Deplorables......and Trump U. students...

Whatever, KKKorrel...

8e4375beed06c634a390abe0609283ac.jpg

Dems have been saying "THAT GUY IS NUTS" about ever republican nominee since Reagan. It's wearing thin.

And I'd rather risk Trump than have Hillary destroy rights for the next 30 years.

This w ould be the same Reagan who almost launched a nuclear war by saying' We start bombing Russia in Five Minutes" into a live mike?

the one who had Alzheimers in his second term.

THAT Reagan.

So let me get this straight. You'd risk a guy who is bad tempered, vindictive and unstable because, gosh darn, you live in terror someone might enact a waiting period on your penis surrogate?

Talk about some fucked up priorities...

"Trump just launched the nukes! We're all going to die!!!"

"Yeah, but at least I don't have to bake no cakes for no queers!!!"""

As usual, you make shit up to fit your ideological agenda.

And it isn't just the 2nd amendment, its about the whole "living constitution" bullshit. If you want to change the document, amend it, don't get 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers in a position to do an end run for you.

And your priorities are the ones that are fucked up, going after bakers for petty bullshit, when the world is fucked up, it's like fixing a leaking faucet when the Titanic is sinking.

With the exception of the racist, homophobic and xenophobic elements, there is actually much more commonalities between those scammed Trump u. students and the so-called deplorables (half of Trump's supporters.)

Both camps have fallen for the charlatan's siren call of easy answers for their respective, perceived plights........and like those Trump u. students, the deplorables will be crying FOUL if the Trumpster ever gained the oval office for the next 4 years.
You a Phoenix?

And it isn't just the 2nd amendment, its about the whole "living constitution" bullshit. If you want to change the document, amend it, don't get 5 of 9 un-elected lawyers in a position to do an end run for you.

And your priorities are the ones that are fucked up, going after bakers for petty bullshit, when the world is fucked up, it's like fixing a leaking faucet when the Titanic is sinking.

I think you miss the point... The Founding Slave Rapists actually expected Congress, State Legislatures and City Councils to make laws about guns and how you should run a business. It's you nutters who run off to the courts when you don't get your way on things.

The thing is, the argument about Public Accommedations was had 50 years ago... this isn't even an argument for debate.

You had no problem with 5 Unelected Lawyers when they were YOUR five unelected lawyers.

I think you miss the point... The Founding Slave Rapists actually expected Congress, State Legislatures and City Councils to make laws about guns and how you should run a business. It's you nutters who run off to the courts when you don't get your way on things.

The thing is, the argument about Public Accommedations was had 50 years ago... this isn't even an argument for debate.

You had no problem with 5 Unelected Lawyers when they were YOUR five unelected lawyers.

No, they didn't expect them to ban lawful citizens from owning guns. They trusted their fellow citizens with firearms, unlike whiny bitches like you.

PA's were needed to fight overt systemic racism, not hurt feelings.

The fact that only 5 said a person has a right to a handgun in their own house is actually far more frightening than anything else. That 4 could say "no" is why we can't have any more progressive asshats on the court.

No, they didn't expect them to ban lawful citizens from owning guns. They trusted their fellow citizens with firearms, unlike whiny bitches like you.

They also bled themselves when they were sick, shit in chamberpots and owned slaves... All of which we realized are terrible ideas. So is letting any yahoo own a military grade weapon.

so racism and homophobia are "okay" if they aren't "systematic"? That's... um... retarded.

If Mr. Wifebeater is so traumitized about serving the gays, he can always get out of the bakery business.

The fact that only 5 said a person has a right to a handgun in their own house is actually far more frightening than anything else. That 4 could say "no" is why we can't have any more progressive asshats on the court.

Most other countries don't recognize that as a right, and they do just fine. I would rather have that be a privilage. I kind of want to know if you are mentally stable and not criminally inclined before we let you have a gun.

They also bled themselves when they were sick, shit in chamberpots and owned slaves... All of which we realized are terrible ideas. So is letting any yahoo own a military grade weapon.

so racism and homophobia are "okay" if they aren't "systematic"? That's... um... retarded.

If Mr. Wifebeater is so traumitized about serving the gays, he can always get out of the bakery business.

Most other countries don't recognize that as a right, and they do just fine. I would rather have that be a privilage. I kind of want to know if you are mentally stable and not criminally inclined before we let you have a gun.

A handgun is not a military grade weapon.

And that makes sense. Government should only get involved when there is actual harm, not one person's hurt feelings over another person's hurt feelings.

You are trying to justify the "Feelings Police", which is a wussier branch of the Thought Police, nothing more.

And you keep making stuff up, you gutless hack. back it up, or shut it up, coward.

The rest of the world can go pound sand, and so can you, mouth breather.

And that makes sense. Government should only get involved when there is actual harm, not one person's hurt feelings over another person's hurt feelings.

You are trying to justify the "Feelings Police", which is a wussier branch of the Thought Police, nothing more.

Nope. They are enforcing laws that protect the consumer from abusive businessmen. I'm totally good with that.

Mr. Wifebeater wants to be a member of a hate group, he should be treated like one.

Nope. They are enforcing laws that protect the consumer from abusive businessmen. I'm totally good with that.

Mr. Wifebeater wants to be a member of a hate group, he should be treated like one.

Nope, they are taking sides in a butt hurt competition.

Again with the unverifiable accusations, you cheap, dime store hack.

I feel bad for the poor woman. ALl she wanted to do is bake cakes, and her wife-beating husband wrecked her business and is dragging her all over the country baking cupcakes for the knuckledraggers...

I do hope one day, she gives him a "Bobbetectamy"

I feel bad for the poor woman. ALl she wanted to do is bake cakes, and her wife-beating husband wrecked her business and is dragging her all over the country baking cupcakes for the knuckledraggers...

More made up crap. You really are an asshole.

At some level he knows that he cannot defend his positions or arguments on their merits, so he has to resort to being an asshole.

Says the Homophobe who has a picture of a gay man as an avatar...

At some level he knows that he cannot defend his positions or arguments on their merits, so he has to resort to being an asshole.

KKKorrell, I crush your dumb, inbred cracker ass every time you show up. Now hurry up, you'll be late for the cross-burning.

Says the Homophobe who has a picture of a gay man as an avatar...

KKKorrell, I crush your dumb, inbred cracker ass every time you show up. Now hurry up, you'll be late for the cross-burning.

How am I a homophobe?

And stop being a lazy twat and respond to each post individually.

Fucker.

How am I a homophobe?

Fucker.

Naw, man, I'll keep doing that to save time. most of your drivel isn't worth an individual response, Gandalf the Gay..

But to the point, you think it's just fine for some homophobic wife-beater to scream at a woman's mother when she just came in to buy a cake.

How am I a homophobe?

Fucker.

Naw, man, I'll keep doing that to save time. most of your drivel isn't worth an individual response, Gandalf the Gay..

But to the point, you think it's just fine for some homophobic wife-beater to scream at a woman's mother when she just came in to buy a cake.

Lazy bastard.

and again you have zero proof he is a wife beater. You just make shit up to fit your twisted world-view.

Forum List

Back