Dems, which of Trump’s policies have compromised quality of life for Americans?

Let’s go beyond Orange Man Bad and ‘he talks mean’ and discuss how Trump policy has negatively impacted your life.
Considering the level of hate Dems have conveyed toward Trump I’m certain this will be a very active thread...I’m certain ALL Dems have a laundry list to share.
Out of control pandemic. Approaching 300,000 american lives lost. Situations worsening across the country.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

America is in 9th place for per capita deaths, but there is evidence the death numbers are inflated.

Let’s go beyond Orange Man Bad and ‘he talks mean’ and discuss how Trump policy has negatively impacted your life.
Considering the level of hate Dems have conveyed toward Trump I’m certain this will be a very active thread...I’m certain ALL Dems have a laundry list to share.
Out of control pandemic. Approaching 300,000 american lives lost. Situations worsening across the country.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
I had one...yours is better though.

I yield my time back to the floor.

How many lives would have been saved had the CCP not lied to everyone for over 4 months about the virus?

If the CCP had been forthcoming we could have definitely lost a lot less of the "300,000"(inflated total) lives.

Do you blame China at all for the loss of life from a highly contagious virus..?

A virus that originated in their country, that they knew was more dangerous than they were letting on, and that we know they lied about..? CNN Suddenly Discovers China Lied About Coronavirus Origin And Numbers - The Political Insider

Does the CCP not carry any blame in your mind?

Here's your chance to show some logical non partisan bias, and not just say "orange bad man".
Lying to people.....you mean like saying it is only 15 cases going down to zero? Like saying it will disappear by Easter? Like saying it's just like the flu? Like saying kids are immune? Like saying over and over and over that we have rounded the curve?

What about his policy of shooting off or maybe I should say jerking off historical bat $h/t crazy tweets in the middle of the night?

The bullhorn in the room is his COVID response. Contradicting his own task force and health agency recommendations, mocking masks, lying about severity, politicizing the situation. These things quite literally put the lives of Americans at risk and contributed to the spread of the Virus which lead to death. He isn’t suited to lead a country. His skills end at the peanut gallery door. That’s where he belongs and that’s where he is now going
I’m curious...because I believe you have data beyond opinion....I ask, how many of the dead do you credit to the following politicians...
Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

I’d invite Crepitus bodecea and candycorn to share as well.

The bullhorn in the room is his COVID response. Contradicting his own task force and health agency recommendations, mocking masks, lying about severity, politicizing the situation. These things quite literally put the lives of Americans at risk and contributed to the spread of the Virus which lead to death. He isn’t suited to lead a country. His skills end at the peanut gallery door. That’s where he belongs and that’s where he is now going
I’m curious...because I believe you have data beyond opinion....I ask, how many of the dead do you credit to the following politicians...
Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

Which one of those people is in charge of the national response?

Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

Dr Falsee.

Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

Dr Falsee.
Didn't see him in the list.

Cosmetic surgeon?

What about his policy of shooting off or maybe I should say jerking off historical bat $h/t crazy tweets in the middle of the night?

You’re reaching now bud...such is not POLICY...you describe behavior that hurts your fragile feelings that’s all.
I ask, while your investment portfolio was blowing up, your tax liability was falling and your property values were climbing why were you hung up on “Tweets”?
Be honest, do you like boys, are you into some weird abnormal shit that you thought your president would denounce?

Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

Dr Falsee.

Cosmetic surgeon?
Keep up with the various “news” outlets...
He changes his advice every 48 hours.

How many lives would have been saved had the CCP not lied to everyone for over 4 months about the virus?

If the CCP had been forthcoming we could have definitely lost a lot less of the "300,000"(inflated total) lives.

Do you blame China at all for the loss of life from a highly contagious virus..?

A virus that originated in their country, that they knew was more dangerous than they were letting on, and that we know they lied about..? CNN Suddenly Discovers China Lied About Coronavirus Origin And Numbers - The Political Insider

Here's your chance to show some logical non partisan bias, and not just say "orange bad man".
Lying to people.....you mean like saying it is only 15 cases going down to zero? Like saying it will disappear by Easter? Like saying it's just like the flu? Like saying kids are immune? Like saying over and over and over that we have rounded the curve?

Pure deflection to feed a TDS addled mind..

How does any of that take away from the fact that China was lying for months about virus?

If the CCP had not lied then those lives would not have been in jeopardy at all.

It's a simple cause and effect situation that you don't seem to understand could have been prevented completely had the enemy of America not been lying to us.

Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

Dr Falsee.

Cosmetic surgeon?
Keep up with the various “news” outlets...
He changes his advice every 48 hours.
Who?

You’re reaching now bud...such is not POLICY...you describe behavior that hurts your fragile feelings that’s all.
I ask, while your investment portfolio was blowing up, your tax liability was falling and your property values were climbing why were you hung up on “Tweets”?
Be honest, do you like boys, are you into some weird abnormal shit that you thought your president would denounce?
When lay habit of lack of control becomes presidential norm it becomes policy and chosen form of communication. Pretty much made the daily rants of USMB nut balls official policy of communication form of the US Government, free from self control, common sense, common courtesy, diplomatic rhetoric, truth or any other trappings of normal communication used in everyday life and business a mockery. It is the official policy he will be remembered for in the history books for generations to come.

How does any of that take away from the fact that China was lying for months about virus?

If the CCP had not lied then those lives would not have been in jeopardy at all.

It's a simple cause and effect situation that you don't seem to understand could have been prevented completely had the enemy of America not been lying to us.
Wrong. Evidence suggests it was circulating around the world unseen well before the Wuhan outbreak.

Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

I don’t credit any dead to any of them. People are dead because of a virus and their choices. But our leaders are responsible for taking action and providing protection the best they can. Cuomo and Newsome informed the public in a clear and transparent way. Trump didn’t. They put politics aside and Trump didn’t. I don’t blame Trump for any deaths. But his words and actions certainly resulted in wreck less behavior which left many suffering as a result

Wrong. Evidence suggests it was circulating around the world unseen well before the Wuhan outbreak.

So China was lying even earlier than we thought... thanks for agreeing with me!

Does dividing the country along racial and cultural lines count?? There seems to be a proliferation of 'karens' out there since Trump came along...plus more police excessive force misconduct.

China owns a lot of blame. Trump tried to deflect all responsibly into anger towards China. But the fact remains he fumbled his responsibilities and handled the situation very poorly. We can shame China for their lies and actions as long as we keep the spotlight on Trumps failures as well
yeah.....Trump was the only person trying to do anything.....and dickheads in the Democrat Party just spent all of their time impeaching him and criticizing everything he did.....then blamed Trump for the shit that China did to the rest of the world.
It was just a campaign tactic.....AND YOU SWALLOWED IT HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!!!!

Forum List

Back