Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also STFU

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also Shut The F**k Up

Liberal Democrat Alan Dershowitz has been "defending some of President Trump's decision, arguing there is no grounds for an obstruction of justice charge after he fired FBI Director James Comey earlier this year.

Dershowitz said his closest friends have told him that he’s 100 percent right in his arguments defending Trump's decision to fire Comey, but added that he should also shut the f**k up. In all, Dershowitz says he’s merely defending the principles of the Constitution, not Trump—though that’s fallen on deaf ears from his liberal colleagues.

Dershowitz is a good example of die-hard liberals who voted for Hillary, know she lost, and have moved on as a result. He has the added bonus of calling out his own side to overreaching on legal issues in the hopes of impeaching Donald Trump."

While Dershowitz is a good example of die-hard liberals who voted for Hillary, know she lost, and have moved on as a result, all the sore-loser, seditious, butt-hurt liberals who continue to attack the President and seek his Impeachment based only on the fact that Trump beat Hillary Clinton's ass last election are living personifications of Hillary's warning to those 'triggered' snowflakes who refuse to move on:

upload_2017-12-28_9-44-51.jpeg

THANK YOU Alan Dershowitz for showing what a bunch of pathetic LOSERS, SPOILED BRATS, & CRYBABIES liberals are!! Dershowitz happens to be the TOP legal scholar in America & a LIBERAL himself!

It should not be a crime for a public official, whether the president or anyone else, to exercise his or her statutory and constitutional authority to hire or fire another public official. For something to be a crime there must be both an actus reus and mens rea – that is, a criminal act accompanied by a criminal state of mind.

Even assuming that Trump was improperly motivated in firing Comey, motive alone should never constitute a crime. There should have to be an unlawful act. And exercising constitutional and statutory power should not constitute the actus reus of a crime. Otherwise the crime would place the defendant's thoughts on trial, rather than his actions.

Alan Dershowitz: Trump did not obstruct justice in firing James Comey

Liberals don’t mind bias and corruption at all...as long as they are the ones who are corrupt nd biased.

That tells you all you need to know about their ideology.

Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also Shut The F**k Up

Liberal Democrat Alan Dershowitz has been "defending some of President Trump's decision, arguing there is no grounds for an obstruction of justice charge after he fired FBI Director James Comey earlier this year.

Dershowitz said his closest friends have told him that he’s 100 percent right in his arguments defending Trump's decision to fire Comey, but added that he should also shut the f**k up. In all, Dershowitz says he’s merely defending the principles of the Constitution, not Trump—though that’s fallen on deaf ears from his liberal colleagues.

Dershowitz is a good example of die-hard liberals who voted for Hillary, know she lost, and have moved on as a result. He has the added bonus of calling out his own side to overreaching on legal issues in the hopes of impeaching Donald Trump."

While Dershowitz is a good example of die-hard liberals who voted for Hillary, know she lost, and have moved on as a result, all the sore-loser, seditious, butt-hurt liberals who continue to attack the President and seek his Impeachment based only on the fact that Trump beat Hillary Clinton's ass last election are living personifications of Hillary's warning to those 'triggered' snowflakes who refuse to move on:

View attachment 168314
How can it be Democrats over reaching when Comey and Mueller are Republicans?

Forum List

Back