Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

Interesting in that Trump did more for conservative values than any modern day POTUS ever has.

So however you wish to label it, we’re about to get a lot more in six days.

Enjoy.
You don't know conservative values. They do not include 5 kids by 3 wives with multiple affairs and bragging about grabbing women by the pussy. Conservative values do not include having Trump University and Trump charity closed down for fraud. Conservative values do not include advocating for a closed economy. Conservatives values does not include adding 7 trillion dollars to the national debt.
You would not know conservative values if it bit you on the butt because you are not a conservative,
Conservatives don't look for government (Trump) to save them. They save themselves.

You don't know conservative values. They do not include 5 kids by 3 wives with multiple affairs and bragging about grabbing women by the pussy. Conservative values do not include having Trump University and Trump charity closed down for fraud. Conservative values do not include advocating for a closed economy. Conservatives values does not include adding 7 trillion dollars to the national debt.
You would not know conservative values if it bit you on the butt because you are not a conservative,
Conservatives don't look for government (Trump) to save them. They save themselves.

According to you they include supporting a party that wants to normalize cutting of kids twigs and berries, either surgically or chemically. Or silencing those who disagree with you.

At least your addled version of "conservatism"

And Hilary is as clean as your empty brain.....
No she is not and no one is saying that. Why do bring up stuff that has nothing to do what we are talking about.
The reason, you have no relevant response to what I say.

According to you they include supporting a party that wants to normalize cutting of kids twigs and berries, either surgically or chemically. Or silencing those who disagree with you.

I never said that. Refer to what I said specifically.
The biggest anti-conservative characteristic you have is you want a Trump run government, but it is still government to save you. Get off your pathetic ass and save yourself.

That is a disgusting accusation unless you are 100% sure.
You are not 100% sure.
You are trying to divert the focus on how crazy people are, that believe Trump's lies. People like Depape and you.
That's a strange thing to say when you are making the disgusting accusation that it's all Trump supporters' fault that a gay prostitute hit Nancy Pelosi's husband on the head at the Pelosi house at 2:30 am.

You don't know that for 100% sure.

No she is not and no one is saying that. Why do bring up stuff that has nothing to do what we are talking about.
The reason, you have no relevant response to what I say.

Yet Trump is the greatest threat, One trick pony bitch.

LOL MBA. salad dressing for marketing majors.

Throwing in with people who want to neuter boys and silence opponents, some moral fucking compass.

What a fucking narcissist you are.

And a "great man" would be able to use the quote function properly.
I am not a narcissist, I love myself a lot because I am a very amazing person.

I never said that. Refer to what I said specifically.
The biggest anti-conservative characteristic you have is you want a Trump run government, but it is still government to save you. Get off your pathetic ass and save yourself.

When you go all in against Trump and anyone who voted for him, you help them. It's the result of being in a binary political system.

You own their policies, bitch, suck it up. All over your demented hatred of Trump and people sick of government as usual.

Keep responding like a deranged jackass, it's funny as shit. Maybe you will grace us with a rage aneurism and an hero yourself.

I am not a narcissist, I love myself a lot because I am a very amazing person.

R.6f97d0a95a9e32059c4345382c542cba

Silencing those who disagree with you is definitely part of conservatism.

That's a strange thing to say when you are making the disgusting accusation that it's all Trump supporters' fault that a gay prostitute hit Nancy Pelosi's husband on the head at the Pelosi house at 2:30 am.

You don't know that for 100% sure.
I said the guy believed Trump's false propaganda. He is the type of person who falls for the lies and acts on them. He said so on his social media. There is no doubt.
Trump supporters who say the election was stolen, what happened on January 6th was justified and the people were heroes must be accountable for their words. Those words influenced this guy, 100% for sure based on his own words.

The accusation about the gay lover are proving to be 100% false. Verify before you broadcast on social media.

If this crazy nut is a Trump Supporter because he went after the Pelosis....

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Then the domestic terrorists who looted, defaced, burned, destroyed local communities and attempted to burn alive police officers in police cars and federal marshalls in barricaded federal buildings over the George Floyd police incident were / are all loyal supporters of Defund-the-police Democrats and The Police acted stupidly' Obama...
And Obama and Democrats are ultimately responsible for the violence, murders, snd millions of dollars in damages done...as per liberal logic.

:clap:

Last edited:
When you go all in against Trump and anyone who voted for him, you help them. It's the result of being in a binary political system.

You own their policies, bitch, suck it up. All over your demented hatred of Trump and people sick of government as usual.

Keep responding like a deranged jackass, it's funny as shit. Maybe you will grace us with a rage aneurism and an hero yourself.
You are showing how simple minded you are. It is not a binary political system. It is a binary system to Trump supporters because they are so simple minded. Trump exploits simple minds. Those most stupid among us. Those who are desperate and lazy and are looking for someone to ride in on a white horse and make the world fair. What pathetic, naïve, dumbasses. The world will never be fair.

If this crazy nut is a Trump Supporter because he went after the Pelosis....

View attachment 719900
Then the domestic terrorists who looted, defaced, burned, destroyedocal communities and attempted to burn alive police officers in police cars and federal marshalls in barricaded federal buildings over the George Floyd police incident were / are all loyal supporters of Defund-the-police Democrats and The Police acted stupidly' Obama.

:clap:
Protests, yes, violence no. Any individual that does not speak out against violence is culpable to the violence. That was wrong.
Defund the police was not violence but it was one of the dumbest and most pathetic requests by some liberals. But defund the FBI is just as bad.

You are showing how simple minded you are. It is not a binary political system. It is a binary system to Trump supporters because they are so simple minded. Trump exploits simple minds. Those most stupid among us. Those who are desperate and lazy and are looking for someone to ride in on a white horse and make the world fair. What pathetic, naïve, dumbasses. The world will never be fair.

It is a binary system, controlled by two parties. You decide to gun for one, you support the other.

You support a 3rd party aligned with your side more than the other, you help the other side.

Trump's views matched my views more than Hillary's and Biden's. He got my votes in 2016 and 2020.

DeSantis' views match my views more than Trump. He gets my vote in the Primary.

Forum List

Back