Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

RHINOS are not Republican.

America will let you know how they feel about Trump a week from today.
I agree. I am more interested in who the Republicans will be that are elected. How many will be Trump puppets. I predict a lot less than right now. That will be failure for Trump and his lemmings.
Thank goodness we did not have the Trump spineless minions being asked to fight for us in WWII. They would all have foot problems like their cult leader.

What exactly in your TDS SJW mind is Trumpism exactly?
Those who think the 2020 election was rigged and the January 6th seditionists are heroes. Those who think violence is warranted in challenging the current US government, politicians and politicians families.
Those who put Trump over country. All white supremacists. All Nazis, All QAnon, All KKK. All who think Putin knows more than our security forces.

Those who think the 2020 election was rigged and the January 6th seditionists are heroes. Those who think violence is warranted in challenging the current US government, politicians and politicians families.
Those who put Trump over country. All white supremacists. All Nazis, All QAnon, All KKK. All who think Putin knows more than our security forces.

I think the 2020 election had problems that people like you sweep under the rug.

I think Jan 6th was a minor issue blown out of proportion by political opportunists.

CHAZ/CHOP.

Of course idiots like you think anyone to right of Mitt Romney is a WP idiot.

The Putin = Trump thing died with the steele dossider.

I think the 2020 election had problems that people like you sweep under the rug.

I think Jan 6th was a minor issue blown out of proportion by political opportunists.

CHAZ/CHOP.

Of course idiots like you think anyone to right of Mitt Romney is a WP idiot.

The Putin = Trump thing died with the steele dossider.
Thank you for verifying who you are.
You are a disgusting Trump braindead cult member, minion, trained monkey seditionist who has to go.

Thank you for verifying who you are.
You are a disgusting Trump braindead cult member, minion, trained monkey seditionist who has to go.

OMG I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN YOU DO.

You are a sad pathetic man, who's got the Captain Ahab complex when it comes to Trump and anyone who thinks he was a good President.

Not a God, not the God-Emperor of Man (although that Trump statue of him as the Warhammer 40k God-Emperor was hilarious) just someone who fights for people who think like I think.

That you have to go batshit insane to oppose that is far more an indictment on you than of me.

You are sad, you are angry, and you are a poor excuse for a human being.

You are a sad pathetic man, who's got the Captain Ahab complex when it comes to Trump and anyone who thinks he was a good President.

Not a God, not the God-Emperor of Man (although that Trump statue of him as the Warhammer 40k God-Emperor was hilarious) just someone who fights for people who think like I think.

That you have to go batshit insane to oppose that is far more an indictment on you than of me.

"people who think like I think" - What you do is not thinking.
"you are sad, you are angry, and you are a poor excuse for a human being." - that is pretty harsh. At the moment, I am not sad but I am sad sometimes. I am not angry. I am happy to see the decline of Trumpism. I feel I am a great human being, loved by many. Loved by the good and hated by the evil.

"people who think like I think" - What you do is not thinking.
"you are sad, you are angry, and you are a poor excuse for a human being." - that is pretty harsh. At the moment, I am not sad but I am sad sometimes. I am not angry. I am happy to see the decline of Trumpism. I feel I am a great human being, loved by many. Loved by the good and hated by the evil.

I'll put my Masters in ChemE and my IQ up against yours any day of the week, slick.

You are a hateful small man, who had decided your boogeyman trumps (lol) any rational thought or rationalism.

I will check your Master in CE with an MBA focus in quantitative analytics. I am extremely smart but I don't know my IQ. It may be too high to measure. Where I kick your sorry ass is I have a moral compass. Ethics are most important to me. I don't support anyone or anything that allows white supremacists and QAnon to be on the team. I cannot support evil. Trump is evil. I love my country, not Donald Trump. I am not a supporter of seditionists.
Intelligence is important. Morality is more important. I see you focus on intelligence.. That says a lot about what you value. I find you stupid.
That is just one great man's opinion. You should feel very lucky that I give you any of my time.

I will check your Master in CE with an MBA focus in quantitative analytics. I am extremely smart but I don't know my IQ. It may be too high to measure. Where I kick your sorry ass is I have a moral compass. Ethics are most important to me. I don't support anyone or anything that allows white supremacists and QAnon to be on the team. I cannot support evil. Trump is evil. I love my country, not Donald Trump. I am not a supporter of seditionists.
Intelligence is important. Morality is more important. I see you focus on intelligence.. That says a lot about what you value. I find you stupid.
That is just one great man's opinion. You should feel very lucky that I give you any of my time.

LOL MBA. salad dressing for marketing majors.

Throwing in with people who want to neuter boys and silence opponents, some moral fucking compass.

What a fucking narcissist you are.

And a "great man" would be able to use the quote function properly.

Tell us more how Putin stole the election from Hillary.

Extremist is what I call him.

This close to getting kicked out on their asses and enemy democrats are terrified. The louder they squeal.... you know the rest.

Just know, the back door photos shows glass on the wrong side of the door. oops. staged fail 101. Ask Columbo.

Tell us more how Putin stole the election from Hillary.
Putin did not steal the election from Hillary. The Russians put out a lot of false information but so did a lot of Americans.
There was enough true information about Trump that an informed voter should know who he was. a slime bucket.
The American voter put Trump in office in 2016 and Biden in 2020. Trump an horrific choice, Biden a bad choice.

Putin did not steal the election from Hillary. The Russians put out a lot of false information but so did a lot of Americans.
There was enough true information about Trump that an informed voter should know who he was. a slime bucket.
The American voter put Trump in office in 2016 and Biden in 2020. Trump an horrific choice, Biden a bad choice.

And Hilary is as clean as your empty brain.....

Forum List

Back