Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

states like New York are over turning Said laws

States cannot override federal law.

Democrat governor in that said we should make the baby comfortable then decide if they should kill it

In the hypothetical situation Gov. Blackface was discussing, the child had a severe malady, probably in need of sedation. He did say they would make the baby comfortable, but he never mentioned giving the poor parents the option to euthanize their newborn child. No, the discussion that would ensue would obviously be based on the type of malady the child suffered from and the prognosis of the condition.

But the poison pill is effecting the rabid right, making them frothy with anger.

If someone doesn't "froth with anger" at any baby being murdered there is something seriously wrong with them.

Right, we have the aforementioned National laws against infanticide so to get all frothy over a lie, and repeat that lie over and over and over in an attempt to get other cupcakes all frothy too, is a plan.

Missed "any" didn't ya? I knew you would or skirt

Democrat governor in that said we should make the baby comfortable then decide if they should kill it

In the hypothetical situation Gov. Blackface was discussing, the child had a severe malady, probably in need of sedation. He did say they would make the baby comfortable, but he never mentioned giving the poor parents the option to euthanize their newborn child. No, the discussion that would ensue would obviously be based on the type of malady the child suffered from and the prognosis of the condition.

But the poison pill is effecting the rabid right, making them frothy with anger.

If someone doesn't "froth with anger" at any baby being murdered there is something seriously wrong with them.

Right, we have the aforementioned National laws against infanticide so to get all frothy over a lie, and repeat that lie over and over and over in an attempt to get other cupcakes all frothy too, is a plan.

No, even severely deform babies, once they are born are protected. Hospitals are required by law to give them ordinary care to sustain their lives. Any of them.

No, even severely deform babies, once they are born are protected. Hospitals are required by law to give them ordinary care to sustain their lives. Any of them.

This is going waaaay over your head.

Notice how Democrats think it is fine to kill babies that are not perfect? If they have a deformity? Kill it. If they are not the correct race or sex???????

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

Notice how Democrats think it is fine to kill babies that are not perfect? If they have a deformity? Kill it. If they are not the correct race or sex???????

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

They really enjoy offing the Down's babies

And most when asked say it’s a woman’s choice..

You all are sick fucks

Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

It is. Deal with it.

It's murder......deal with it.

Nope. It is an internal event within another person’s body, that you have no more business making a decision about than I do with you prostate surgery.
It's born a live, not the woman's choice anymore. It's out of her body.

And where were the republicans any time they held a majority?
Probably thinking killing born children bad already been made illegal.

Prior to the 2002 Infant Born Alive Act was there any State at all that had legalized infanticide?

Has it ever been legal in any State? Ever?
It was reported to be taking place without prosecution.

Besides, if it wasn't taking place enough for those financially profiting from it to give money to Democrats, why would they oppose "Born Alive" protection in near unanimity?

You all are sick fucks

It is. Deal with it.

Nope. It is an internal event within another person’s body, that you have no more business making a decision about than I do with you prostate surgery.
It's born a live, not the woman's choice anymore. It's out of her body.
Coyote already ran from the thread.

Clearly, Democrats want the right to terminate.
There is already a law demanding protection of newborn babies. This is grandstanding. Is this a stand-alone proposal?
Then why aren't the abortionists performing these murders in jail?

And why are Democrats opposed to protecting born children?
I don’t know, it’s weird the way Democrats like to arm school shooters. Oh wait, no that would be Republicans. Never mind.

Clearly, Democrats want the right to terminate.
There is already a law demanding protection of newborn babies. This is grandstanding. Is this a stand-alone proposal?
Then why aren't the abortionists performing these murders in jail?

And why are Democrats opposed to protecting born children?
They're trying to kill as many people as they can to save the planet.
Abortion is their primary tool for this goal
Letting criminals enter the US unfettered so they can commit murder and mayhem is another tool.

And where were the republicans any time they held a majority?
Probably thinking killing born children bad already been made illegal.

Prior to the 2002 Infant Born Alive Act was there any State at all that had legalized infanticide?

Has it ever been legal in any State? Ever?
It was reported to be taking place without prosecution.

Besides, if it wasn't taking place enough for those financially profiting from it to give money to Democrats, why would they oppose "Born Alive" protection in near unanimity?

Since Congress unanimously passed the Born Alive protection nationally in 2002, they saw it as a political stunt.

Because they are not performing them on the born....
You are confused.

The "BORN Alive" protection act protects BORN children.
Yes it does.

Your point? You asked why why people are not going to jail for killing born babies after a failed abortion as Blind pointed out such is already illegal.

I am stating that they are not going to jail because no one is killing babies that are born alive after a failed abortion.

The onus is back on you to find such a case where that is happening as that would establish a clear need for this law to pass. Blind has pointed to a very solid reason to why this law is nothing but grandstanding.

You all are sick fucks

It is. Deal with it.

I am not going to give Birth to My Prostate and watch it to grow up to be......YOU

Forum List

Back