Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

His house in White MAGA town Berkeley confirms it.
View attachment 717570

Meanwhile the mountains of evidence:

Leading politicians yesterday blamed the political Right for the brutal attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul. “This is despicable,” said President Biden. He noted that the alleged attacker, David DePape, 42, shouted the same line, “Where’s Nancy?” as the supporters of Donald Trump, who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. “And what makes us think that one party can talk about stolen elections?” said Biden. “COVID being a hoax? It’s all a bunch of lies.”

California political leaders agreed. “This heinous assault is yet another example of the dangerous consequences of the divisive and hateful rhetoric that is putting lives at risk and undermining our very democracy and Democratic institutions,” said California Governor Gavin Newsom. “This attack,” said San Francisco’s state Senator, Scott Weiner, “is terrifying and the direct result of toxic right-wing rhetoric.”

Journalists, en masse, agreed with their assessment. DePape “appears to have made racist and often rambling posts online,” noted AP, in a report this morning that encapsulated the media narrative, “including some that questioned the results of the 2020 election, defended former President Donald Trump and echoed QAnon conspiracy theories.”

But DePape’s politics have little rhyme or reason. In past years DePape shared a post about Stephen Colbert’s 2006 roast of President George W. Bush at the White House Correspondents dinner; linked to videos of Disney films altered to make it look like the characters were swearing; and claimed, “Jesus is the anti-Christ” — not exactly a litany of right-wing tropes.

And, as I discovered yesterday, DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call “an open drug scene.” In the driveway, there is a broken-down camper van. On the street is a yellow school bus, which neighbors said DePape occasionally stayed in. Both are filled with garbage typical of such structures in homeless encampments. People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine.

He's a fucking right wing nutjob.

Protests, yes, violence no. Any individual that does not speak out against violence is culpable to the violence. That was wrong.
Defund the police was not violence but it was one of the dumbest and most pathetic requests by some liberals. But defund the FBI is just as bad.
Cops are still being ambushed and murdeted thanks to Obama and Democrats villainizing / demonizing officers. Stacy Abrams has brrn exposed ss still supporting 'DeFund the Police'.

I agree - what a stupid f*ing idea the left came up with, especially when Dem-run cities like Chicago have the equivalent of a mass shooting every week.

I said the guy believed Trump's false propaganda. He is the type of person who falls for the lies and acts on them. He said so on his social media. There is no doubt.
Trump supporters who say the election was stolen, what happened on January 6th was justified and the people were heroes must be accountable for their words. Those words influenced this guy, 100% for sure based on his own words.

The accusation about the gay lover are proving to be 100% false. Verify before you broadcast on social media.
Even if that hastily posted "social media" turn out to be verified it wouldn't prove that DePape wasn't Pelosi's gay prostitute. Prostitutes prefer wealthy clients not clients they'd vote for.

All the Pelosis have to do is release their home security footage. They might as well. There's no legal basis for SFPD to withhold their body cam footage.

The story could have been a nothing burger if Dems hadn't insisted on a hail Mary spin.

Of course it does.

Conservatives have no problem taking out people who they disagree with.

Like when they wanted NFL players silenced because they knelt during the anthem.

They didn't stop them from doing it, as the left does in my examples above.

You ignore the lefts OVERWHELMING tactic of denying speech rights to those they disagree with.

Was Kapernick ever denied his right to state his position?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

By comparison to "White MAGA town Berkeley', Marthas Vineyard is a white rich elitist town where they think 60 illegals showing up in their 'sanctuary city' is a disadtrous humanitarian crisis. :p

I guess that automatically makes everyone there white neo-nazi racist assholes, huh?!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Meh, the duality of a typical "Berkserker".
Actually what it proves is coordination.Like do we even have
the guy { DePape } shouting those words out.We don't even
have Photos of Paul with any injuries.He supposedly had injuries to
his arm and hand.And that when cops arrived { they watched }
as Paul and DePape were struggling with a hammer.
Why dint the cops shout out HALT or we'll shoot.
Where is the Police Body cam footage.
I've heard the 911 call where Paul used the first name " David "
and " a friend ".
Can't wish that 911 call away.But boy are they Tryin'.
But Let Old Fart Joe wish away.That he used the words
" Where's Nancy ".How many Times Joe ?
BTW where is Nancy.Is there footage of her at Pauls
side in the hospital room.Has there been any footage
of Paul at all.Or will this be treated like his DUI.
No Photos at all.PERIOD.
I'm reminded of actor Nick Nolte and his Mugshot.
With hair all mussed-up in a wrinkled Hawaiian shirt.

The NFL banned kneeling during the anthem in 2018.

The right demanded it of them.

And yet those people could still speak, attend meetings, do whatever they wanted to. One act, done while they were at work, that had zero impact on their actual ability to state their views.

Do you deny the left actually tries to STOP speech, as I linked? Do you deny social media has a habit of silencing right leaning views?

By comparison to "White MAGA town Berkeley', Marthas Vineyard is a white rich elitist town where they think 60 illegals showing up in their 'sanctuary city' is a disadtrous humanitarian crisis. :p

I guess that automatically makes everyone there white neo-nazi racist assholes, huh?!

View attachment 719907
Let these far from american patriots have their fun.
We have them nailed to goods.Every which way PLUS
Sunday.Not only have they been thoroughly Found Out
but are really starting to get on the nerves of most citizens.
Everything they say now is a load of pap.
I could say they don't have a leg to stand on.
But then they don't like standing ... mush.
They sitters.At least Trump stands and stands Proud.
Maybe that's it.They { the scum in the Media and most
Democrat Pols } are used to sitting.Because when they do stand like
Biden and say Jerrold Nadler it's not a pleasant sight.

Last edited:
And yet those people could still speak, attend meetings, do whatever they wanted to. One act, done while they were at work, that had zero impact on their actual ability to state their views.

Do you deny the left actually tries to STOP speech, as I linked? Do you deny social media has a habit of silencing right leaning views?
They could not do as they wanted to do, since they wanted to kneel during the anthem and were stopped from doing so. They wanted to state their views by kneeling during the anthem.

That’s stopping speech as much as any other example you’ve provided.

Let’s talk about Proud Boys interrupting LGBT events.

Let’s talk about BYU going after students for supporting gay rights.

Censorship is undeniably part of the Republican Party.

They could not do as they wanted to do, since they wanted to kneel during the anthem and were stopped from doing so. They wanted to state their views by kneeling during the anthem.

That’s stopping speech as much as any other example you’ve provided.

Let’s talk about Proud Boys interrupting LGBT events.

Let’s talk about BYU going after students for supporting gay rights.

Censorship is undeniably part of the Republican Party.

Again, I've given proof of events CANCELLED by violent left wing protesters and you ignore them.

Public Universities covered by the 1st amendment, student events cancelled over fear of violence. You haven't responded to a single one. You ignore them.

View attachment 719907
I think there needs to be a law for those in Congress.
Use of certain words like " Nazis,Racist or Fascist " that are
applied to fellow Americans can lead to Censure.
Thankfully most if not all Republican members don't use
those kind of words.Ever ask why.

Again, I've given proof of events CANCELLED by violent left wing protesters and you ignore them.

Public Universities covered by the 1st amendment, student events cancelled over fear of violence. You haven't responded to a single one. You ignore them.
All I said is that Republicans silence people they disagree with.

Your links don’t change that at all. It’s irrelevant to the point.

Are you allowed to do whatever you want at work?
Don't argue let alone debate with those who suffer
challenges.If anyone was instructed in the 50's,60's and
70's to kneel for the playing of our National Anthem they would
face possible jail and be castigated in whatever neighborhood.
This is what Obama helped create.He and Michelle think it cute.
Both Democrat Activist since college.

The NFL banned kneeling during the anthem in 2018.

The right demanded it of them.

Not at all. Kaepernik is allowed to kneel every time he hears the National Anthem. I'm sure he does.

The NFL only declined to pay him millions for disrespecting Americans while wearing an NFL uniform at an NFL event.

Forum List

Back