Dershowitz and Cruz:Biden Has Violated Civil Rights Laws

So what Ted and Jerkowitz are saying is that they are racist. they are willing to twist themselves and our laws into knots to justify the fact that they object to a Black Women being nominated to the High court. What do those guys have against black women? Do they think that there are no Black Women qualified for the High Court? Wahgt?

Send Teddy to Cozumel for good in 2024.
Oh really blind boy? Seems it’s was you asshats who did all you could to torpedo Clarence Thomas. A black man. Then there’s what your boy Xiden did to a black female judicial nominee...

Slink off now troll.

Biden supporters will say this doesn't matter, but they can't explain why.
Just like Quid Pro Joe will insist Crack Addict and current occupant of his dead brother's wive's body, Hunter Biden (the smartest man Joe knows :icon_rolleyes: ), is a real artist.

And by "real" he means someone who can get money laundered from big time democrat donors
when they buy his so called "art".

I've seen better "art" from a dog pissing on a sidewalk,

Did Reagan announce that would nominate a women to the court?
You really are flailing here. :auiqs.jpg:

Look, I know you're angry. You've got to support Biden, no matter what. You're this close to having a revelation, but it's just out of your grasp. Hence the anger.

Doesn't matter. According to what the left uses instead of logic, anyone who doesn't support a black person for any job is racist.
So, you voted for President Barack Hussein Obama then, or not racist.

You really are flailing here. :auiqs.jpg:

Look, I know you're angry. You've got to support Biden, no matter what. You're this close to having a revelation, but it's just out of your grasp. Hence the anger.
Reagan didn't promise to nominate a women to the court?

Do tell how Sandra Day O'Conner got on the court.

Reagan didn't promise to nominate a women to the court?

Do tell how Sandra Day O'Conner got on the court.
I'm guessing Reagan nominated her, and the Senate confirmed. Why? You know another way?

Yes, that's what the left claims.

So far, no one has been able to provide proof. You feelin' froggy?

Seems to be doing a pretty good job. He doesn't work for me, though.
No, just using your posts about opposing any person of color makes you a racist.

Forum List

Back