Dershowitz and Cruz:Biden Has Violated Civil Rights Laws

I believe he said he was "inclined" to choose a woman.
"Inclined". Much different than I will only appoint a black female to the Supreme Court!

One means I am leaning that way. The other means I will only accept someone that checks
the correct woke boxes.

He also did not say what you claimed you lied yet again.
"I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman," Trump said during a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

"I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman," Trump said during a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Thats because he already knew he would nominate ACB...she was almost the nominee before BC.

"Inclined". Much different than I will only appoint a black female to the Supreme Court!

One means I am leaning that way. The other means I will only accept someone that checks
the correct woke boxes.
He said it "will be".

This is all just hypocritical fauxrage.

Thats because he already knew he would nominate ACB...she was almost the nominee before BC.
He still said it would be a woman. No different than Biden. Point is they can nominate who they want.

He still said it would be a woman. No different than Biden. Point is they can nominate who they want.
Biden said "Black Woman" as a rando...not the same with Trump who knew it would be ACB. To me that is not the same thing.

So what Ted and Jerkowitz are saying is that they are racist. they are willing to twist themselves and our laws into knots to justify the fact that they object to a Black Women being nominated to the High court. What do those guys have against black women? Do they think that there are no Black Women qualified for the High Court? Wahgt?

Send Teddy to Cozumel for good in 2024.

Biden said "Black Woman" as a rando...not the same with Trump who knew it would be ACB. To me that is not the same thing.
I disagree, he could have simply said ACB but he wanted to make the point it 2as going to be a woman.

I suspect Xiden will announce two or three probable nominees. One a black woman. One a gender-confused individual of some random skin color and one white male.

The first two will be so blatantly unsuitable that they'll the first actually presented for confirmation and after much posturing will be rejected as they should be. Then along comes the extremely leftist though with a long history of intellect and judicial experience (an Obama judge???) who will reluctantly win approval.

This is NOT about Justice.
This is NOT about America.

It's only for the optics.

He vowed to appoint a woman. Isn’t that discrimination? Shouldn’t you be outraged?
I'm not outraged that Biden made race and gender top priority. Why do you think I'd be outraged at Trump for the same thing?

Republicans haven't cared about it for decades. No more so than after 11/3/2020 and right up to and after January 6th, 2021.
It's a convenient cudgel for you when you feel your privilege is being encroached upon, but as soon as it applies to another group
of people you don't deem worthy, you ignore it. ^Shrug^.
Can you reasonably explain Bidumbs opposition to any black persons nomination as a senator?

Which would mean he already knew who the nominee was going to be. So simply recognizing that she is a woman isn't the same as choosing her BECAUSE she's a woman.

Forum List

Back