Dems are lying about treaty forcing us to take in tens of thousands of ilelgal aliens

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011

The Democrats not only lie stupidly, but most of their rank and file are stupid enough to fall for their lies and they know it, so they have no restraint to their lies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok-- I can dig it.. We need to take it a step further and start rounding up all the other illegals here and send them back to point of departure. Let's keep our foot on the gas. Your moving forward Obama.. Keep moving please.....

-Geaux

Ok-- I can dig it.. We need to take it a step further and start rounding up all the other illegals here and send them back to point of departure. Let's keep our foot on the gas. Your moving forward Obama.. Keep moving please.....

-Geaux

The 2008 law prevents many, excluding Mexicans & Canadians from being "fast tracked". Immigrations needs to find ways to comply with the law, and deport quickly.

-Geaux

The 2008 law prevents many, excluding Mexicans & Canadians from being "fast tracked". Immigrations needs to find ways to comply with the law, and deport quickly.

What happened to Obama's phone and pen.

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

We need to ask why the Democrats revived that 2008 law that was defunded in 2011 and was attached to another bill in 2013.
Why did they want this bill reactivated?

This needs to change in congress where theses bills can not be revived again by being attached to other bills.
The bills need to come up on their own individually and not sneaked into other bills.
This is what keeps us from cutting back our spending.

Last edited:

-Geaux

The easiest, most efficient and most just way of ridding ourselves of uninvited aliens is to hammer the godamned businesses who have been hiring black market labor.

They could use the RICO statutes to completely confiscate the assets of these businesses even without a conviction in court. That would scare the shit out of other businesses who use such labor and it would stop over night and ALL the illegal criminals would self-deport virtually OVER NIGHT.

-Geaux

No, it does not. The treaty makes provision for fast tracking and repatriating these people as long as it is done humanely and the funds for such a process are there.

Where did the money go?

-Geaux

We need to ask why the Democrats revived that 2008 law that was defunded in 2011 and was attached to another bill in 2013.
Why did they want this bill reactivated?

This needs to change in congress where theses bills can not be revived again by being attached to other bills.
The bills need to come up on their own individually and not sneaked into other bills.
This is what keeps us from cutting back our spending.

Our current parliamentary procedures allow for congressmen to support a law and get it passed while voting AGAINST it.

Our Congress is so full of shit no wonder it under 10% approval in EVERY POLL for longer than I can remember. They are a bunch of lying and conniving crooks and cheats.

Forum List

Back