Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

cartoon-abortion-infanticide.jpg

86F00549-72DB-42A2-B6F2-91D322405957.jpeg

It is. Deal with it.

It's murder......deal with it.

Nope. It is an internal event within another person’s body, that you have no more business making a decision about than I do with you prostate surgery.
It’s says after they are born you retard
No. It doesn’t moron.
Yes it does Coyote.

Text - S.311 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

"(1) If an abortion results in the live birth of an infant, the infant is a legal person for all purposes under the laws of the United States, and entitled to all the protections of such laws.

(2) Any infant born alive after an abortion or within a hospital, clinic, or other facility has the same claim to the protection of the law that would arise for any newborn, or for any person who comes to a hospital, clinic, or other facility for screening and treatment or otherwise becomes a patient within its care."

It really is not that hard to look a bill up these days.

Abortion is not birth.

Nope. It is an internal event within another person’s body, that you have no more business making a decision about than I do with you prostate surgery.
No. It doesn’t moron.
Yes it does Coyote.

Text - S.311 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act

"(1) If an abortion results in the live birth of an infant, the infant is a legal person for all purposes under the laws of the United States, and entitled to all the protections of such laws.

(2) Any infant born alive after an abortion or within a hospital, clinic, or other facility has the same claim to the protection of the law that would arise for any newborn, or for any person who comes to a hospital, clinic, or other facility for screening and treatment or otherwise becomes a patient within its care."

Abortion is not birth.
You are right...it is murder!....by anyone with a touch of honesty!

And most when asked say it’s a woman’s choice..

You all are sick fucks

Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions
This is just a typical right wing made up slanderous fantasy. No woman carries a baby for nine months and then kills it. This just shows the kind of sick fucks Republican are to think of something so nasty and dirty. They pretend to be pro birth when they’re not even pro life.
Perfect example is the fact that in the reddest of states, that’s where infant mortality is rising.

No. It doesn’t moron.
Yes it does Coyote.

Abortion is not birth.
if an abortion results in the live birth of an infant

Can you read now?

What a shame that she isn't an AMERICAN CITIZEN and absolutely NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY......So says an agnostic so you throw Christian values at me, I will simply throw muslim values back at you...lot of rich muslims that do nothing for the refugees of the world...hey Coyote!
What a shame your pro life values end at the border.
Then YOU and your pro choice people show us just how bad we are and take them into your home. Feed and clothe them and pay for their medical an education....you do that, I'll admit we pro life for Amrricans are wrong!.....Until that and ALL SANCTUARY CITIES AND STATES take in whoever comes a knocking, I'll stop calling you hypocrites!

You all are sick fucks

It is. Deal with it.

After a baby is born, it is no longer in another person's body, you sick demented kunt.

You all are sick fucks

And where were the republicans any time they held a majority?
Being cowards, but NOT HYPOCRITES!

Mm. One in the same to me.
Get a dictionary....Damn!

Na. Don't need it. They are cowardly hypocrites.

You all are sick fucks

^^^
Obvious projection.

You all are sick fucks

Stop and think about it, SCOTUS would have to change or modify Roe in order for them to legislate a different law....so that is why state by state is inacting their own interpretation of Roe and not the full Congress....Abortion should be a states rights issue with the Fed. Stepping aside....IMHO!

^^^
Obvious projection.

No need to get butthurt over it. But it's true. Go look at all these pro life republicans voting records and get back to me.

Stop and think about it, SCOTUS would have to change or modify Roe in order for them to legislate a different law....so that is why state by state is inacting their own interpretation of Roe and not the full Congress....Abortion should be a states rights issue with the Fed. Stepping aside....IMHO!

Why? Roe/Wade isn't a law. If congres was serious they would make a law.

Forum List

Back