Dems Are Right: Pelosi’s Attacker Was a Deranged RW MAGA Supporter

what is sick is blaming the gop and conservatives.
Any politician that discusses violence as acceptable can be culpable. Those who said Jan 6th was an act of patriots is saying violence is OK and warranted. That is where this nut got his ideas.

Any politician or human who says the violent rioting that happened during BLM protests is OK is culpable for stoking the fires of violence on that side.

In this case it was not all Republicans or all conservatives but those who stoked the fires of a rigged election warranted violence.

Hilarious! 5 years of Trump collusion with Russia and you’re whining someone points out Pelosi’s sex romp gone bad.
I did not say the 2016 election was rigged for Trump. A couple of questions were asked. Hillary conceded. No Democrats tried to stop the Trump election going through. There was no continued conspiracy theory on the Russians that was wide spread and dominated the conversation. No Democrats were yelling about a rigged election prior to 2020. because of what happened in 2016. What the hell are you talking about.
Don't put your stink on me.

Any politician that discusses violence as acceptable can be culpable. Those who said Jan 6th was an act of patriots is saying violence is OK and warranted. That is where this nut got his ideas.

Any politician or human who says the violent rioting that happened during BLM protests is OK is culpable for stoking the fires of violence on that side.

In this case it was not all Republicans or all conservatives but those who stoked the fires of a rigged election warranted violence.
Fk off looney tunes

HE IS CRAZY. The number one characteristic of a Trump minion.

The crazies that support Trump come from all kinds of crazy backgrounds but they are all crazy. Like you.

The crazies made Trump President. The crazies will bring him down.

Keep being crazy. I love it.

When you think everyone who disagrees with you is crazy its a good sign you are the one with the issues.

Yea, he was a Trumpet among nudists in Berkeley. At this very moment, Paul is getting a lashing from Nan about hiring a local hustler vs one that could map to the Trump persona.
He is one of you. You inspired him to be what he is today.
When you think everyone who disagrees with you is crazy its a good sign you are the one with the issues.
I disagree politically with Pence, but I don't think he is crazy. There are many I don't agree with politically that I do not think are crazy. I think Antifa members are crazy. I think most MAGA Trumpers are crazy but there are many I do not agree with I do not think are crazy. I hate to disappoint you.

You don’t even know what one of me is. As for the Pelosi intruder, how come you people aren’t sweeping the Berkeley nudist colonies for even more January 6 wannabes?

I did not say the 2016 election was rigged for Trump. A couple of questions were asked. Hillary conceded. No Democrats tried to stop the Trump election going through. There was no continued conspiracy theory on the Russians that was wide spread and dominated the conversation. No Democrats were yelling about a rigged election prior to 2020. because of what happened in 2016. What the hell are you talking about.
Don't put your stink on me.
Bullshit. Even now most Leftards are still bitching Trump colluded with Russia to ‘steal’ the election.

I disagree politically with Pence, but I don't think he is crazy. There are many I don't agree with politically that I do not think are crazy. I think Antifa members are crazy. I think most MAGA Trumpers are crazy but there are many I do not agree with I do not think are crazy. I hate to disappoint you.

He's just as crazy as you are.

Absolute bullshit. you are nuttier than a fruitcake.

Bullshit. Even now most Leftards are still bitching Trump colluded with Russia to ‘steal’ the election.
Get it through you thick head the anti-Trumpers include many Republicans and Independents, not just Democrats. That is why Trumpism is going down. It will not be the Democrats most responsible to bring him and you down it will be Republicans and independents.

Get it through you thick head the anti-Trumpers include many Republicans and Independents, not just Democrats. That is why Trumpism is going down. It will not be the Democrats most responsible to bring him and you down it will be Republicans and independents.
if it is going down, why are you and the demofks so ambitious. Keep TDSing friend. you still look as foolish as every other day you say trump.

if it is going down, why are you and the demofks so ambitious. Keep TDSing friend. you still look as foolish as every other day you say trump.
TDS is a strong motivating factor to bring down Trumpism. TDS is spreading. That is a good thing.

RHINOS are not Republican.

America will let you know how they feel about Trump a week from today.

Forum List

Back