Deplorables......and Trump U. students...

With the exception of the racist, homophobic and xenophobic elements, there is actually much more commonalities between those scammed Trump u. students and the so-called deplorables (half of Trump's supporters.)

Both camps have fallen for the charlatan's siren call of easy answers for their respective, perceived plights........and like those Trump u. students, the deplorables will be crying FOUL if the Trumpster ever gained the oval office for the next 4 years.

Correll seems to be a true believer and so enmeshed in conservative dogma he is threatened by ideas and opinions which challenge them. It seems cognitive dissonance has infected his/her side of the aisle.

Funny to take the effort to come onto this thread to yawn. I hope you covered your mouth....and tooth.

LOL....I actually "thanked' Sassy for the yawn bump....
Her only worthwhile function on here.

With the exception of the racist, homophobic and xenophobic elements, there is actually much more commonalities between those scammed Trump u. students and the so-called deplorables (half of Trump's supporters.)

Both camps have fallen for the charlatan's siren call of easy answers for their respective, perceived plights........and like those Trump u. students, the deplorables will be crying FOUL if the Trumpster ever gained the oval office for the next 4 years.

And the transition from "they are stupid" to "they are evil" that Hillary went for rebounds back to "they are stupid"
Since when does 'deplorable' equal 'evil.' The term evil is not a synonym for the term deplorable.

deplorable
dɪˈplɔːrəb(ə)l/disgraceful, shameful, dishonourable, disreputable, discreditable, unworthy, shabby, inexcusable, unpardonable, unforgivable.

As you will also note, the term 'stupid' is not a synonym for 'deplorable.' Hillary is very well educated. When she says 'deplorable,' it is most likely she means 'deplorable.' Not 'evil,' not 'stupid.'

When used by Hillary, it mean evil. She called out racists, homophobes, etc. and lumped 50% of Trumps supporters into that basket.

Words mean things, even if you use them wrong.

...like forcing States to issue marriage licenses to SS couples (when just forcing the States to recognize any legal license from other States would suffice)...

That was a clear overstep by the Supreme Court and done by majority decision at that level. It's also unfortunate because the correct ruling was the one you pointed out: Rule all states and corporations have to respect Marriage licenses issued in any state via the Full Faith and Credit clause. As we have done since the founding of the country. There. Done.

Holy shit, actual agreement in part on this message board.

I'm so used to these debates lowering down to "SUCK SUCK SUCK BWAAARRR" that I'm actually out of practice holding a rational discussion.

You bastard.

...like forcing States to issue marriage licenses to SS couples (when just forcing the States to recognize any legal license from other States would suffice)...

That was a clear overstep by the Supreme Court and done by majority decision at that level. It's also unfortunate because the correct ruling was the one you pointed out: Rule all states and corporations have to respect Marriage licenses issued in any state via the Full Faith and Credit clause. As we have done since the founding of the country. There. Done.

I'm so used to these debates lowering down to "SUCK SUCK SUCK BWAAARRR" that I'm actually out of practice holding a rational discussion.

You bastard.
Thanks. This thread and a few others where I've talked with you give me hope not all debates on here have to descend to name calling. But where's the fun in that you bastard!

You bastard.
Thanks. This thread and a few others where I've talked with you give me hope not all debates on here have to descend to name calling. But where's the fun in that you bastard!

My issue has always been I am 100% ready to slog in the Trenches if the other person goes their first (or has in the past).

And a lot of people here like to go in the trenches, or are to oblivious and fall into them.

His victims? White, middle class Americans who were only trying to be successful like the man they admire.

They are Trump's base.

Check out the video's of those he scammed. These aren't crazy people. They are credible white middle class.

Wow, tricked with promises and nice sheets of paper. Sounds familiar

When used by Hillary, it mean evil. She called out racists, homophobes, etc. and lumped 50% of Trumps supporters into that basket.

Not quite........Clinton correctly pointed out that HALF of Trump's supporters DO believe in a whole bunch of "phobia" about anyone who is different than them.

Lets be fair here........Trump's supporters are EITHER in the camp of "white supremacy" OR in the camp of "I hate Hillary with a passion."

Not quite........Clinton correctly pointed out that HALF of Trump's supporters DO believe in a whole bunch of "phobia" about anyone who is different than them.

Lets be fair here........Trump's supporters are EITHER in the camp of "white supremacy" OR in the camp of "I hate Hillary with a passion."

Typical generalizing progressive. You have to place some pathology on people that disagree with you, instead of them just disagreeing with you.

Some of them are just sick of the status quo, sick of their "betters" telling them what to do and not doing it themselves.

Some of them are just sick of the status quo, sick of their "betters" telling them what to do and not doing it themselves.

Which (the above) translates to "I hate Hillary with a passion"...Thanks for the confirmation.

Which (the above) translates to "I hate Hillary with a passion"...Thanks for the confirmation.

They weren't thrilled with the Republican Establishment.

And for me, I don't hate Hillary herself, I hate her policies, her viewpoints, and what she wants to do to this country via her SC appointees.

You don't hate a dog for pissing on a fire hydrant, its just being a dog.

Ah...the Race Card Card.

Nope. Just the Race Card played as always by your side to avoid a real discussion of the issues.

Because you know that you cannot defend your positions or policies.

Correll seems to be a true believer and so enmeshed in conservative dogma he is threatened by ideas and opinions which challenge them. It seems cognitive dissonance has infected his/her side of the aisle.

Your statement has no relation to me or anything I have said or done, ever.

I made a point about the moronic way Nat's post used an accusation of racism.

Do you want to challenge that point or are you just here to spin?

And for me, I don't hate Hillary herself, I hate her policies, her viewpoints, and what she wants to do to this country via her SC appointees.

So you are willing to appoint an unstable crazy person to the Presidency because you don't like who Hillary might appoint to the Supreme Court.

"Nuclear War has started! We are all going to die!"

"Yup, but we kept that bitch out of the White House appointing liberal judges!"

So you are willing to appoint an unstable crazy person to the Presidency because you don't like who Hillary might appoint to the Supreme Court.

Tell me again how it is Republicans who run on selling Fear...

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-12.gif

Dems have been saying "THAT GUY IS NUTS" about ever republican nominee since Reagan. It's wearing thin.

And I'd rather risk Trump than have Hillary destroy rights for the next 30 years.

Dems have been saying "THAT GUY IS NUTS" about ever republican nominee since Reagan. It's wearing thin.

And I'd rather risk Trump than have Hillary destroy rights for the next 30 years.

This w ould be the same Reagan who almost launched a nuclear war by saying' We start bombing Russia in Five Minutes" into a live mike?

the one who had Alzheimers in his second term.

THAT Reagan.

So let me get this straight. You'd risk a guy who is bad tempered, vindictive and unstable because, gosh darn, you live in terror someone might enact a waiting period on your penis surrogate?

Talk about some fucked up priorities...

"Trump just launched the nukes! We're all going to die!!!"

"Yeah, but at least I don't have to bake no cakes for no queers!!!"""

Forum List

Back