Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

When are you going to get off your sorry idol worshipper ass and do something. Don't look for "heroes" to save your pathetic life. Do it yourself.
That is conservative values. You are not a conservative. You are not a liberal. You are a lemming.

It has nothing to do with your brother who attacked Pelosi.

What a useless fucking rant from a useless deranged person who will make this world a better place when they are 6 feet under it.

What a useless fucking rant from a useless deranged person who will make this world a better place when they are 6 feet under it.
If you consider yourself a conservative, start living conservative values. Looking to have government solve your problems is not conservative, If you think a Trump led government will solve your problems you are wrong. He was President for 4 years and you are still complaining about government.
Spend more time doing than complaining.

By the way, I am going to be cremated.

Rules for Paul Pelosi:

Never hire a gay prostitute who is addicted to cocaine and share cocaine with him.
Never refuse to pay the gay prostitute after he used a hammer on your bung hole as a sex toy..

You may get hit in the head with it afterwards.
This is really sick. If anyone thinks this is funny, they are sick. Where do you people come from.

If you consider yourself a conservative, start living conservative values. Looking to have government solve your problems is not conservative, If you think a Trump led government will solve your problems you are wrong. He was President for 4 years and you are still complaining about government.
Spend more time doing than complaining.

By the way, I am going to be cremated.

Don't think you can determine what I consider myself because of your TDS nuttery.

All you DO is complain. About Trump. Ad nauseum. You have a 1 track mind.

`
".....Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 Election was Stolen.

Other posts included transphobic images and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly.
“The death rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money! (Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was “a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in a new world order
in which they gain more power and oppress the masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further enslavement.”

Most of the public posts on DePape’s Facebook page were from 2021. In earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion, including claims that “Jesus is the anti christ.” None of the public posts appeared to mention Pelosi.

Blogs show images of Pelosi, Qanon and antisemitism​

More recently, two other blogs written by someone with the username “daviddepape” have posted content similar to that on DePape’s Facebook page.

In a string of posts on a Wordpress.com blog over the course of several days in August 2022, the author complained about big tech censorship and posted statements like “Hitlery did nothing wrong.” The site has since been taken offline.

And another blog, also attributed to “daviddepape,” featured antisemitic screeds and content linked to the QAnon conspiracy theory. One video posted on the site includes a shot of Pelosi swinging a gavel during one of former President Donald Trump’s impeachments,
and another video includes an image of Pelosi and other politicians. A third video includes a clip of Pelosi speaking on the House floor.

Other posts from the last few weeks featured videos accusing LGBTQ people of “grooming” children, and declared that “any journalist saying” there is no evidence of election fraud “should be dragged straight out into the street and shot.” The most recent post – linking to a YouTube video comparing colleges to cults – went up the day before the Pelosi attack."..."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs
`
The guy has a gay pride flag in his front yard, moron. He also has BLM posters in his windows.

Don't think you can determine what I consider myself because of your TDS nuttery.

All you DO is complain. About Trump. Ad nauseum. You have a 1 track mind.
I complain about Trump because he threatens our country. He tried to over ride the soul of our democratic union, the separation of powers. You take that away and you on your way to an autocracy, He falsely undermined confidence in our election system. another key to our `democratic union. He is also the most unethical, immoral, power hungry President we have had. And that is saying something.

Our system is successfully preventing Trump from putting himself above the country. I will continue to make sure he does not over ride our system.

But whatever he does, I will go on and do the best I can. I am not going to blame Trump, Biden or anyone else for personal happiness and success. That is up to me.
You spineless minions blame government for all your problems.

If Trump is successful, I will figure out what I need to do to make myself and my family happy and successful.

I complain about Trump because he threatens our country. He tried to over ride the soul of our democratic union, the separation of powers. You take that away and you on your way to an autocracy, He falsely undermined confidence in our election system. another key to our `democratic union. He is also the most unethical, immoral, power hungry President we have had. And that is saying something.

Our system is successfully preventing Trump from putting himself above the country. I will continue to make sure he does not over ride our system.

But whatever he does, I will go on and do the best I can. I am not going to blame Trump, Biden or anyone else for personal happiness and success. That is up to me.

If Trump is successful, I will figure out what I need to do to make myself and my family happy and successful.

Nothing like megalomania here!

8 days

Then the reality hammer comes down.

It'll be so sweet!

:)

Fuh fuh fuh, orange man bad, fuh fuh fuh.

next you will figure out at way to two minute hate DeSantis.

His house in White MAGA town Berkeley confirms it.
View attachment 717570

Meanwhile the mountains of evidence:

Leading politicians yesterday blamed the political Right for the brutal attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul. “This is despicable,” said President Biden. He noted that the alleged attacker, David DePape, 42, shouted the same line, “Where’s Nancy?” as the supporters of Donald Trump, who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. “And what makes us think that one party can talk about stolen elections?” said Biden. “COVID being a hoax? It’s all a bunch of lies.”

California political leaders agreed. “This heinous assault is yet another example of the dangerous consequences of the divisive and hateful rhetoric that is putting lives at risk and undermining our very democracy and Democratic institutions,” said California Governor Gavin Newsom. “This attack,” said San Francisco’s state Senator, Scott Weiner, “is terrifying and the direct result of toxic right-wing rhetoric.”

Journalists, en masse, agreed with their assessment. DePape “appears to have made racist and often rambling posts online,” noted AP, in a report this morning that encapsulated the media narrative, “including some that questioned the results of the 2020 election, defended former President Donald Trump and echoed QAnon conspiracy theories.”

But DePape’s politics have little rhyme or reason. In past years DePape shared a post about Stephen Colbert’s 2006 roast of President George W. Bush at the White House Correspondents dinner; linked to videos of Disney films altered to make it look like the characters were swearing; and claimed, “Jesus is the anti-Christ” — not exactly a litany of right-wing tropes.

And, as I discovered yesterday, DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call “an open drug scene.” In the driveway, there is a broken-down camper van. On the street is a yellow school bus, which neighbors said DePape occasionally stayed in. Both are filled with garbage typical of such structures in homeless encampments. People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine.

The lies put out by Trump's disgusting lemmings' was contradicted by DePape's confession. There was no homosexual prostitutions. There was an admitted MAGA supporter who believed the Trump propaganda. He was a MAGA hero, like the Jan 6th seditionists. who took actions. The attached article from conservative National Review distinguishes between conservatism and MAGA Trumpism.
SHAME

The lies put out by Trump's disgusting lemmings' was contradicted by DePape's confession. There was no homosexual prostitutions. There was an admitted MAGA supporter who believed the Trump propaganda. He was a MAGA hero, like the Jan 6th seditionists. who took actions. The attached article from conservative National Review distinguishes between conservatism and MAGA Trumpism.
SHAME

Play the 911 call.
Pelosi called him his friend.

My security system goes off if anyone just rattles a window. I make a tad less than the Pelosi’s.

SHAME

he's a nudist that lives in fucking Berkeley you fucktard.

Play the 911 call.
Pelosi called him his friend.

My security system goes off if anyone just rattles a window. I make a tad less than the Pelosi’s.
Thank you inspector weatherman.
The police, the nut himself. Crazies like you create conspiracy theories with nothing.

You crazies will bring down the Republican party or they will bring you down. Both cannot exist.

People are getting sicker of you nuts. More Republicans have had enough.

Keep your crazy shit up. It will help bring you down.

he's a nudist that lives in fucking Berkeley you fucktard.
HE IS CRAZY. The number one characteristic of a Trump minion.

The crazies that support Trump come from all kinds of crazy backgrounds but they are all crazy. Like you.

The crazies made Trump President. The crazies will bring him down.

Keep being crazy. I love it.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS TAKE NOTE. THIS NUT CASE IS THE TYPE OF CRAZY THAT BELIEVES TRUMP. TRUMP SUPPORTERS, HE IS YOU.
Trump supporters are not conservatives, they are not Republicans, they are all crazies who need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, he was a Trumpet among nudists in Berkeley. At this very moment, Paul is getting a lashing from Nan about hiring a local hustler vs one that could map to the Trump persona.

with glass all over the back patio even though he broke in not out.
Nothing in this case is adding up. Now the police are refusing to release the body cam footage or any other security footage that would prove their case immediately if their claims are true. By the police chief’s own words, there was a third person there who they won’t identify. It’s looking more and more like some sort of gay sex party gone wrong.

Thank you inspector weatherman.
The police, the nut himself. Crazies like you create conspiracy theories with nothing.

You crazies will bring down the Republican party or they will bring you down. Both cannot exist.

People are getting sicker of you nuts. More Republicans have had enough.

Keep your crazy shit up. It will help bring you down.
Hilarious! 5 years of Trump collusion with Russia and you’re whining someone points out Pelosi’s sex romp gone bad.

Forum List

Back