Deplorables......and Trump U. students...

More supposition and probably outright lies.

Hey, guy... reality check.

It wasn't "Cakes by Todd", it was "Cakes by Melissa"...

Which is now CLOSED

Sweet Cakes - CLOSED - Gresham, OR

Shit.

Now, if I put years working in a business and someone fucked it up by being an asshole, I'd certainly dump them.

But that would make Baby Jesus Cry. And then beat the shit out of you.

More supposition and probably outright lies.

Hey, guy... reality check.

It wasn't "Cakes by Todd", it was "Cakes by Melissa"...

Which is now CLOSED

Sweet Cakes - CLOSED - Gresham, OR

Shit.

Now, if I put years working in a business and someone fucked it up by being an asshole, I'd certainly dump them.

But that would make Baby Jesus Cry. And then beat the shit out of you.

The only fact you have here is the place is closed, and the name. The rest is based on your miserably biased views on religious people in general, and your hatred of these religious people in particular.

You are human pond scum.

With the exception of the racist, homophobic and xenophobic elements, there is actually much more commonalities between those scammed Trump u. students and the so-called deplorables (half of Trump's supporters.)

Both camps have fallen for the charlatan's siren call of easy answers for their respective, perceived plights........and like those Trump u. students, the deplorables will be crying FOUL if the Trumpster ever gained the oval office for the next 4 years.

And the transition from "they are stupid" to "they are evil" that Hillary went for rebounds back to "they are stupid"
Since when does 'deplorable' equal 'evil.' The term evil is not a synonym for the term deplorable.

deplorable
dɪˈplɔːrəb(ə)l/disgraceful, shameful, dishonourable, disreputable, discreditable, unworthy, shabby, inexcusable, unpardonable, unforgivable.

As you will also note, the term 'stupid' is not a synonym for 'deplorable.' Hillary is very well educated. When she says 'deplorable,' it is most likely she means 'deplorable.' Not 'evil,' not 'stupid.'

When used by Hillary, it mean evil. She called out racists, homophobes, etc. and lumped 50% of Trumps supporters into that basket.

Words mean things, even if you use them wrong.

They do. Those who use the childish word "libtard" means the author is a fool.

With the exception of the racist, homophobic and xenophobic elements, there is actually much more commonalities between those scammed Trump u. students and the so-called deplorables (half of Trump's supporters.)

Both camps have fallen for the charlatan's siren call of easy answers for their respective, perceived plights........and like those Trump u. students, the deplorables will be crying FOUL if the Trumpster ever gained the oval office for the next 4 years.

And the transition from "they are stupid" to "they are evil" that Hillary went for rebounds back to "they are stupid"
Since when does 'deplorable' equal 'evil.' The term evil is not a synonym for the term deplorable.

deplorable
dɪˈplɔːrəb(ə)l/disgraceful, shameful, dishonourable, disreputable, discreditable, unworthy, shabby, inexcusable, unpardonable, unforgivable.

As you will also note, the term 'stupid' is not a synonym for 'deplorable.' Hillary is very well educated. When she says 'deplorable,' it is most likely she means 'deplorable.' Not 'evil,' not 'stupid.'

When used by Hillary, it mean evil. She called out racists, homophobes, etc. and lumped 50% of Trumps supporters into that basket.

Words mean things, even if you use them wrong.

They do. Those who use the childish word "libtard" means the author is a fool.

Or the author is fighting fire with fire. You don't get to define the parameters of the argument, bitch-tits.

More made up crap. You really are an asshole.

Says the Homophobe who has a picture of a gay man as an avatar...

At some level he knows that he cannot defend his positions or arguments on their merits, so he has to resort to being an asshole.

KKKorrell, I crush your dumb, inbred cracker ass every time you show up. Now hurry up, you'll be late for the cross-burning.

No, you don't. YOu just are too much of either a dishonest ass, or a deluded moron to admit that I beat you like you were a red haired stepchild.

Also, note the incredible stupidity of a man playing the race cared literally in the same sentence as he makes a racist slur.

ANd finally,

For you, you asshole.

The only fact you have here is the place is closed, and the name. The rest is based on your miserably biased views on religious people in general, and your hatred of these religious people in particular.

Yes, I really hate religious assholes who use Jesus (who might have been a pretty decent guy) to rationalize their hate.

No, you don't. YOu just are too much of either a dishonest ass, or a deluded moron to admit that I beat you like you were a red haired stepchild.

Guy, the thing is, much like your hero NaziTrump, you don't realize what a buffoon you are.

Also, note the incredible stupidity of a man playing the race cared literally in the same sentence as he makes a racist slur.

Guy, inbred crackers aren't a race. You all are a culture.. A dumb, inbred, superstitious culture too stupid to realize that you are being played time and time again by the rich.

Yes, I really hate religious assholes who use Jesus (who might have been a pretty decent guy) to rationalize their hate.

Guy, the thing is, much like your hero NaziTrump, you don't realize what a buffoon you are.

Guy, inbred crackers aren't a race. You all are a culture.. A dumb, inbred, superstitious culture too stupid to realize that you are being played time and time again by the rich.

Hate, another word you idiots have rendered meaningless.

Semantics, especially false semantics does not negate your racism or your complete lack of self awareness.

Cracker (pejorative) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Cracker, sometimes white cracker or cracka, is a usually derogatory and/or offensive term for white people,[1] especially poor rural whites in the Southern United States. "

"Cracker" began use as a pejorative for White American (rather than specifically for poor or rural white southerners) in Black nationalism since the Civil Rights Movement, and more frequently as an insult in rap lyrics and in the context of race-related unrest and controversy since the 2000s.[citation needed]

"In his 1964 speech "The Ballot or the Bullet", Malcolm X used the term "cracker" in reference to white people in a pejorative context.[21] In one passage, he remarked, "It's time for you and me to stop sitting in this country, letting some cracker senators, Northern crackers and Southern crackers, sit there in Washington, D.C., and come to a conclusion in their mind that you and I are supposed to have civil rights. There's no white man going to tell me anything about my rights."[21]

On November 29, 1993, in a speech given at Kean College in New Jersey, Nation of Islam spokesman Khallid Abdul Muhammad called Pope John Paul II "a no good cracker".[22]

Rapper Snoop Dogg boasts he "...make money off crackers" in the song "Go to Church" (2006) by Ice Cube. Rapper and actor Ice Cube says the word cracker three times in a song about killing white people called "Enemy." The following is one example of his use of the racial slur, "Sent me a subpoena cause I kill more crackas than Bosnia Herzegovina."

In 2012, Michael Dunn shot and killed Jordan Davis in an argument over loud music coming from a car. Dunn claimed he had heard "Something, something cracker", "I should fucking kill that mother fucker", and seen the barrel of a shotgun.[23][24][25][26]

On June 27, 2013, in the trial of George Zimmerman, concerning the shooting of Trayvon Martin, a witness under examination (Rachel Jeantel) testified that Martin said (on the phone) to her that a "creepy ass cracker is following me" minutes before the altercation between Martin and Zimmerman occurred. Zimmerman's attorney then asked her if "creepy ass cracker" was an offensive term, to which she responded "no". That testimony and response brought about both media and public debate about the use of the word "cracker". A CNN report referenced the regional nature of the term, noting that cracker is regarded as a "sharp racial insult that resonates with white southerners even if white northerners don't get it."[27] MSNBC hosts went on to say that Rachel Jeantel was just speaking "Black English"."

Sworn testimony from a former Trump U. manager said he believed it was a "fraudulent scheme" that "preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money."

How come we have forgotten all the stuff that makes Trump unqualified to be commander?

His victims? White, middle class Americans who were only trying to be successful like the man they admire.

They are Trump's base.

Check out the video's of those he scammed. These aren't crazy people. They are credible white middle class.

So are most of the dumb fucks who are voting for him. Only the voters don't have to give him any money. THey just have to check the box with his name on it. And what do they have to lose?

How about an entire decade? Don't forget 2000-2010 were basically a lost decade thanks the Bush, Delay and Dennis Hastert.

Semantics, especially false semantics does not negate your racism or your complete lack of self awareness.

Not at all. Crackers are a culture.. a dumb, inbred culture too stupid to realize who is screwing them, unhappy that they don't have a designated group to look down on anymore.
That's what stupid poor and middle class whites who vote GOP don't get. It isn't blacks that are stupid for voting Democratic. It's the whites voting GOP who are stupid. But it doesn't even dawn on them that the only reason they vote against their own finances is because they don't want to vote with poor black people.

Not at all. Crackers are a culture.. a dumb, inbred culture too stupid to realize who is screwing them, unhappy that they don't have a designated group to look down on anymore.

I cited a literal encyclopedia definition of the word.

Your denial is not credible. You are a dishonest racist ass.

YOur racist opinion on rural whites is just you being a racist ass.

Lower income whites would benefit disproportionately from Trump's proposed Trade Policies.

Policies and positions that have been completely proven by the recent World Trade Organization Airbus ruling that found massive and defiant subsidies of European exports.

That's what stupid poor and middle class whites who vote GOP don't get. It isn't blacks that are stupid for voting Democratic. It's the whites voting GOP who are stupid. But it doesn't even dawn on them that the only reason they vote against their own finances is because they don't want to vote with poor black people.

The recent WTO Airbus ruling have proved Trump completely right on Trade.

If Trump brings back significant numbers of manufacturing jobs, it will benefit poor and middle class whites AND BLACKS.

Your assumption that poor and middle class whites have any concern about being on the same side as blacks is just you believing the propaganda of your leaders about their partisan enemies.

Trump is a NATIONALIST who wants to protect and advance AMERICAN INTERESTS against those of other nations and other nation's citizens.

That is an UNIFYING strategy as opposed to Hillary that has told you that a large portion of your fellow citizens are "deplorables" who need to be fought.

Lower income whites would benefit disproportionately from Trump's proposed Trade Policies.

Policies and positions that have been completely proven by the recent World Trade Organization Airbus ruling that found massive and defiant subsidies of European exports.

Well, dun der, Cleetus, no, they wouldn't.

First, Trump''s policies won't bring back one job. Companies making shit in China will just keep making it there and pay the higher tariff's.

Meanwhile, those Dumb Rednecks who don't lose their jobs in Trump's Recessionand Trade war that most economic experts say would happen if he got elected would find themselves paying more at WalMart for stuff.

Well, dun der, Cleetus, no, they wouldn't.

First, Trump''s policies won't bring back one job. Companies making shit in China will just keep making it there and pay the higher tariff's.

Meanwhile, those Dumb Rednecks who don't lose their jobs in Trump's Recessionand Trade war that most economic experts say would happen if he got elected would find themselves paying more at WalMart for stuff.

1. Your anti-white racism is noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

2. The EU leadership disagrees. They seem to feel that if they do not massively subsidize Airbus, that Boeing would get those orders and thus those jobs instead. They get away with it because our leaders are all bitches who do not mind America being fucked.

3. America's manufacturing workers are already at Trade War. We just have been taking the hits without fighting back, as demonstrated by the EU with Airbus, as ONE LIMITED EXAMPLE.

4. IF the company CEO's are actually so wedded to China that they will be that resistant, then we can turn up the pressure even more. Tariffs is only ONE possible tool, not the first, and certainly not the last.

Forum List

Back