Dems have a plan to punish the Repubs for blocking USSC nominee hearings

and I'm sure that giving all you Far left, who is party over country tingles almost into orgasms. you people don't mind that party PLAYING games with your lives, that makes you a tool/sheep.

they post this like it's something to be proud about.

Shaming a politician?

:laugh:

I dunno. I'm pretty doubtful most of the public cares about this as much as they should.

Dems Plan To Make Republicans Pay For Blockading The Supreme Court

The GOP is playing a very dangerous game of Judicial Chicken. Better have you seatbelt on Mister McConnell. Oh, and strap down your three chins....THIS IS WAR!

If, "you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" didn't shame some politicians enough, maybe Gruber insisting "voters were all dumb" would. No? Then good luck with your diatribe. Since the ACA is sooooooooooo unpopular within the polls, these 2 statements, along with telling people that if Obama gets to choose it is never going away, ought to cement the opposition pretty well-)

The GOP is playing a very dangerous game of Judicial Chicken. Better have you seatbelt on Mister McConnell. Oh, and strap down your three chins....THIS IS WAR!
Is it any worse than the Dems (including Hiliary, Obama, Reid, Boxer, Biden, Durbin, Kerry etc) blocking GWB's nominations?

I say hunker down Reps, hold the line and hope Scalia is replaced by a Rep president and confirmed by a rep senate!

and I'm sure that giving all you Far left, who is party over country tingles almost into orgasms. you people don't mind that party PLAYING games with your lives, that makes you a tool/sheep.

I would literally pay to be able to watch a reality tv show that just follows you around all day.

Reality Check: One of the main reasons that people vote for Republican Senators is because people understand the importance of the Senate's role in reviewing Federal Court nominees, especially Supreme Court nominees. And they vote REPUBLICAN because they are unhappy (or, in the case of many, outraged) at what this Court has done to the Constitution.

This is THE SPECIFIC TIME AND SITUATION for which they cast their Republican votes. THEY WANT the Republicans in the Senate to prevent a Liberal/Progressive takeover of the court.

So anyone who thinks that they can be embarrassed into confirming another unqualified, token, ideologue is simply delusional. If they DON'T block an Obama nominee (who will be an unqualified, token, ideologue), they will be in trouble with their constituents.

Of course, he should nominate someone, and the Senate is obliged to consider the nominee. That much is clear. A recess appointment would be best (would only be in office for the remainder of Barry's term), but time is running out on that.

You know what Jim. Why are you so obstinate? Why don't we all go along with what the people actually say "is important to them?"

Sometimes, it is exactly what you say is the correct path, sometimes it is what we say. Nobody (at least I don't) minds when someone disagrees, lays out why it is wrong, and tries to change minds by logical thinking. It is called "political discourse."

What irritates most people is----------> it never happens that way, and it should be that way on here at least. We always end up with racial undertones, and yes, sometimes even from the right by blowing the proverbial "dog whistle."

Does it actually matter to you what most Americans think? It does to me! You know why? Because America is not about ME or ANYONE ELSE imposing their will, but rather a consensus on how to proceed, putting pressure on our congresspeople to execute our will, and going from there.

By doing it this way, we have done pretty darn well in most instances. Could we have done better at times? Of course! But it is better to compromise and give everyone a tidbit, then to ram stuff through and piss off 1/2 of the people. This is how we have gotten in the position we are in.

The faster we all learn that the saving grace of this country is NOT Republicans or Democrats, but rather Americans in total, the better off we are all going to be!

...says the sheep from the party that is putting the USSC on hold so that they can have a chance to regain the majority on the Court. Just how stupid are you anyway?

I would literally pay to be able to watch a reality tv show that just follows you around all day.

You ever seen the Three Stooges?

Reality Check: One of the main reasons that people vote for Republican Senators is because people understand the importance of the Senate's role in reviewing Federal Court nominees, especially Supreme Court nominees. And they vote REPUBLICAN because they are unhappy (or, in the case of many, outraged) at what this Court has done to the Constitution.

This is THE SPECIFIC TIME AND SITUATION for which they cast their Republican votes. THEY WANT the Republicans in the Senate to prevent a Liberal/Progressive takeover of the court.

So anyone who thinks that they can be embarrassed into confirming another unqualified, token, ideologue is simply delusional. If they DON'T block an Obama nominee (who will be an unqualified, token, ideologue), they will be in trouble with their constituents.

Of course, he should nominate someone, and the Senate is obliged to consider the nominee. That much is clear. A recess appointment would be best (would only be in office for the remainder of Barry's term), but time is running out on that.

Elections have consequences, Dems got Shellacked

Forum List

Back