands hugged him praised him and then put a knife in his back The low life scumbag couldn't even do it face to face A real punk repub

Good time to spray Agent Orange again. Trump is the Boss. He hires/fires who he wants on his crew. Comey is fortunate he is not up on charges for obstruction of justice. The long list of incompetence (thx Easy) is almost pathetic. The MSM won't shine light on this rodent.

Forum List

Back