Dershowitz and Cruz:Biden Has Violated Civil Rights Laws

His announcement that he will only appoint a Black woman to the Supreme Court is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

It also violated The Civil Rights Act of 1964

Why has the Civil Rights Act of 1964 been called the most far-reaching civil rights legislation American history? It outlawed the de cure and de facto laws and racial segregation in public accommodations including hotels, restaurants, theaters, and stores, and

made employment discrimination illegal

Y’all are idiots. Serious idiots. Biden can choose whoever he wants

Yet Trump did exactly that and you didn’t care.
Did exactly what? Please be specific when you interject your anecdotal biased views in a discussion.

Did Trump claim he would only consider certain members of a certain race and gender when
appointing judges?

I must have missed that statement by Donald Trump.
Go ahead and cite it.

Did exactly what? Please be specific when you interject your anecdotal biased views in a discussion.

Did Trump claim he would only consider certain members of a certain race and gender when
appointing judges?

Go ahead and cite it.
Isn't the thread about a SCOTUS nominee? Try to stay afloat.

appointing judges?

Go ahead and cite it.
Indeed he did, I posted a link in pst #38. He vowed it would be a woman.

He vowed to appoint a woman. Isn’t that discrimination? Shouldn’t you be outraged?
Not really because when the time came, he nominated several candidates and some were men. Biden published a list and only Black women were on it.

His announcement that he will only appoint a Black woman to the Supreme Court is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

It also violated The Civil Rights Act of 1964

Why has the Civil Rights Act of 1964 been called the most far-reaching civil rights legislation American history? It outlawed the de cure and de facto laws and racial segregation in public accommodations including hotels, restaurants, theaters, and stores, and

made employment discrimination illegal

What a load of crap. Ted Cruz is a dinosaur and should be in a museum. He never objected to trump appointing who he wanted.

Did I write "Thought?"

Say Biden never said he would appoint a Black female, would that bother you?
Freedom of choice....freedom of thought.
It's all the same to a crooked senile president who announced he
was going to replace the outgoing SCOTUS with a black female judge preemptively discriminating
against all other potential judges.
Sounds like Jim Crow policies to me.

It always bothers me, especially when the president is a dancing puppet for the radical element of the
democrat far left wing, that he has already announced he will apply a racial and gender litmus test
to his next nominee to the highest court in the land.

Suppose Ron DeSantis said that with regard to only appointing white males to the bench. How would you honestly react? No need to answer. We all know how you would react.

He vowed to appoint a woman. Isn’t that discrimination? Shouldn’t you be outraged?
I disapprove of checking off racial and gender boxes on the court.

Why would you say "I didn't care" as it you can read my mind? It's dishonest, at the least.

Freedom of choice....freedom of thought.
It's all the same to a crooked senile president who announced he
was going to replace the outgoing SCOTUS with a black female judge preemptively discriminating
against all other potential judges.
Sounds like Jim Crow policies to me.

It always bothers me, especially when the president is a dancing puppet for the radical element of the
democrat far left wing, that he has already announced he will apply a racial and gender litmus test
to his next nominee to the highest court in the land.

Suppose Ron DeSantis said that with regard to only appointing white males to the bench. How would you honestly react? No need to answer. We all know how you would react.
As I see it, your supposed problem (and others also) is you don't want Biden to nominate a black woman. If that person happens to be qualified that alone is all that really matters.

As I see it, your supposed problem (and others also) is you don't want Biden to nominate a black woman. If that person happens to be qualified that alone is all that really matters.
Correction: I don't want the befuddled grifter Biden to nominate ONLY a black woman.

Who can't keep up now?

What if a brilliant jurist was considered for SCOTUS but wasn't the "right" color or gender in Quid Pro Joe's
singular blue check mark mono-view?

Wasn't his choice for VP also chosen based purely on race and gender?
And how did that work out? Good job, Joe! Well done! Everyone loves your V.P. selection ... right?

Last edited:
I disapprove of checking off racial and gender boxes on the court.

Why would you say "I didn't care" as it you can read my mind? It's dishonest, at the least.
I can’t find a single post of yours objecting, so it is a logical conclusion.

Correction: I don't want the befuddled grifter Biden to nominate ONLY a black woman.

Who can't keep up now?

What if a brilliant jurist was considered for SCOTUS but wasn't the "right" color or gender in Quid Pro Joe's
singular mono-view?
If and when he does nominate a Black female justice what you gonna do? Spare the words.

Why did you cut off my last sentence???? It was crucial.
Some of you moderators are a joke.
I didn’t. You must have added it after I started to reply.

Either way, they both vowed to do the same thing but only one gets the outrage.

If and when he does nominate a Black female justice what you gonna do? Spare the words.
There is no doubt who he will nominate. And undoubtedly she will love open borders, federal control
over all elections and transsexual athletes that make a mockery of athletic competition.

Hopefully with democrat's political fortunes in the dumpster right now this nominee can be given
the Merrick Garland treatment, assuming this nominee won't actually be an excellent choice,
an unthinkable possibility given who controls what Joe thinks, does and believes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back