Dems . Be happy Trump is in the whitehouse .

better to have him than say Pense . Here's why: Trump is really a Rino 3rd party . The GOP doesn't get along wh him so much . He ain't rubber stamping their shit , and he has some progressive leanings .

Sure he's a little crazy , but he's not just going to be a GOP water carrier.

Take Obamacare . He's more redo , while GOP wants to repeal.

You think people are protesting because Hillary lost!?

It's more to do with all the shit Trump has said .

The end for you fascist LWNJs is near.....

Yeah, thanks for electing me. What a divider! That would be kind of the definition of butt hurt. How dare you thank your supporters for supporting you!

Sometimes I think you're just stupid. Then other times, wow ...

Even Lincoln worked to pull America together, and that was after half the nation went to WAR against him!!

Yet, Trump is still at war with the more than half of America who voted against him.
Trump is trying to reach out to people who voted against him, but liberals call them mediocre negros. Just ask Steve Harvey.
No, that is absolutely BS.

He's made no move to reach out to those who voted against him.

You are dreaming.
Liberals only speak of reaching out when they lose. Trump ran on a platform. He didn't get elected to give liberals feel good reach arounds.

Every president for the last decades reached out to pull America together.

And, NO Dem congress has EVER declared that the failure of the American president was their TOP priority. That was historic, and the Republican party will NEVER live that down.

How many Dems are on the committees working on health care coverage today? When theDems were in the majority, there was a full compliment of R's on the committees designing the ACA.

But, R's can't handle that.

Bull shit. The Democrats Clearly targeted W for failure no matter the cost

Thanking the people who supported him is dividing. Yeah ...

Yeah , that's kind of the definition of dividing .

Yeah, thanks for electing me. What a divider! That would be kind of the definition of butt hurt. How dare you thank your supporters for supporting you!

Sometimes I think you're just stupid. Then other times, wow ...

Even Lincoln worked to pull America together, and that was after half the nation went to WAR against him!!

Yet, Trump is still at war with the more than half of America who voted against him.
Trump is trying to reach out to people who voted against him, but liberals call them mediocre negros. Just ask Steve Harvey.
No, that is absolutely BS.

He's made no move to reach out to those who voted against him.

You are dreaming.
Did you not listen to his inaugural speech?

Forum List

Back