Dems...honest question: Why don't yall protest for gun laws like this @ Chicago murders???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I'm watching this intense sit in protest the Democrats are doing after Orlando.

And Democrats...I have an honest question and I'm open to listen. Why don't you guys protest this intensely demanding strict gun laws after each weekend of mass shootings in Chicago and Baltimore? Yes...Orlando was horrific.

But every weekend in those cities are too. Why don't the Dems come out like this in Chicago and Baltimore being so intense with their demands for gun laws in those places?

Chicago already has some of strictest gun laws in the country.

CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY LAWS!

Dumbass liberals cannot fathom this WELL KNOWN FACT!

Why don't you ever talk about where those Chicago guns come from? Why don't you bring up cities in gun control states that do better than gun nut counterparts ?

A city law only goes to its border . These guns are coming into Chicago from gun nut states who make them available out of vending machines .

Why don't you ever talk about where those Chicago guns come from? Why don't you bring up cities in gun control states that do better than gun nut counterparts ?

A city law only goes to its border . These guns are coming into Chicago from gun nut states who make them available out of vending machines .
They should make heroin and cocaine illegal. Then nobody could get any.

Such a dumb argument . No one is out to make all guns illegal .

Says the moron who says no one in this photo has guns.
image.jpeg

View attachment 79087

More lies . I said I see one gun. How many do you see?

View attachment 79087

More lies . I said I see one gun. How many do you see?
Your reading comprehension still sucks. No one said anything about seeing any guns.

Why didn't they pass anything when they had a super majority?

What, for about 133 days?

FOX NEWS LIES: Obama only had a majority for 133 days, not two years

What a fucking moron. Republicans had 41 seats in the Senate.
I know Dems really suck at math, but 59 is a majority.

Republicans had 202 seats in the House. Dems had 233.

I know Dems are morons, but 233 is a majority.
Dems didn't even propose any gun control laws, let alone try to get them passed with their super majority.

Ok. That's a fair point....and I asked for an honest debate so I'll stand by that. You say a city like Chicago can pass gun laws...but it stops at a city's border. So...people can buy guns in, say, Iowa....and just smuggle them into Chicago.

That's a fair point.

So...if we pass a national law....wouldn't we need a SECURE BORDER for it to matter????

There's a reason gun laws work better in Australia and Japan than in America or France. Their borders are the ocean.

This bullshit protest by House Dems is a setup. It will allow them to blame the GOP for the next mass murder.

Yep. And THEY KNOW one or more are coming before November. Islam is almost 100% guaranteed to strike again.

Ok. That's a fair point....and I asked for an honest debate so I'll stand by that. You say a city like Chicago can pass gun laws...but it stops at a city's border. So...people can buy guns in, say, Iowa....and just smuggle them into Chicago.

That's a fair point.

So...if we pass a national law....wouldn't we need a SECURE BORDER for it to matter????

There's a reason gun laws work better in Australia and Japan than in America or France. Their borders are the ocean.

I do agree with having borders ... We all need boundaries, because dysfunctional people will always try to break them.
Don't you think that we need boundaries for those dysfunctional people buying guns...?

I'm watching this intense sit in protest the Democrats are doing after Orlando.

And Democrats...I have an honest question and I'm open to listen. Why don't you guys protest this intensely demanding strict gun laws after each weekend of mass shootings in Chicago and Baltimore? Yes...Orlando was horrific.

But every weekend in those cities are too. Why don't the Dems come out like this in Chicago and Baltimore being so intense with their demands for gun laws in those places?

Why? Simple. They might "piss off" the blacks in Chicago and lose their votes. After all, that's the bottom line with these ISIS supporters....

Forum List

Back