Dems kill God

You live in fear of him now. The funny thing is, the being you imagine and fear doesn't exist anyway.

But you're too ignorant and resistant to education to pursue the truth.

No, I don't live in fear of the imaginary sky pixie...

I do fear stupid people who believe in him, because nothing is more dangerous that a herd of stupid people with fear who can stampede at any moment.

You live in fear of him now. The funny thing is, the being you imagine and fear doesn't exist anyway.

I do fear stupid people who believe in him, because nothing is more dangerous that a herd of stupid people with fear who can stampede at any moment.

You do. You live in fear of what you THINK is God. Of course, you're too stupid to actually expand your understanding. So what you fear is completely in your own head. The ignorant mob member is you.

First of the U.S. Constitution begins with:

"We the People the People...Do Ordian..."

This is a clear statement the U.S. Government is founded on the authority of the People, not on God. It is a secular Government.

Secondly, the phrase:

"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

Shows that Jesus cleary professed a separation between Church and State. On many occasions Jesus refused to make political staements - he professed a trans-national religion.

So, believing that Church and State should be absolutely separate is not only a fundamental American belief, but a fundamental Christian belief as well.

If you do not believe that government should be absolutely secular you are neither American nor Christian.

I think I'll err on the side of caution, in case God really does exist. :D

Y'all can do what ever you want, isn't it great God gave you freewill to do that??

What if you picked the wrong one?

Too Many Gods, Too Many Religions: All Can't Be True, But All Can Be False

Ah but you see God is all forgiving. Even at the last moment you can accept him. He's not mean, he's not a hater, he gave us freewill. I think it's actually pretty cool that we get to chose which "God" to answer to or no God. Isn't that exceptional. ;)

First of the U.S. Constitution begins with:

"We the People the People...Do Ordian..."

This is a clear statement the U.S. Government is founded on the authority of the People, not on God. It is a secular Government.

Secondly, the phrase:

"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

Shows that Jesus cleary professed a separation between Church and State. On many occasions Jesus refused to make political staements - he professed a trans-national religion.

So, believing that Church and State should be absolutely separate is not only a fundamental American belief, but a fundamental Christian belief as well.

If you do not believe that government should be absolutely secular you are neither American nor Christian.

Separation of Church & State is a good thing, this is no reason to throw your beliefs out the window. God is OK with you not accepting him, he'll keep trying though.

You do. You live in fear of what you THINK is God. Of course, you're too stupid to actually expand your understanding. So what you fear is completely in your own head. The ignorant mob member is you.

I know exactly what God is.

God is the go-to explanation for stupid people for things they don't understand.

I realize everything has a rational explanation... which is why I don't believe in Gods or ghosts or pixies or any of that nonsense. At the end of the day, everything comes down to mathematics and chemistry.

I think I'll err on the side of caution, in case God really does exist. :D

Y'all can do what ever you want, isn't it great God gave you freewill to do that??

What if you picked the wrong one?

Too Many Gods, Too Many Religions: All Can't Be True, But All Can Be False

Ah but you see God is all forgiving. Even at the last moment you can accept him. He's not mean, he's not a hater, he gave us freewill. I think it's actually pretty cool that we get to chose which "God" to answer to or no God. Isn't that exceptional. ;)

If god is so forgiving, hell/she'll likely forgive those that never believed in him/her as long as the lived a good life, right? I'm not worried.

Any political party is far too insignificant to be able to kill God.

The fact that the Democratic party feels that it can no longer include a reference to God in its platform says more about the health (or otherwise) of that party than of God.

If god is so forgiving, hell/she'll likely forgive those that never believed in him/her as long as the lived a good life, right? I'm not worried.

If you say so. :)

And the Tooth Fairy gives me money if I lose a tooth and leave it under my pillow...

He is mean....he'll send me to hell if I don't believe in him....

And the Tooth Fairy gives me money if I lose a tooth and leave it under my pillow...

Heaven and Hell are not a place.............but that's OK. He won't send you anywhere.

Heaven and Hell are not a place.............but that's OK. He won't send you anywhere.

I know. I wouldn't expect something that doesn't exist to do so

my religion says there's no hell. and we were here first. :)

That doesn't make you right, however.

As the bible (including the OT) points out repeatedly.

Forum List

Back