Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

1667429418341.png

What about people going after FBI agents? What about Jan 6th rioter attacking and severely injuring many police officers? What about defunding FBI
1 officer died on J6 fromno i juries sustained by rioters, as opposed to Capitol police murderi g anu armed, petite, female military vet....FAIL

The FBI, capitol Police, Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and tbe Sergeants at arms of tbe House and Senate knew the crowd was coming days earlier. They chose tp ignore the advice of Trump and others. They decided not to call in the National Guard. They failed to do what needed to be done - its their fault.

I have no sympathy for their incomptence.

You can tell a desperate Democrat when they play the "you're a fag" card.

Where is "all that" being released?

Link?
Watch the news for a few days and you will see the video and 911 call and other details. I asked an honest question on how the person knew so much about gay prostitutes. If he participates with gay prostitutes, I will give his comment credence. if he does not deal with gay prostitutes he is bullshitting us. He is talking out his ass. It is one or the other. Tell us which one it is.

1 officer died on J6 fromno i juries sustained by rioters, as opposed to Capitol police murderi g anu armed, petite, female military vet....FAIL

The FBI, capitol Police, Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and tbe Sergeants at arms of tbe House and Senate knew the crowd was coming days earlier. They chose tp ignore the advice of Trump and others. They decided not to call in the National Guard. They failed to do what needed to be done - its their fault.

I have no sympathy for their incomptence.
You disrespect law enforcement, you bullshit to cover the people like you. There is no excuse. You are as bad as liberal rioters who attacked police (killed none) and put business on fire. You are them. You are disgusting. You are what you hate.

You disrespect law enforcement...

Once AGAIN, snowflales mimic their masters, accusing others of being who they / YOU are and of doing what they / YOU have done and cntinue to do.

Fire is hot, water is wet, and Democrats / snowflakes accuse others of doing what they/YOU have done / do.

SSDD

Once AGAIN, snowflales mimic their masters, accusing others of being who they / YOU are and of doing what they / YOU have done and cntinue to do.

Fire is hot, water is wet, and Democrats / snowflakes accuse others of doing what they/YOU have done / do.

SSDD
You bullshit to cover the people like you. There is no excuse. You are as bad as liberal rioters who attacked police (killed none) and put business on fire. You are them. You are disgusting. You are who you hate.

I was not a fan of the kneeling but to attack the Capitol carrying confederate flags, destroying property within our Capitol, trying to stop the Republican VP from certifying the election. Talking about harming the VP and the speaker of the house. Attacking and harming police officers is 1000 times worse.
Over 14,ooo hrs. of January 6th videos.I bet the public has seen less
then one hour worth.Plus there were agent Provocateurs present.
Like Ray Epps who just rabble roused but never entered the Capitol
Another Agent Provocateur was little John Sullivan
Who hashtags with BLM and Antifa.
Sullivan can be seen in the video where Ashli Babbett was
being pushed in by the mob,was shot and fell to the ground.
Sullivan never spent a day in jail.He was protected with a dopey
excuse.That he was there to video record the Protest.With no
credentials to back that up.
No Fires were set on January 6th.Unlike the day Trump
was being Inaugurated.Where Malatov cocktails were tossed
at Cop Cruiser.Over 200 arrested.
No firearms were used or collected.I need a list of the Property
damage.Videos of the damage would help.But good luck with that.
Or serving Ray Epps and John Sullivan with subpoena.
No member of Congress was approached.
The first group of Protestors were ushered in by Capitol
security.I think the side entrance that was stormed { I've seen
video c/o - Tucker - } was by Non-Maga infiltrators.
They wore all black and acted like they knew precisely
how to break-in almost as if they trained for it.I doubt that Video
will ever be shown again.There were FBI agents outside up in
towers.4 ended up dying.Babbitt by gunshot.2 by stroke and or
heart attacks,one by getting trampled and possible drug overdose.

I was not a fan of the kneeling but to attack the Capitol carrying confederate flags, destroying property within our Capitol, trying to stop the Republican VP from certifying the election. Talking about harming the VP and the speaker of the house. Attacking and harming police officers is 1000 times worse.
Yeah, I'll have to agree with some of the others on this thread: you seem to be going along with the mainstream narrative without having all the facts.

Some of the men present were from an organization called "Oath Keepers". They were there to support POTUS 45 and petition congress to address the grievances about election irregularities. These men assisted the capital police who asked for their help.

The few video clips that the media replays over and over try to depict violence on the part of the protestors. If you watch the whole video and hear the accounts of what was really going on, you will find that many of these scenes actually depict protestors defending themselves from unwarranted aggression. A handful of police were acting out beyond normal crowd control protocol.

I recommend watching Epoch Times' account to start to see the bigger picture of what happened that day. Sure, you'll probably disagree with some of it. But it's undeniable that watching the full video clips shows a much different story than what the MSM/Democratic committee want you to see:

Watch the news for a few days and you will see the video and 911 call and other details.
Really? That's your prediction?

By when? The next few days? That would certainly be before the election. If your prediction turns out wrong, I will taunt you a second time! (in the appropriate forum, of course)

I asked an honest question on how the person knew so much about gay prostitutes. If he participates with gay prostitutes, I will give his comment credence. if he does not deal with gay prostitutes he is bullshitting us. He is talking out his ass. It is one or the other. Tell us which one it is.
He doesn't care if you give his comment credence or not, nor if you imply that he's a fag or not.

If you believe that gay prostitutes pick their customers for their political views and take time from the job to commit political assassinations, tell us so. Or do you just imply things so you can play the misunderstood innocent when called on it?

Your reading comprehension is a problem.

Republicans LOVE silencing people they disagree with.

No, they don't. Countering them is not silencing them.

You are an SJW drone, unworthy of actual discourse, so please go fuck yourself with a rusty flaming tire iron.

Yeah, how did he get past security?

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband, Paul Pelosi, had very tight security at their home and it has one former neighbor stunned that a break-in could happen at the house.

The former neighbor, Marjorie Campbell, said that neighbors’ computers would get scrambled due to security measures, and if a glass broke an alarm was sounded and there was an immediate police response, The Daily Mail reported. That is why she was stunned to read that Paul Pelosi had to call 911 himself to get the police to respond to David DePape breaking in and assaulting him.

“There were black cars outside that house, particularly up on Normandie Terrace, all of the time,” the 66-year-old said. “I don’t distinguish between her being there and not being there. There were always multiple cars. Everybody in the neighborhood had alarms on our windows. So if glass smashed, an alarm went off. We all had alarms that had chimed if the door opened or closed.”

Pelosi’s Neighbor of Nearly 10 Years Speaks Out On What She Saw At The Home - Paints Picture Of Tight Security At Pelosi House

Here is a question no one seems to think about. The attacker lived in SF in squalor. He is poor, likely jobless. He lives in a bus. His life sucks. I get it. Is it at all possible that he was angry at speaker Pelosi as his congressperson who has done nothing for him as opposed to being angry about a stolen election?

Nah....its Trumps fault. Lets blame Trump.

Only the left systemically tries to deny their opponents a platform, ANY platform.
That’s a lie. No one tries to do that and no one could.

(Also I didn’t ignore you’re points, there just not relevant to the discussion. They’re not “points” since they’re not brought up for any reason or point other than to distract from the actual topic).

No, they don't. Countering them is not silencing them.
I provided many examples of silencing people.

Liberty University is extremely strict about this. It’s a conservative bastion of post-secondary education.

The NFL bent the knee to conservatives in banning kneeling.

That’s a lie. No one tries to do that and no one could.

(Also I didn’t ignore you’re points, there just not relevant to the discussion. They’re not “points” since they’re not brought up for any reason or point other than to distract from the actual topic).

I've provided links of actual events, you ignored. So please again go fuck yourself.

I provided many examples of silencing people.

Liberty University is extremely strict about this. It’s a conservative bastion of post-secondary education.

The NFL bent the knee to conservatives in banning kneeling.

I've provided links to government funded Universities doing the same thing, only with the added bonus of student violence.

You aren't here to debate, you are here to tu quo que, and even that isn't very effective from you.

Die.

Forum List

Back