🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems Blame CNN Moderators For Being Fair

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I about bust a gut laughing reading this about dems attacking the debate moderators for being fair. I must say, the moderators surprised me by actually being fair. I guess dems felt the moderators should fact check Trump but not Biden.

You can always tell who lost a presidential debate by which party is slamming the moderators afterwards. And in the wake of Joe Biden and Donald Trump’s first 2024 presidential debate, many progressives are focusing their fire on CNN’s Jake Tapper and Dana Bash, calling out the duo for not fact-checking Trump in real time during the 90-minute face off.

And, for any lefties who try claiming that Biden didn't need fact checking because he tells the truth, read this:

I about bust a gut laughing reading this about dems attacking the debate moderators for being fair. I must say, the moderators surprised me by actually being fair. I guess dems felt the moderators should fact check Trump but not Biden.

You can always tell who lost a presidential debate by which party is slamming the moderators afterwards. And in the wake of Joe Biden and Donald Trump’s first 2024 presidential debate, many progressives are focusing their fire on CNN’s Jake Tapper and Dana Bash, calling out the duo for not fact-checking Trump in real time during the 90-minute face off.

tapper and the other one did follow the rules of the debate, biden was having trouble with the details ad did not land the knockout we hoped for.

And, for any lefties who try claiming that Biden didn't need fact checking because he tells the truth, read this:

I was surprised they didn't argue with Trump every few mins

That was what Democrats were expecting......and they're raising Hell about that.

But I think what was happening is that the mods were told to not argue and not help Biden.

Obama wanted Biden to look bad so they could replace him.

Tapper kept looking down like he was upset about having to be fair, but Dana Bash tried to help Biden several times, but pulled back.

Yep, its not the mods job to fact check a debate.

I give kudos to CNN for running a fair debate.

The mods should have insisted on Y/N specific answers. They should have said "your answer is "NO" (or yes) based on prior discussions unless you correct the record now". That way candidates can't dodge questions and bloviate.

I was surprised they didn't argue with Trump every few mins

That was what Democrats were expecting......and they're raising Hell about that.

But I think what was happening is that the mods were told to not argue and not help Biden.

Obama wanted Biden to look bad so they could replace him.

Tapper kept looking down like he was upset about having to be fair, but Dana Bash tried to help Biden several times, but pulled back.
It must have been killing them to be fair. Afterwards, I bet they really regretted being fair.

Yep, its not the mods job to fact check a debate.

I give kudos to CNN for running a fair debate.

The mods should have insisted on Y/N specific answers. They should have said "your answer is "NO" (or yes) based on prior discussions unless you correct the record now". That way candidates can't dodge questions and bloviate.

Yup. It's not a fair debate when the moderators are on the side of one of the candidates. I also give them kudos. If there is another debate on ABC come September, I bet they will be fact checking Trump but, of course, not Biden.

I think they realized Biden was hopeless.

Helping him would have destroyed their credibility.
Can't help but think about the left claiming all this dementia Joe talk was just right wing conspiracy theories and posting many things themselves about Trump's cognitive abilities. I guess now Americans and the world know which side was telling the conspiracy theories.

None of the moderators argued directly with Trump like last time.

I kept waiting, but it never happened.
There are a myriad of reasons why the moderators decided to be fair and we may never really know why such biased unfair people decided to play it straight. Maybe the pressure was on them to not be used by the right to claim they were unfair. Maybe they wanted to show the right that Biden could clean house or at least keep up with Trump without their help. Who knows? But, it was quite refreshing to see moderators being moderators and doing it fairly.

Biden's campaign made the debate rules.... place and time... he had a week to prepare.... sorry demtards... should have chosen RFK Jr.....
Yup. Trump felt there was no reason to debate fellow Republicans because he had a very commanding lead so there was no point to it and only a downside. He knew he could slaughter Biden, even with biased moderators and playing all by Biden's rules and Biden took the bait.

It's the job of mods to moderate, to call out falsehoods.

They didn't. There was no reason for them to even be there. A computer voice could have done exactly what those mods did.

Letting a liar lie is siding with the liar, and that what the very pro-Trump biased mods did.

And that's why Trump cul liars work the refs so hard. They know they can't win a fair debate. Just look at this thread, how triggered they all get at the mere thought of a fair debate.

They didn't. There was no reason for them to even be there. A computer voice could have done exactly what those mods did.

Letting a liar lie is siding with the liar, and that what the very pro-Trump biased mods did.

And that's why Trump cul liars work the refs so hard. They know they can't win a fair debate. Just look at this thread, how triggered they all get at the mere thought of a fair debate.
All you libs can say is Trump lied...but I haven't heard any of you spell one out for us... where was the lie?...

LOL! Biden didn't land the knockout? He couldn't even swing.
/----/
1719674404364.png

I was amazed how equally Tapper and Bash treated both candidates. The Trump Haters are furious THEIR media didn't interrupt, mute and fact check Trump constantly. LOL

There are a myriad of reasons why the moderators decided to be fair and we may never really know why such biased unfair people decided to play it straight. Maybe the pressure was on them to not be used by the right to claim they were unfair. Maybe they wanted to show the right that Biden could clean house or at least keep up with Trump without their help. Who knows? But, it was quite refreshing to see moderators being moderators and doing it fairly.
I think CNN was eager to regain some of their lost viewers. Their ratings have suffered so badly due to their over-the-top bias that they had to do something or they would cease to exist. Every viewer was expecting them to favor Biden.

1. Mods ask questions, they do not fact-check answers

2. The mods allowed the candidates to follow-up, it's Biden's fault he can't debate the facts.

3. Letting liars lie is part of the debate, and the post debate analysis.

4. After the debate, the democrats realized that Joe Biden is too old, but that they are stuck with him.

So whose fault is it that the dems do not have a better candidate?

Forum List

Back