🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Demrats protesting Comey firing

59135aea1e00003a00622550.jpeg

Protesters At The White House Warn Trump He Won’t Get Away With Firing James Comey | HuffPost
Who's protesting his firing? We're just chuckling over the wonderful timing.

Good time to spray Agent Orange again. Trump is the Boss. He hires/fires who he wants on his crew. Comey is fortunate he is not up on charges for obstruction of justice. The long list of incompetence (thx Easy) is almost pathetic. The MSM won't shine light on this rodent.

The crazy thing about people who think like you do ( if you can call it thinking) is if Trump shredded the Constitution and declared himself President for life you would stand and cheer for this reality show grifter. Why do people like you choose to grovel at the feet of authoritarians?

Honey, the authoritarians run in your party, dear. One day you might wake up to that fact.

Good time to spray Agent Orange again. Trump is the Boss. He hires/fires who he wants on his crew. Comey is fortunate he is not up on charges for obstruction of justice. The long list of incompetence (thx Easy) is almost pathetic. The MSM won't shine light on this rodent.

The crazy thing about people who think like you do ( if you can call it thinking) is if Trump shredded the Constitution and declared himself President for life you would stand and cheer for this reality show grifter. Why do people like you choose to grovel at the feet of authoritarians?

^^^^when DJT is wrong I will not be for the wrong. His statement about McCain "I like the ones not captured" was not right. McCain is a useless establishment RINO Dem but, not his fault to be captured.

Trump is almost 100% squeaky clean since July 2015. He has good ideas to save this country.

Democrats are people who rarely have a thought for themselves. These are people who are more comfortable with parroting what they're told.
These are people who can't think for themselves.

What I don't understand is why it's supposedly about stopping the investigation into Russia. After all, Comey wasn't doing the investigation and I've seen nothing that says the investigation has been ended.
Agree....it's fun to see how the RussianW wants to make this as if the Left is crying....we aren't. But we're sure paying attention.

Comey Fired: Protest at White House

(May 10) AP
Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez joined protesters outside the White House, as liberals gathered to protest President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey.

What I don't understand is why it's supposedly about stopping the investigation into Russia. After all, Comey wasn't doing the investigation and I've seen nothing that says the investigation has been ended.
Agree....it's fun to see how the RussianW wants to make this as if the Left is crying....we aren't. But we're sure paying attention.

I'm waiting to see if any Republican has the balls to eventually call this charlatans bluff. Right now there are murmurings but Republicans are like trained pack animals, get in line and stay in line. They believe in uniformity, and going against the wishes of their President is definitely not in their DNA. Eventually the Trump train wreck is going to get so awful that these lemmings are going to be forced to stand up to it.

Definitely interesting to watch unfold. I've stocked up on popcorn.

I don't think anyone is crying, but there are some (not Progressives, but Hillarybots) who certainly seem hysterical.

MAJORITY OF AMERICANS BACK COMEY REMOVAL
May 12, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
cnn_fake_news.jpg

To be accurate, around a third support, around a third oppose and around a third have no idea what's going on. But if you go with the bare Morning Consult numbers, 35% support, 33% oppose and 32% have no idea.

So much for all the media hyperventilating.

The numbers are far from solid even among Dems and liberals. 58% of the former and 56% of the latter believe Comey should have stayed on.

Majority of Americans Back Comey Removal

Forum List

Back