Dems Celebrate Diversity

Obama won the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the Asian vote, the Jewish vote, the Catholic vote, the gay vote, the women's vote.

Remind us what groups Romney won that would represent this 'diversity' problem the Democrats have that the OP is crying about?
Obama won because he was black. No other reason.

And yet, oddly, he's not the first black man to run for President. If President Obama only got the job because he's black, why was there never a President Al Sharpton?

Or President Alan Keyes, the guy the GOP could have run.
I just voted for Carson about two hours ago.

Obama won the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the Asian vote, the Jewish vote, the Catholic vote, the gay vote, the women's vote.

Remind us what groups Romney won that would represent this 'diversity' problem the Democrats have that the OP is crying about?

And yet, oddly, he's not the first black man to run for President. If President Obama only got the job because he's black, why was there never a President Al Sharpton?

why was there never a President Al Sharpton?

Because even Democrats wouldn't vote for that crook

Diversity is perversity.....

the more Dems break us up into 'diverse' groups, the less we are Americans first.....which of course is their perverse endgame...

I can't vote for a party of old, angry white people which is why the GOP is getting my vote the year.

Obongo only half negroid, sharpton to busy eaten blueberry pie...
pie016.gif

Forum List

Back