Dems Cheered Violence for 6 Months, Now It’s Excuse Time 180!

No one ever cheered violence. Now please inform us as to what the Kenosha police have done and what they are doing. They are on tape interacting with gang-bangers and their chief appears to be a member of this gang.

YOu lefties have been cheering and supporting and providing political cover and ordering cops to assist and punishing people that defend themselves, for months.

Your denial is fucking stupid.
Nobody has cheered or supported violence. Now explain why the cops are supporting gang-bangers, one of whom, a minor from out of state turned into a killer.

YOur delusions are interesting.

Well, not really. I'll be over here in reality. IF you get enough clarity to engage, say something sane, and I will address it.

You like gang thugs. I don't. Are you a gang-banger yourself? I saw the video. The police supposedly were out there to enforce the curfew and clear the streets. But they didn't. They didn't check ID's and tell these guys to go home. A few minutes later, two were dead and one gravely wounded. I have no delusions. Please start explaining this shit. The Kenosha police allowed this gang to stay. People were marching against crooked cops. Then we see crooked cops on video.
What crooked cops were there in Kenosha?

I've seen some pretty shady shit done by LE that definitely deserves to be addressed, but what wrong was done in Kenosha?
A resisting felon got shot for pulling a blade? What's wrong with that?

No one ever cheered violence. Now please inform us as to what the Kenosha police have done and what they are doing. They are on tape interacting with gang-bangers and their chief appears to be a member of this gang.

YOu lefties have been cheering and supporting and providing political cover and ordering cops to assist and punishing people that defend themselves, for months.

Nobody has cheered or supported violence. Now explain why the cops are supporting gang-bangers, one of whom, a minor from out of state turned into a killer.

Well, not really. I'll be over here in reality. IF you get enough clarity to engage, say something sane, and I will address it.

You like gang thugs. I don't. Are you a gang-banger yourself? I saw the video. The police supposedly were out there to enforce the curfew and clear the streets. But they didn't. They didn't check ID's and tell these guys to go home. A few minutes later, two were dead and one gravely wounded. I have no delusions. Please start explaining this shit. The Kenosha police allowed this gang to stay. People were marching against crooked cops. Then we see crooked cops on video.

There is a limit to how obvious your dem allies can be in disarming your intended victims.

The cops knew that the rifle guys were not there to cause trouble. They were not going to enforce a curfew against them, while ignoring the massive riot.

That would be too silly even for your dem allies.

Yet.

There was a "massive riot" going on? These cops were supposedly there to enforce the curfew. They obviously did not. How many of these people were not even from Kenosha? Rittenhouse was an outsider who crossed state lines. Did they even check IDs? No. Then it turns out that the police chief might be a gang member.

I'm not going to blame BLM when most of their demonstrations are peaceful and when there appears to be a lot of right-wingers running around in the streets, too, and we don't know how many there are and what they are up to.

I'm not one of these people who blindly follows a political party. However, trump is the worst president in our history, who flaunts any law he doesn't like, and who hides from the American People. He is a wannabe dictator who must be replaced, and qualified people should be running the military and our executive-branch departments, with inspectors general in place and independent. No sycophants, cultheads, or other sneaky people.
So you're retarded, is what you're trying to say?

Got it.

.....Ted Wheeler is a major jackass dem--leaving his condo because the rioters went there...he's a real loser/dumbass/etc ...he marched with these idiots--then they attack him!!! HAHAHAHH ..now he's moving---instead of being a leader and stopping the shit long ago...what a total loser jackass

When has anyone cheered violence. If trump is in Kenosha right now, I hope that he is comforting the families of the dead and wounded, and extending to them the condolences of the American People.
THEY HAVE!!!!!!!..don't try to say they haven't

Where have the riot organizers denounced all violence, denounced those who commit violence in their names, and demand that the riots be actual protests? In fact, where have the riot supporters on this board done that? All I've seen is excuses for the violence from the rioters and now claims that it's not them, it's outside agitators. Laughable. I've maintained for a long time that this was going to happen. The rioters would continue assaulting people and destroying property until they ran into someone who was not only capable, but willing to defend themselves violently, then all of a sudden their supporters would be shocked and dismayed that someone got hurt. It was okay, acceptable and explainable as long as it was only the targets getting hurt. It's only going to escalate from here as the citizens tire of being targets and victims and start meeting violence with violence.

You write as if there are whole armies of rioters, when there are not. You also write as if there is some "organizers" who are telling people to "riot." That is ridiculous.

You forget that the Kenosha cops laughed with armed thugs invading the city and gave them water when the cops should have been policing. The cops were running unarmed people off the street, but not the armed ones. Murder resulted. The cops let right-wing thugs have the run of the place, which is shameful and supports BLM's contentions. Then there is the issue of what ties the police chief has with this gang.
So the cops left the people who came to clean up graffiti and guard buildings alone, and tried to run off the violent arsonists and vandals?

Oh what bastards!!!! (sarcasm)

Need a tampon, bitch? :rolleyes:

the cops are the bad guys
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Where have the riot organizers denounced all violence, denounced those who commit violence in their names, and demand that the riots be actual protests? In fact, where have the riot supporters on this board done that? All I've seen is excuses for the violence from the rioters and now claims that it's not them, it's outside agitators. Laughable. I've maintained for a long time that this was going to happen. The rioters would continue assaulting people and destroying property until they ran into someone who was not only capable, but willing to defend themselves violently, then all of a sudden their supporters would be shocked and dismayed that someone got hurt. It was okay, acceptable and explainable as long as it was only the targets getting hurt. It's only going to escalate from here as the citizens tire of being targets and victims and start meeting violence with violence.

Over, and over, and over again. The Blake Family has been on TV every day denouncing the violence, as have senior members of the Democratic Party, and march organizers. But over and over again, we see the violence and the looting being started by the radical right, in the hopes of igniting a race war or just for the sheer joy or destroying black owned businesses - those were the ones targetted first.

When you look at the affiliations of those who have been arrested for looting and violence, none of them have any ties to Black Lives Matter or the Democratic Party. But the 17 year old "militia" kid with the AR15 is pictured front and centre at a Donald Trump rally. Just like the pipe bomber trying to take out Trump's "enemies", or the El Paso Walmart shooter going after "Mexicans". Boogaloo Bois and 4chan looters. That's who's getting arrested. Not one member of Anti-Fa.

Right wing violence is getting more and more extreme and Trump keeps denying it even exists.
Left wing violence is getting more and more extreme and Biden/BLM/etc keeps denying it even exists.

Over, and over, and over again. The Blake Family has been on TV every day denouncing the violence, as have senior members of the Democratic Party, and march organizers. But over and over again, we see the violence and the looting being started by the radical right, in the hopes of igniting a race war or just for the sheer joy or destroying black owned businesses - those were the ones targetted first.

When you look at the affiliations of those who have been arrested for looting and violence, none of them have any ties to Black Lives Matter or the Democratic Party. But the 17 year old "militia" kid with the AR15 is pictured front and centre at a Donald Trump rally. Just like the pipe bomber trying to take out Trump's "enemies", or the El Paso Walmart shooter going after "Mexicans". Boogaloo Bois and 4chan looters. That's who's getting arrested. Not one member of Anti-Fa.

Right wing violence is getting more and more extreme and Trump keeps denying it even exists.
Holy shit.......

You fuckers are all completely batshit crazy.

They think voters won’t notice their 180 now that voters are fleeing their party.

They bring a knife, you bring a gun!

Do you have any real sources or just the usual discredited right wing bloggers?
I note you discredited zippo.

That's who's getting arrested. Not one member of Anti-Fa.

Good lord you are a raving lunatic.

Wisconsin Antifa 'commander' with flamethrower burst into tears during arrest, cops say

An Antifa leader known as Commander Red was busted carrying a flamethrower to a Wisconsin Black Lives Matter rally — and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying” when stopped by cops, officials said.

Matthew Banta, 23, is “known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests,” a criminal complaint in his Green Bay arrest record insisted, according to WBAY.

He was carrying stickers and a flag for the controversial group — the name of which is short for “anti-fascist” — along with “military-grade 5-minute” smoke grenades, fireworks rockets, and a flamethrower, according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Banta was stopped after being spotted with “a whole bunch of white people with sticks, baseball bats and helmets” heading toward a BLM event in Green Bay, police said in the criminal complaint.

www.foxnews.com

Wisconsin Antifa 'commander' with flamethrower burst into tears during arrest, cops say
An Antifa leader known as Commander Red was busted carrying a flamethrower to a Wisconsin Black Lives Matter rally — and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying” when stopped by cops, officials said.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Oh, bullshit! Members of Joe Biden's campaign staff were contributing to bail out protesters that were arresting by the Police!

You write as if there are whole armies of rioters, when there are not. You also write as if there is some "organizers" who are telling people to "riot." That is ridiculous.

You forget that the Kenosha cops laughed with armed thugs invading the city and gave them water when the cops should have been policing. The cops were running unarmed people off the street, but not the armed ones. Murder resulted. The cops let right-wing thugs have the run of the place, which is shameful and supports BLM's contentions. Then there is the issue of what ties the police chief has with this gang.
I'm sure you have links to prove all this, right?

'We appreciate you guys': Wisconsin police in armored vehicles thanked armed militia and gave out water bottles

Kenosha Shooting: Video Shows Suspected Gunman Kyle Rittenhouse Being Allowed To Leave Scene

I'm surprised that you haven't seen this yet. Plus, there is some evidence out there that the police chief is involved.

These also are interesting:

White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

The FBI warned for years that police are cozy with the far right. Is no one listening? | Mike German

It would appear that some cops really are dirty.

There needs to be a full investigation, hopefully by Congress. The right-wingers pose at least as much of a threat as "BLM" protesters. Probably more since they are heavily armed.

So, is it your contention that right wing agitators are deliberately infiltrating left wing riots and shooting at EACH OTHER? That's ludicrous.

There is nothing ludicrous about this. We have watched this threat grow for years, and the trumpsters are egging it on. Yes, there is such a thing as a right-wing agitator.

'We appreciate you guys': Wisconsin police in armored vehicles thanked armed militia and gave out water bottles

Kenosha Shooting: Video Shows Suspected Gunman Kyle Rittenhouse Being Allowed To Leave Scene

I'm surprised that you haven't seen this yet. Plus, there is some evidence out there that the police chief is involved.

The FBI warned for years that police are cozy with the far right. Is no one listening? | Mike German

There needs to be a full investigation, hopefully by Congress. The right-wingers pose at least as much of a threat as "BLM" protesters. Probably more since they are heavily armed.

Newsflash, Lysistrata! Most of the Police in this country can't STAND Antifa or Black Lives Matter! Can you blame them?

So, is it your contention that right wing agitators are deliberately infiltrating left wing riots and shooting at EACH OTHER? That's ludicrous.

There is nothing ludicrous about this. We have watched this threat grow for years, and the trumpsters are egging it on. Yes, there is such a thing as a right-wing agitator.
That doesn't address the massive hole in your theory. You claim the only violence is from the agitators, so apparently you believe the agitators are beating themselves up and shooting at themselves. That IS ludicrous.

Police departments are not a federal concern.

When has anyone cheered violence. If trump is in Kenosha right now, I hope that he is comforting the families of the dead and wounded, and extending to them the condolences of the American People.
This was brought on by your party, why should Trump comfort on the misery you started? He tried to stop it, and you loons called him a dictator.

Democrat death squads run around yelling "we got a trumper over here" then bang bang dead... and Democrats cheer on their terrorist.

It won't be long before these scum and the ignorant fools who blindly support them get a taste of karma.

What do Republicans call a right wing death squad trapping Democrats in their government buildings while setting them on fire???? peaceful protesters... maybe a little firiey

Forum List

Back