🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems I'd Vote For?

When I lived in Ohio, I always voted for the late James Traficant. Even though he was a lib himself, he still didn't kneel to the leftist gods of his party. Most honest Democrat I've ever seen.

Zero. I used to vote for Blue Dog Dem Ike Skelton when I lived over by FLW...got burn when he voted for Obamacare over the objections of 80% of his constituents. The next time I vote for a Dem will be after I'm dead.

When I lived in Ohio, I always voted for the late James Traficant. Even though he was a lib himself, he still didn't kneel to the leftist gods of his party. Most honest Democrat I've ever seen.
Dennis Kucinich was pretty good. He like Traficant was ostracized by the D Party because they weren’t corporatist assholes.

None living, that's for sure.

Tis best if you are going to pick a DEM, to pick one that is dead, since 15% of the Dems voting today, are dead people in the 1st place.

TRUE AND ACCURATE STORY---------> My wifes grandmother died in 2006. She has cast her ballot in Illinois since then. Now she WAS a DEMOCRAT through and through. Sooooo, if she was actually alive, she would have cast her ballot for the Dems.

My wife questioned how this could happen to both GOP, and the Dems. NADA, no response from either of them.

Honestly, their are more dead people voting; at least in Illinois, that cancel your vote by 1 for, 1 against, then anything I have ever seen.

It is apparent to both my wife and I, that neither party wants to address this.

Guess they believe collectively they have the upper hand! I believe that view is saaaad! We deserve better.

Nope, none of the above for me.

JFK almost started WW3 and the bay of Pigs was a fiasco.
The thing you don’t understand Votto is had dick Nixon been elected we WOULD have had world war 3. The bay of pigs was a fiasco because the cia lied to him on eveything about the invasion,they tried tricking him into invading which they assured him was not their intention from the very get go.the reason we did not have ww 3 was kennedy got us out of it and by wisely not listening to what the military told him to do,he instead listened closely to his aides what they told him which was instrumental in averting it.dick Nixon would have done what the military brass wanted kennedy to do invade which WOULD have caused world war three.after the bay of pigs disaster thanks to the cia lying to him about everything,he angered the elite by firing Allen Dulles and not invading Cuba as they wanted.

Thank god we had the bay of pigs disaster because again,kennedy learned from that not to listen to what the military brass told him in the Cuban missile crisis and instead listened to his aides which was instrumental in adverting thst crisis which again ww3 with dick Nixon in office would have happened cause he WOULD have done whst the military brass wanted him to do right gipper

The cia loved Nixon,they hated jfk,Nixon had ties to the cia and ran covert operations for them as vp under Eisenhower,they hated it when their boy Nixon did not get elected as they thought he would,kennedy inherited the bay of pigs invasion from Eisenhower.the plan they presented to Eisenhower on the invasion was much differerent than the one they presented to kennedy.the one they presented to Eisenhower was designed to succeed because they knew by the time it was ready to go then Nixon would be president as they hoped,thst did not happen so they presented kennedy a plan vastly differerent than the one they showed Eisenhower,one thst was desinged to fail which he was unaware of.

Last edited:
JFK and Harold Ford Junior.

Very interesting. Harold Ford Jr was still in Tenn when I first came here. He's a TOTALLY real and honest man. With all of his appearances on Fox -- you'd think he was running for President or something. LOL... HE COULD actually save the Dem party from their slow public suicide.

He's very unhappy that his party left him. IN FACT, it was about the time that Dems killed off their OWN "BlueDog Democrats" in the South. Complete "extinction event". Couldn't control them. And if there's one requirement to work for Dem leadership -- its a ring in your nose and a rope thru it.

Forum List

Back