Dems got the Trump Racism thing all wrong

I have a favor to ask all of you...regardless of which side of the political spectrum you land on........go back and read Slade's original post. He puts all partisan political affiliations aside and shoots from the hip. He is one of the most knowledgeable posters here. We don't agree on much but I listen to what he has to say with an open-mind and he has opened my eyes to view things from an angle I might have missed and I totally dig him for having that ability to do so.

This issue isn't "all left" and it sure as hell ain't "all right". Slade dissected this in a way that we should all stop and reflect on. I know that I put down my "flame sword" and looked objectively at what he had to say...then look at where we have been standing. This "divide and conquer" strategy has been used since JFK was murdered by the very ones that keep us from looking at the "man behind the curtain".

His point was that even in Haiti there might be a great person. So guess we have to just import the whole country along with their values to get that great person... so that dems could have some more votes. If we don't do this, how are the democrats going to win by hating on whites and the first world?

Yeah, great idea!

His point was garbage.

Read the links I provided MF. I ain't yer daddy!

"There was one African immigrant once who almost did not use obscene amount of welfare and tax-payer money, and who almost got a doctorate".

Great... great.

I believe, at this point it's obvious to everyone which countries we should accept immigrants from. Hate to break you to reality:

camarota-welfare-f2.png

I don't know where you dug that chart up but it tells me that African immigrants are obtaining degrees and are more educated than their white counterparts and still facing discrimination in hiring.... that would account for some using welfare programs despite being among the smartest people on thelanet.

The average IQ in the nations they came from is 80. I am not aware of a single half decent invention that came out of the countries.

And yet here you are, thinking they produce the smartest in the world. Reality: they are almost as good at siphoning welfare as Mexicans.

Meanwhile, the Europeans and South Asians, who produce great innovations daily, are in your opinion worse immigration material.

The only reason why you are spinning this, is because you know the African is going to be a failure and thus a vote for democrats.
Who measured the average iQ of Africans in any nation?i'd like to see how that test was conducted. I think it is a western myth. But even if
an average of 80 is the IQ for a group of millions there are thousands who have IQs far above the 100 western standard. Those are the Black African immigrants who are excelling in our Universities.

And they doing what with this knowledge?
Answer my question first. Who measured the IQ of Africans and came up with an 80 IQ average?.. and what group were they compared to with an average of 100?

Lets get real for a second. If you are partisan spinner on either side please leave now. Here's the deal. Trump made a stupid ignorant statement the other day when he said he didn't want people from Shithole countries coming here. His lackies are looking like fools trying to make excuses for him, trying to make this thing about a PC language issue or pretending that he was simply talking about the conditions of 3rd world countries, or spreading the idiotic narrative that he didn't even say it. Its embarrassing for them. On the flip side, the dems are over playing their hand by going after Trump as a Racist... Let me explain.

I understand the racist argument that the Left is making based on Trumps statements, but I believe that to be subjective and over played in this case. The real issue from what i've seen has more to do with class. Trump doesn't want poor uneducated people coming into our Country. His statement was discriminatory, no question, so lets be accurate and call it that. I don't think Trump would have a problem with a bunch of Ben Carson's coming into our country, I don't think it is a race issue.

Trump wants merit based immigration where we give priority to people who have proven that they have something to contribute to society. People with achievements in education, work, or monetary means have proven merit under his standards and those who are poor or uneducated do not have the same merit. I don't agree with Trump, I believe in giving people opportunity and that nobody is better than the other just because they are born somewhere else or born with more means than another. I also believe that people from poor countries represent a perspective that those from rich countries don't have. They have a great sense of appreciation for opportunity and the American dream because they have gone through the struggle of not having it. That is a valuable perspective to have.

I understand given Trumps history that a link can be made to say that he may assume people of color to fit a certain stereotype unless they have proven otherwise and with that a case for Racism could be made. However, I'd like to see our political discussion less polarized and hyperbolized and more realistic based on the facts. Dems should stop with the hyperfocus on Racism and call this what it is, class based discrimination... Reps need to stop being spin doctor puppets... and Trump needs to grow the fuck up and start acting like a leader

That may be one of the best posts I have ever read here and with your permission? I would like to put it on my FB page so let me know. Trump needs to stop denying that he said what he said... even if his comment had some merit. He can be a bit abrupt, blunt and a bit uncouth. If we were to take off our partisan blinders like you did and see "the big picture"? We can only take in so many from other countries and they need to bring something to the table. Trump is being less than honest about the unemployment rate because it is much higher than what he is saying and he is just as guilty of embellishing the numbers that he accused Obama of doing. If manufacturing jobs could really be coming back? I think we have a problem because the technical abilities of the blue collar set has eroded over the last thirty years due to NAFTA, CAFTA and GATT.

The serfs have (for the most part) been given the options of working in the service industry while having to compete with illegals that were willing to "work under the table" thus driving down wages due to competition. The U.N push to push migrants off on Europe and the U.S has caused a major destabilization in the functioning of the countries that have had these people pushed off on them. So if I may, I would like to give my theory as to why this has happened.

Third world countries (though poor) have resources that these multi-corporations covet and they have managed to use the military industrial complex as the hammer to rape, pillage and plunder what they have. They create "revolutions", they destabilize governments that refuse to play ball with them, they back coups and then install a puppet. They back the drug cartels not only in Mexico but South America and the violence and lack of hope causes the very problem we are seeing via immigration.

IMHO, we have to look at the root cause as to why people flee their countries in order to come here or to Europe... and if we are absolutely HONEST about it? We will see that those we believe "govern" us are the ones causing the chaos. I would be interested in your thoughts.
Thanks Dale, yes please feel free to share my thoughts if you are keen to do so. I'm glad I was able to strike a chord, and take it as a great compliment!

As for your theory, that is a very interesting observation. I am not well versed in the details of our foreign affairs as I slept threw most my history classes way back when I was in school and only recently got interested in politics. But would be very interested to look into it at a deeper level. I have tremendous mistrust in our media and government when it comes to reporting the facts, especially with foreign affairs. It is easier to see first had more of the domestic events but the foreign stuff that happens behind closed doors gets spun out to us by the powers at be to tell the story that they want to tell. Thats why I like programs like Vice that do in depth reporting about things happening all over the world.

Im with you on the effect that our trade deals have had on our manufacturing economy. It never made sense to me why we would set such high standards for our manufacturers and then allow our retailers to buy from over seas manufacturers that pay pennies on the dollar under horrible work conditions and standards that we wouldn't allow in our own country.

Thanks for giving me some homework and something to look into. Do you have a recommendation on a situation that best displays your theory?

Thanks, Slade...I wanted to share them on the Ark To Midnight chat room tonight but wouldn't do so until I got your "ok". I will be sharing this post on three other FB pages that I am a moderator on because it is just that good. I will share your post next Saturday night on that chat page.

If I were to give you the non-conspiratorial view of the de-industrialization of America? I would look up archived articles having to do with NAFTA that GH Bush pushed. I had some friends that were more "enlightened" than I was as it pertained to manufacturing jobs and how America would be offshoring jobs but in return for being a mostly "service industry" with a "healthy" dollar ( excuse me while I puke for having had to write that) that we would all benefit from cheaper goods made from cheap labor whose currency would provide them a decent standard of living that they had never enjoyed. I would make the argument that none of that has happened. The shutting down of the textiles on the east coast, the lifting of tariffs on cheap exports on automobiles from Japan (that became an industrial power built on the backs of the American people via the Marshall Plan and the Bretton Woods agreement) and that is why I feel the need to weep at times or laugh at the ridiculousness of it all, Slade......the sweat equity of the people of this country was used to arm those that would hurt the average "Johnny Lunchpail" and it was financed by our labor that moved this fiat currency that was then invested in Japan and later in China......we helped to finance our own demise.

Now, for the conspiratorial side, look up the formation of the "Club of Rome" in 1969 (that took the recommendations of the Iron Mountain Report) and look up the quotes of those like Maurice Strong, the Rio Conference of 1992 where Agenda 21 started. Those involved in the Club of Rome came up with the "Limits To Growth" environmental movement and "Sustainable Development". I am not saying that the environmentalists did not do some incredible good because they did....without a doubt.... but the good that they did led to legislation that hindered industry thus justifying the shutting down of the steel factories, the shutting down of oil refineries (which that is another story all in itself having to do with the petro dollar) and moving them overseas where the confines of rules and regulations were non-existent that benefit the very multi-corporate entities that rape, pillage and plunder third world nations that leave the populace poor and starving LEADING to mass immigration which is part of a grander plan..........yeah, I have a tendency to ramble but thank you for bearing with me.

BTW, I will be sharing your post and giving you credit.......it was a bad ass piece of work for sure.
I can always count on you Dale to drop a load of intel that leaves me asking "where the fuck does this guy get all this shit from?" I love it! haha. I'm with you on the non conspiratorial part and am extremely interested in the second part. It is important to understand the cause and effect of how domestic regulations and international trade deals effect our economy. That goes both for manufacturing and environmental standards. Why would we trade with countries whose companies do what we don't allow our companies to do? It makes no sense and gives the foreign companies a huge competitive advantage. We are so deep down that rabbit hole I can no longer see daylight.

I am interested to learn more about this gem of a line: multi-corporate entities that rape, pillage and plunder third world nations that leave the populace poor and starving LEADING to mass immigration which is part of a grander plan

I posted a thread the other day of all the racist things he’s said and done from the 1970’s - present.
Saying he’s not a racist is ignoring the evidence.

Whether he is or is not a racist is irrelevant. In this particular case, he said nothing racist. Race was not mentioned. Unless you think every single person from Haiti is black, and your assumption is that Haiti is a shithole because black people live there. In which case, I think you are the racist.
He said Haiti and Africa (both majority black) and he suggested Norway (white)...the POS is racist and this is not the first time he showed his true colors.
Sorry man, I am far from a Trump fan, but you are hearing what you want to hear with this one. Try to be a little more objective. It is class discrimination, not racism.
The guy is poorly informed....suggesting why not bring in Norwegians....doesn't he know that they have better living standards than the US?
Do you think he wants Norwegians because they are white or because they have a high level of money and education?

You have a BS degree but the BS acronym in your degree is Bull Shit.
BTW The Africans are going for the STEM courses...all necessary to facilitate their majors in the medical fields...including Medical Doctor....

I am waiting for you to provide me the percentage of African immigrants who have doctorate.

Then do the same regarding immigrants of European heritage.

Then we can discuss where the immigrants are going to come from.
Read the links I provided MF. I ain't yer daddy!

"There was one African immigrant once who almost did not use obscene amount of welfare and tax-payer money, and who almost got a doctorate".

Great... great.

I believe, at this point it's obvious to everyone which countries we should accept immigrants from. Hate to break you to reality:

camarota-welfare-f2.png

I don't know where you dug that chart up but it tells me that African immigrants are obtaining degrees and are more educated than their white counterparts and still facing discrimination in hiring.... that would account for some using welfare programs despite being among the smartest people on thelanet.

So in your world they are real smart but can't get a job?

Some of them have to deal with discrimination in hrign even though they have the highest qualifications. But most enjoy a higher socio economic status than native born Americans do.

This is funny as hell to try to backup your argument you bring up Elton Musk from South Africa?
South Africa is like Mississippi on steroids..god you ignorant and stupid
Dude that hole you are digging is just getting deeper and deeper. First off, If you are going to call somebody ignorant and stupid then you should give your post a good proof read. It isn't "Elton Musk" as you wrote, it is Elon Musk. Also, FYI, he is not the piano player that recorded the song Rocket Man and, no, that song is not about Kim Jong Un. You with me so far?

Second, WTF does "Mississippi on steroids" mean and how is South Africa similar?

Please respond...
:dig:

How do you work in a family bakery and not get some business experience?
You get distracted by putting too many buns in the oven?
Are you drunk?
Haha, no but I should be. I thought we were telling jokes.

How do you organize a space party?

Depends on the space and the number of guests. Maybe it could be catered by Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery & Grill, you know, from the guy who started a bakery after working in a family bakery, but got no business experience from it.

No man, if you want to organize a space party you Planet.

How do you break a Trump supporter's fingers?

I have a favor to ask all of you...regardless of which side of the political spectrum you land on........go back and read Slade's original post. He puts all partisan political affiliations aside and shoots from the hip. He is one of the most knowledgeable posters here. We don't agree on much but I listen to what he has to say with an open-mind and he has opened my eyes to view things from an angle I might have missed and I totally dig him for having that ability to do so.

This issue isn't "all left" and it sure as hell ain't "all right". Slade dissected this in a way that we should all stop and reflect on. I know that I put down my "flame sword" and looked objectively at what he had to say...then look at where we have been standing. This "divide and conquer" strategy has been used since JFK was murdered by the very ones that keep us from looking at the "man behind the curtain".

His point was that even in Haiti there might be a great person. So guess we have to just import the whole country along with their values to get that great person... so that dems could have some more votes. If we don't do this, how are the democrats going to win by hating on whites and the first world?

Yeah, great idea!

His point was garbage.
See this post of yours shows perfectly those partisan blinders you have on. I said nothing about importing anybody let alone the whole country. You make up narratives in your head and then pretend they are real. How about you don't put words in my mouth and learn how to read and respond to things at face value. Your ignorant assumptions are often wrong and you just look like more of an asswad

Yeah, great idea!

His point was garbage.

No, Norman....you missed the mark by a thousand feet. I support a lot of what you post and consider you a bit of an ally but Slade was "dead on the mark". I saw nothing in his post that suggested that he believes we should have an "all skate" as it pertains to an open border....it was just the opposite. What I saw from Slade's post was an open and honest frank opinion where he put partisan politics aside and attacked it with no respect to ideology....and that makes him a rarity here.

That is why I respect the man..... even when we differ. He acts like a gentleman to those that extend the same courtesy and he is "man enough" to reach across in an effort to bridge the chasm that seems to separate us...that is how we became friends.

This is only possible because of policy that favors the democrat vote grabbing habit, over Americans:

camarota-welfare-f5.png

camarota-welfare-f9.png

I don't care... Trump underestimated the potential of these African immigrants and he needs to apologize and tap into their amazing brain power.

Then they would have no problem making it in a merit based system, would they?

In America, with trump as president, discrimination undermines the merit based system and reinstalls Affirmative Action for less qualified White males and women. The African immigrants are so glad to be here they don't complain too much but the Asians are getting mad about less qualified Whites getting undeserved university seats.

Although Asians average 140 points more than Whites on SAT tests, less qualified whites are taking university seats that should have gone to a more qualified Asia or African immigrant.

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-global-african-immigrants-explainer-20180112-story.html

Yeah, great idea!

His point was garbage.

No, Norman....you missed the mark by a thousand feet. I support a lot of what you post and consider you a bit of an ally but Slade was "dead on the mark". I saw nothing in his post that suggested that he believes we should have an "all skate" as it pertains to an open border....it was just the opposite. What I saw from Slade's post was an open and honest frank opinion where he put partisan politics aside and attacked it with no respect to ideology....and that makes him a rarity here.

That is why I respect the man..... even when we differ. He acts like a gentleman to those that extend the same courtesy and he is "man enough" to reach across in an effort to bridge the chasm that seems to separate us...that is how we became friends.
I can also be a real prick at times :)

But I always try and extend a friendly hand before bringing the fist

How do you work in a family bakery and not get some business experience?
Are you drunk?

Depends on the space and the number of guests. Maybe it could be catered by Golden Krust Caribbean Bakery & Grill, you know, from the guy who started a bakery after working in a family bakery, but got no business experience from it.

Keep on deflecting, I'm going to bed.

Are you drunk?

Keep on deflecting, I'm going to bed.

Shit man, I wasn't deflecting, i thought we were telling jokes. Honestly didn't know you were trying to get real. My bad

Yeah, great idea!

His point was garbage.

You are "good people", Slade.....and I have proven myself to be a pariah to my detractors as well. They hate me with a passion....LOL!

I need to hit the sack but I will respond to your question tomorrow because it will require some time....I wanted to stick around just so I could have your back because what you posted was very eloquently written and thought provoking. I have the utmost respect for anyone like you that will put themselves "out there" even if it doesn't fall on one side or the other. I have got your back, my friend.

Whether he is or is not a racist is irrelevant. In this particular case, he said nothing racist. Race was not mentioned. Unless you think every single person from Haiti is black, and your assumption is that Haiti is a shithole because black people live there. In which case, I think you are the racist.
He said Haiti and Africa (both majority black) and he suggested Norway (white)...the POS is racist and this is not the first time he showed his true colors.
Sorry man, I am far from a Trump fan, but you are hearing what you want to hear with this one. Try to be a little more objective. It is class discrimination, not racism.

No one has class discrimination except in the blue states..you tards are off the chain to think Africans have more degrees then white Americans or Asian americans.it doesn't fit in with reality fool ..
We do just to racist conservatives...just to put then in their place.

LMAO once again you moron tell me where I can get a job from all these smart Mudd hurt builders from Africa..

Where in the United States..?
I don't hire racists sorry ;p

Yeah, great idea!

His point was garbage.

You are "good people", Slade.....and I have proven myself to be a pariah to my detractors as well. They hate me with a passion....LOL!

I need to hit the sack but I will respond to your question tomorrow because it will require some time....I wanted to stick around just so I could have your back because what you posted was very eloquently written and thought provoking. I have the utmost respect for anyone like you that will put themselves "out there" even if it doesn't fall on one side or the other. I have got your back, my friend.
I can handle these Yahoos! Sleep good, thanks for the chat

So are you denying that Haiti is a shithole, and Norway isn't a shithole?
It depends who you ask. If you ask Norwegians they will tell you most of the US is a shithole. In fact a Swedish woman the other day told me that living conditions of lot of Americans is poor compared to Sweden.

I bet that the same woman also was for importing bunch of rapefugees to Sweden. Soon we will have a concrete example of the consequences of vote importation by the democrats. Sure it gets them in power temporarily, but... screw the country.
Hahaha i said how about the rape you guys suffering from on the hands of the refugees she laughed and said: America hold the world re Ord in that don't listen to FOX news , I wish you were with us lol

So her response to the rapes: don't listen (to the victims).

Indeed, plug your ears, close your eyes and start screaming: "lalalala". That's the only way the madness could make any sense. Screw the rape victims.

Maybe we should have a policy that keeps a track what the immigrants are doing and whether there are benefits to the Americans. Maybe we should not become the rape capital of the west like Sweden.
Refugees are less likely to commit a crime.
You guys were raping and killing each other before the refugees made it here. Most mass shooters are white. Refugees come here to work and make their lives better so are most of the immigrants.

This is only possible because of policy that favors the democrat vote grabbing habit, over Americans:

camarota-welfare-f5.png

camarota-welfare-f9.png

I don't care... Trump underestimated the potential of these African immigrants and he needs to apologize and tap into their amazing brain power.

Then they would have no problem making it in a merit based system, would they?

In America, with trump as president, discrimination undermines the merit based system and reinstalls Affirmative Action for less qualified White males and women. The African immigrants are so glad to be here they don't complain too much but the Asians are getting mad about less qualified Whites getting undeserved university seats.

Although Asians average 140 points more than Whites on SAT tests, less qualified whites are taking university seats that should have gone to a more qualified Asia or African immigrant.

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-global-african-immigrants-explainer-20180112-story.html

You're full of it, everything this administration is being dissected by lawyers far and wide. Any hint of discrimination would be if federal court before the ink dries. College admissions have nothing to do with immigration, they set their own quotas.

Forum List

Back