🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems: impeach Bush before Guam tips over!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Are you grateful that the Lord himself prevented St Hillary the Inevitable from becoming President?

Can you imagine Hillary, Pelosi and Maxine Waters....leading a nation, any nation, much less the USA.

Thank you for delivering us!

AMEN, Thanks to the grace of God we have a short while to restore our country. The TREASONIST, in your list all need to be treated as such. The soros controlled country killers all need to be hanging from a pole rotting in the sun. Their indoctrinated facilitators need to be caged, evaluated for retraining, and either exiled or reprogrammed and returned to productive stable society as true Americans instead of communist radicals.

The GUAM quote is one of my all time favorite political quotes, it was Congressman HANK JOHNSON on March 25th, 2010.

Here is the video:

I hope he was joking, but who knows with the looney left....his words are forever in the official congressional record.

The brilliant quote is "the whole island (GUAM) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize"

In two weeks, Waters and Jackson Lee Sheelia will warn that so long as Gonald Q Jump is still Pezzident, we will never see the end of slavery.

While the GUAM quote is one of my all time favorite political quotes, it was Congressman HANK JOHNSON on March 25th, 2010.

Here is the video:

I hope he was joking, but who knows with the looney left....his words are forever in the official congressional record.

The brilliant quote is "the whole island (GUAM) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize"

he should of added that if Michael Moore went on vacation there and jumped into a pool,,,that Guam would of capsized as well

Al Sharpton: Weeze didnat not git much impeeech dat whitey Ronald Q Pimpin Pump Jump soon! disss new pezzident iz notin but a whitey ass cracker who hates all black people and pays dem KKK a lots of money to help pay for dare cracker white costumes and torches !!!!

Isnt it ironic how so many Democrats like to think of themselves as the erudite and mentally superior group in this country?

Just more lose for those fools.

Maxine Waters: Putin invades Korea.

Funny how CNN isn't running a continual headline about this, like they did when Conway misspoke.

Forum List

Back