Dems Busted In hypocritical Outrage Again - This Time About 'TRUMP' Tear Gas Border Confrontation

You cons spin the lies .

STFU, Timmy. What do you not understand? Snowflakes are 'triggered' about the Trump administration tear gassing violent illegals storming the border....having no clue or not caring that Obama's administration did it in 2013.

FAIL!

What don’t you understand? You going to tell me conservatives don’t constantly say obama did nothing about border security? He’ll it’s a thread topic at least once a day . It’s a talking point for the gop .

Who created the catch and release policy?

Who sued Arizona in court to stop them from arresting illegals?

Who said they would shut down the government if Trump's border wall was part of the budget?

Who started to create Sanctuary States after Trump was elected?

Who recently stopped Trump from making people ineligible if they were caught crossing the border illegally?

Who tried to stop Trump's Travel Ban?

Who created the catch and release policy?

Who sued Arizona in court to stop them from arresting illegals?

Who said they would shut down the government if Trump's border wall was part of the budget?

Who started to create Sanctuary States after Trump was elected?

CURSE YOU! Curse you and your FACT / REALITY-BASED debate. Stick to EMOTION, damn you!

:aargh:

the question to ask a leftist is why are they throwing rocks?:dunno:

so throwing rocks is civil?
Dems will argue that if ICE, BPAs, and DHS law enforcement did not exist there would not be any need for them to throw rocks, which is a 'great' reason to disband those agencies - the elimination of border violence....

:abgg2q.jpg:

The invaders were offered asylum in Mexico. They refused. Now they aren't asylum seekers any more.

If you are concerned about the children, go to the border with a few 20s and buy them.

This is why I said they should have gathered all the police dogs in the area. You cross this border, you have to deal with the dogs. Good luck.

You cons spin the lies .

STFU, Timmy. What do you not understand? Snowflakes are 'triggered' about the Trump administration tear gassing violent illegals storming the border....having no clue or not caring that Obama's administration did it in 2013.

FAIL!

What don’t you understand? You going to tell me conservatives don’t constantly say obama did nothing about border security? He’ll it’s a thread topic at least once a day . It’s a talking point for the gop .
funny. we talk about obama spying on congress it was NOT obama but people under him.

now that we need to show strength on border security, obama did it, even though he likely wasn't involved in the decision locally to do that.

Dems will argue that if ICE, BPAs, and DHS law enforcement did not exist there would not be any need for them to throw rocks, which is a 'great' reason to disband those agencies - the elimination of border violence....

but why do they need to throw rocks because they are?

6628716-6427735-Tijuana_Mayor_Juan_Manuel_Gastelum_on_Friday_declared_a_humanita-a-1_1543219844980.jpg

RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY - wait...someone IM'd me...that or he's going for a selfie of the year shot.

so if they got into the country and saw police they'd throw more rocks ? wow, I didn't know the presence of the law encouraged such actions.

The invaders were offered asylum in Mexico. They refused. Now they aren't asylum seekers any more.

If you are concerned about the children, go to the border with a few 20s and buy them.
Asylum seekers are not invaders. Invaders is just a word used in the Trump propaganda campaign.

Forum List

Back