Dems, which of Trump’s policies have compromised quality of life for Americans?

Dems, which of Trump’s policies have compromised quality of life for Americans?

Well, not a Dem, but do have an answer:

Speaking.
And oh yes, Twatting.

Let’s go beyond Orange Man Bad and ‘he talks mean’ and discuss how Trump policy has negatively impacted your life.
Considering the level of hate Dems have conveyed toward Trump I’m certain this will be a very active thread...I’m certain ALL Dems have a laundry list to share.
Does dividing the country along racial and cultural lines count?? There seems to be a proliferation of 'karens' out there since Trump came along...plus more police excessive force misconduct.

Trump did nothing of the sort...He simply badmouthed illegal aliens like any good, real, core American should/does, he didn't denigrate whitey like the Magic Kenyan did for eight grueling years and he sought to protect our nations great history and stop the book burning.
Somehow, someway woke white guilt whackos, pole puffers, rug munchers, trannies, feminazi's, criminals and dark people translated that into divisive action/rhetoric....Just more Twilight Zone shit.

Out of control pandemic. Approaching 300,000 american lives lost. Situations worsening across the country.

How many lives would have been saved had the CCP not lied to everyone for over 4 months about the virus?

If the CCP had been forthcoming we could have definitely lost a lot less of the "300,000"(inflated total) lives.

Do you blame China at all for the loss of life from a highly contagious virus..?

A virus that originated in their country, that they knew was more dangerous than they were letting on, and that we know they lied about..? CNN Suddenly Discovers China Lied About Coronavirus Origin And Numbers - The Political Insider

Does the CCP not carry any blame in your mind?

Here's your chance to show some logical non partisan bias, and not just say "orange bad man".
China owns a lot of blame. Trump tried to deflect all responsibly into anger towards China. But the fact remains he fumbled his responsibilities and handled the situation very poorly. We can shame China for their lies and actions as long as we keep the spotlight on Trumps failures as well
yeah.....Trump was the only person trying to do anything.....and dickheads in the Democrat Party just spent all of their time impeaching him and criticizing everything he did.....then blamed Trump for the shit that China did to the rest of the world.
It was just a campaign tactic.....AND YOU SWALLOWED IT HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!!!!
Don't be stupider you have to be.

The actual facts are almost diametrically opposed to your version.

Let’s go beyond Orange Man Bad and ‘he talks mean’ and discuss how Trump policy has negatively impacted your life.
Considering the level of hate Dems have conveyed toward Trump I’m certain this will be a very active thread...I’m certain ALL Dems have a laundry list to share.
Does dividing the country along racial and cultural lines count?? There seems to be a proliferation of 'karens' out there since Trump came along...plus more police excessive force misconduct.

Trump did nothing of the sort...He simply badmouthed illegal aliens like any good, real, core American should/does, he didn't denigrate whitey like the Magic Kenyan did for eight grueling years and he sought to protect our nations great history and stop the book burning.
Somehow, someway woke white guilt whackos, pole puffers, rug munchers, trannies, feminazi's, criminals and dark people translated that into divisive action/rhetoric....Just more Twilight Zone shit.
Do you people (and I use the term loosely) have to practice to be this deep in denial or does it come naturally?

The bullhorn in the room is his COVID response. Contradicting his own task force and health agency recommendations, mocking masks, lying about severity, politicizing the situation. These things quite literally put the lives of Americans at risk and contributed to the spread of the Virus which lead to death. He isn’t suited to lead a country. His skills end at the peanut gallery door. That’s where he belongs and that’s where he is now going
I’m curious...because I believe you have data beyond opinion....I ask, how many of the dead do you credit to the following politicians...
Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

I’d invite Crepitus bodecea and candycorn to share as well.
I don’t credit any dead to any of them. People are dead because of a virus and their choices. But our leaders are responsible for taking action and providing protection the best they can. Cuomo and Newsome informed the public in a clear and transparent way. Trump didn’t. They put politics aside and Trump didn’t. I don’t blame Trump for any deaths. But his words and actions certainly resulted in wreck less behavior which left many suffering as a result

Remember when you and your people said he was racist and xenophobic for swiftly shutting down travel from China?
How many more would have died if he acted on your politically correct timeline?

"Cuomo and Newsome informed the public in a clear and transparent way."
And how did that work out for them? How many lives were saved as a result of their transparency?

Out of control pandemic. Approaching 300,000 american lives lost. Situations worsening across the country.

How many lives would have been saved had the CCP not lied to everyone for over 4 months about the virus?

If the CCP had been forthcoming we could have definitely lost a lot less of the "300,000"(inflated total) lives.

Do you blame China at all for the loss of life from a highly contagious virus..?

A virus that originated in their country, that they knew was more dangerous than they were letting on, and that we know they lied about..? CNN Suddenly Discovers China Lied About Coronavirus Origin And Numbers - The Political Insider

Here's your chance to show some logical non partisan bias, and not just say "orange bad man".
China owns a lot of blame. Trump tried to deflect all responsibly into anger towards China. But the fact remains he fumbled his responsibilities and handled the situation very poorly. We can shame China for their lies and actions as long as we keep the spotlight on Trumps failures as well
yeah.....Trump was the only person trying to do anything.....and dickheads in the Democrat Party just spent all of their time impeaching him and criticizing everything he did.....then blamed Trump for the shit that China did to the rest of the world.
It was just a campaign tactic.....AND YOU SWALLOWED IT HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!!!!

I think we can agree that facts don't matter in America anymore.
There isn't any truth anymore....it's just your version of the truth.

Nope. You may have any opinion you want, but there is only one set of facts.

Sorry for your luck.

The bullhorn in the room is his COVID response. Contradicting his own task force and health agency recommendations, mocking masks, lying about severity, politicizing the situation. These things quite literally put the lives of Americans at risk and contributed to the spread of the Virus which lead to death. He isn’t suited to lead a country. His skills end at the peanut gallery door. That’s where he belongs and that’s where he is now going
I’m curious...because I believe you have data beyond opinion....I ask, how many of the dead do you credit to the following politicians...
Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

Which one of those people is in charge of the national response?
Dr Falsee.
Didn't see him in the list.

Cosmetic surgeon?
Keep up with the various “news” outlets...
He changes his advice every 48 hours.
Who?
Dr False-ee.

Sorry for your luck.
Set of facts?
You mean manufactured truth?

Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

Which one of those people is in charge of the national response?
Dr Falsee.
Didn't see him in the list.

Cosmetic surgeon?
Keep up with the various “news” outlets...
He changes his advice every 48 hours.
Who?
Dr False-ee.
Who's that? Did he do your breast implants?

Sorry for your luck.
Set of facts?
No, I'm talking about actual facts, not the crap you are spewing.

Not really dude. It’s not a tactic that has the whole world in an economic and health crisis. That’s from a virus and something that Trump completely fumbled on handling.

Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

I don’t credit any dead to any of them. People are dead because of a virus and their choices. But our leaders are responsible for taking action and providing protection the best they can. Cuomo and Newsome informed the public in a clear and transparent way. Trump didn’t. They put politics aside and Trump didn’t. I don’t blame Trump for any deaths. But his words and actions certainly resulted in wreck less behavior which left many suffering as a result

Remember when you and your people said he was racist and xenophobic for swiftly shutting down travel from China?

And how did that work out for them? How many lives were saved as a result of their transparency?
No I don’t remember saying that nor my “people” whatever the fuck that means. You can’t quote me saying it because I never did. Stop lying

Trump
Cuomo
Newsom

I think a lot of lives were saved. CA and NY did a great job clamping things down at the beginning when this thing was spiraling out of control.

Sorry for your luck.
Set of facts?
Truth gets revealed when disputed claims get analyzed and scrutinized. So far almost everything that the Trumpsters have been claiming has completely fallen apart when pressed on it. That’s because Trump is self promoting and politicizing an excuse for losing. Everybody saw it coming for months before the election. Wake up

The fact that he beat the sociopath hag in the first place destroyed about 40 million mattresses, and his frequent tweets forced them to buy plastic sheets tons of Play-Doh, crayons and pacifiers. Of course if they didn't eat the crayons they could have saved some money.

Sorry for your luck.
Set of facts?
Truth gets revealed when disputed claims get analyzed and scrutinized. So far almost everything that the Trumpsters have been claiming has completely fallen apart when pressed on it. That’s because Trump is self promoting and politicizing an excuse for losing. Everybody saw it coming for months before the election. Wake up
No....the media has made false claims that everything that they have caught can be excused or didn't happen.
Nobody has done an investigation on any of these claims and everything has been dismissed by hand picked corrupt judges and biased members of the mainstream media.
Many of these claims have been proven with video evidence and the guilty claimed that what they were seeing is normal.
Many more of the claims were not recorded on video but testified to by witnesses that have come forward, not some fucking anonymous source that the left always uses to claim that their lies are legit.

One thing that came up is the fact that whenever a GOP poll-watcher spotted an illegal ballot or a ballot that didn't have everything in order....which resulted in a challenge...their challenge was denied and dismissed.

Thuggery by Democrats was a constant during the counting. Anyone who disputed what Democrats were doing, which was obviously suspicious, resulted in nasty attacks by the guilty parties against the person that spotted them doing something wrong. They bullied the watchers and refused to cooperate with any inspections. Many were threatened with removal because they didn't have their mask on properly or because they wanted to reject ballots.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
You mean he refused to swallow the communist hook.

Forum List

Back