Dems are against doxxing now?

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017

So, after the whole taylor lorenz doxxing issue, where she was upset that she got doxxed, and then turned around and doxxed libs of tiktok, and the left supported her, now the left are angry at musk, for an alleged dox, that never actually took place. He simply replied to a glen Greenwald tweet, that mentioned that Molly jong-fast had purchased a five million dollar condo in New york somewhere.

There were accusations that Greenwald posted an address, but that was never confirmed.

Even if Greenwald did post her address, you dems were all about that when it was lorenz doxxing, and going to the homes of family members of the libs of tiktok creator.

I don't support any doxxing, I'm just curious why you lefties do...err..dont....err..do?

Greenwald did not post an address, but we also know that hacks on both sides supporting doxxing their political opponents while feigning outrage when it's turned against them. Hardly news.

Greenwald did not post an address, but we also know that hacks on both sides supporting doxxing their political opponents while feigning outrage when it's turned against them. Hardly news.
Maybe not news, but it is interesting how they support it when it's in their favor, then hate it when it's not.

More often than not, it's the dems who are doing the doxxing. I even went to Google and typed in "republicans accused of doxxing" and every result I got back was this dem or that dem criticized for their doxxing of a republican. Not saying it doesn't happen, but, seems dems are more inclined to be the doxxers.

So, after the whole taylor lorenz doxxing issue, where she was upset that she got doxxed, and then turned around and doxxed libs of tiktok, and the left supported her, now the left are angry at musk, for an alleged dox, that never actually took place. He simply replied to a glen Greenwald tweet, that mentioned that Molly jong-fast had purchased a five million dollar condo in New york somewhere.

There were accusations that Greenwald posted an address, but that was never confirmed.

Even if Greenwald did post her address, you dems were all about that when it was lorenz doxxing, and going to the homes of family members of the libs of tiktok creator.

I don't support any doxxing, I'm just curious why you lefties do...err..dont....err..do?
I haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Edit - I looked it up.
I could not give a shit about this.

Forum List

Back