Dems do not wan't the military to vote!!

You are a pretty nasty little man arent you.

I cant help it if you live on a steady diet of lies.

That was not asked of you was it

Interesting.

that happened last year and this article does not cover how it turned out.

I dont see any evidence that anyone was kept from voting or having their vote counted.

I also see no evidence of it being some democratic plot.

I can give you judges decisions to show what Im talking about.

none of which proved your point in that thread.

not only are you a liar and a fool you're bad at both.

1980s

In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

warrior I give court documented evidence when I speak of the republicans decades long efforts to keep people from voting.

The least you people can do is provide SOMETHING to prove this claim
Yeah just like the black panthers with billy clubs preventing white people to vote in Philly but did
Eric Holder prosecute them .. NO. Because they were for Obama. You can bet if they had the KKK out there preventing black people to vote all hell would have broke lose in the Main stream media but this story was pushed aside. Why is that? Because the media had a love affair with Obama

Do you realise those two skinny black guys only had one billy club between them.

No one ever came forward to claim they were taunted by these two young men.

It was two young men in one black precient.

How do you feel about the people who were forced to stand in line for HOURS to vote due to the placement of voting machines?

How do you feel about the thousands of people who were denied the vote at all in floridas 2000 race?
You are black aren't you:cool:

Even though they say they love our brave men and women in uniform they want military absentee ballots thrown out in a recount IE....Florida 2000:evil:
Yeah, yeah, yeah.....and, we have our Annual War Against Christmas, our Death Panels are stackin' Grandmas, like cordwood, and we're pretty-certain we've zeroed-in on that damned Easter Bunny's undisclosed location. He's already DEAD, as far as we're concerned.

Wait'll you see what we have in-mind for ReRon Reagan's grave. :eusa_whistle:

What do you have to back this claim?

arrestedRove.jpg

1980s

In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

Yup it's a violation of the voting rights act to make sure that people have the right to vote. How fucking stupid can you be?

1980s

your only defense of bad behavior is bad behavior????1st off the fact that you bring up something 30 yrs in the past is pathetic.2nd it was probably some bullshit black effort at committing voter fraud [Like acorn]and even in the very unlikely possibility it happened liberals made up for it by voting 20 times and votes from the dearly departed.the point is except for the black MINORITY the military votes overwhelmingly republican.....AND COMMYS LIKE YOU CAN"T STAND IT......:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back