Denial of American uniqueness should be punishable by death.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Americans were a key link and pioners in the overthrow of European empires, in the eradication of Eurocentrism. No one before them could do this. Therefore, the merit of America cannot be forgotten. The American nation is unique, the American nation was the salvation from slavery, the denial of American uniqueness and the denial that America brought freedom from European invaders threatens Freedom in the world as such.

So you want to execute people for expressing an opinion? I guess actual freedom doesn't factor in to your plans.

If someone thinks the US is not unique, so what? That does not change America one iota.

1684261329369.jpeg

So you want to execute people for expressing an opinion? I guess actual freedom doesn't factor in to your plans.

If someone thinks the US is not unique, so what? That does not change America one iota.
This is a fraudulent German understanding of freedom.

Freedom cannot restrict the freedom of another or harm another, freedom is not permissiveness.

If anyone denies the obvious merit of the American people, he threatens American Freedom in the world, and he must be killed for the sake of freedom in the world. This is the negligible price of Freedom in the world.

You're talking to someone who went on a long, crazed screed about wanting to kill all his/her/its neighbors dogs, some months ago.

This is a fraudulent German understanding of freedom.

Freedom cannot restrict the freedom of another or harm another, freedom is not permissiveness.

If anyone denies the obvious merit of the American people, he threatens American Freedom in the world, and he must be killed for the sake of freedom in the world. This is the negligible price of Freedom in the world.

Ok, for the sake of argument I think the merit of the American people is negligible. Now what? How am I threatening freedom in the world? Answer? I'm not.

Take your bloodthirsty authoritarian nonsense somewhere else.

And uneducated people thinking we are not unique has no bearing on what Reagan said. Freedom does not vanish because people say shit. Freedom vanishes because assholes like you demand things that the people are against. You know, like prohibition.
Prohibition is useful to the cause of freedom, because alcoholics are a threat to freedom. Alcohol is a slave drink. Slaves are the same enemies of freedom as their masters

Ok, for the sake of argument I think the merit of the American people is negligible. Now what? How am I threatening freedom in the world? Answer? I'm not.

Take your bloodthirsty authoritarian nonsense somewhere else.
Because you are disorienting people, contributing to the European perversion of the ideas of freedom, destroying the center of the free world. You are an enemy of freedom and the American people.

The Americans were a key link and pioners in the overthrow of European empires, in the eradication of Eurocentrism. No one before them could do this. Therefore, the merit of America cannot be forgotten. The American nation is unique, the American nation was the salvation from slavery, the denial of American uniqueness and the denial that America brought freedom from European invaders threatens Freedom in the world as such.

The only thing that made America unique was our geographical location. Virtually unlimited resources and no rivals on our borders and oceans separating us from most of the civilized world.

The only thing that made America unique was our geographical location. Virtually unlimited resources and no rivals on our borders and oceans separating us from most of the civilized world.
This is a lie. America is unique in every way. An analogue of American culture is the ancient Aryan world, the Sarmatian world of Poland, and the knightly Romanesque period of Europe. But it's all as a whole, those fragments have already died, and America is still alive.

Prohibition is useful to the cause of freedom, because alcoholics are a threat to freedom. Alcohol is a slave drink. Slaves are the same enemies of freedom as their masters

Bullshit.

First of all, it was a choice of a free people to end Prohibition.

Second of all, those you call "slaves" are not slaves at all.

So. I'd be free to not drink? That's backwards.

Because you are disorienting people, contributing to the European perversion of the ideas of freedom, destroying the center of the free world. You are an enemy of freedom and the American people.

What the hell do you know about the American people? Is it something you saw in a movie?

The dog is a symbol of slavery and servants. The cult of the dog is unacceptable in a free country. This is a symbol of slave-owning Germany.

The dog is the most loyal companion and truly a delight. Dogs provide companionship, security, love, and often assistance to the blind and handicapped.

Your fear of dogs is laughably insane.

The dog is the most loyal companion and truly a delight. Dogs provide companionship, security, love, and often assistance to the blind and handicapped.

Your fear of dogs is laughably insane.

If I remember right, when that poster was ranting on their dog-hate thread, there was some talk about fear of being raped by a dog.

It was hilarious.

. An analogue of American culture is the ancient Aryan world, the Sarmatian world of Poland, and the knightly Romanesque period of Europe. But it's all as a whole, those fragments have already died, and America is still alive.
If that is not meant as a quiet joke you need to have a nice long chat with your form master/mistress .
Gobbledygook .
Though my lovely dog, Muncher , thought it was an invitation for , Walkies

Forum List

Back