Dershowitz; Show Me The Statute Trump Violated

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Straight from a confessed Hillary voter with more legal credentials than any of the idiots charging Cohen.

Dershowitz just stated there is no statute Trump violated and Cohen was an idiot to agree to plead guilty to a crime of campaign contribution violations.

Trump can donate any amount of money he wants to his own campaign. So giving money from his own personal company doesn't even fall under campaign finance laws. He also stated there's no statute even if he wrote them a personal check.

So, Cohen got roped in to go after Trump.

SHOW ME THE STATUTE TRUMP VIOLATED

I’m sure if you ask 10 attorneys you’ll get 10 different opinions, but that is interesting coming from what I suspect is a liberal legal mind.

Straight from a confessed Hillary voter with more legal credentials than any of the idiots charging Cohen.

Dershowitz just stated there is no statute Trump violated and Cohen was an idiot to agree to plead guilty to a crime of campaign contribution violations.

Trump can donate any amount of money he wants to his own campaign. So giving money from his own personal company doesn't even fall under campaign finance laws. He also stated there's no statute even if he wrote them a personal check.

Mewler said hold on, he will find it in a minute and to just trust him.

The only reason Cohen copped a plea was that they were threatening him with more severe crimes if he didn't give them something on Trump.

Mueller is going to try the "illegal campaign contribution" angle to trip up Trump but like you said, paying hush money is no big deal. John Edwards couldn't even be convicted of that.

Sadly the left doesn't give a fuck about the law so if they win in November he will be impeached.
If they cared about the law then they wouldn't be coddling illegal aliens over US citizens.

Right. The whole rest of the world is wrong, and Dershowitz is right.

Maybe he'll take the case pro bono.

But it's a moot point according to this guy.

Lawrence O'Donnell on Twitter

The only reason Cohen copped a plea was that they were threatening him with more severe crimes if he didn't give them something on Trump.

Mueller is going to try the "illegal campaign contribution" angle to trip up Trump but like you said, paying hush money is no big deal. John Edwards couldn't even be convicted of that.
All Trump has to do is REFUSE to cooperate or testify. He can not be forced to while sitting in the oval office

A leftist hack

Lawrence o'donnell lol

Ya, he's a real fucking scholar, that boy.

Lawrence Francis O'Donnell Jr. is an American television pundit, actor, and host of The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell, an MSNBC opinion and news program on Monday through Friday evenings

The Democrats haven't figured it out yet, but they are playing a zero sum game. Even if they could miraculously get Trump out of the White House, what they'd have to look forward to would be much worse than any little old Donald Trump.

They would end up with Mike Pence sitting in the White House. He would no doubt go full wrath of God on the sorry asses of the American left, as he really has nothing to lose.

I would be more afraid of him than I would Trump, if I was a liberal. Maybe they should be careful what they ask for.

The Democrats haven't figured it out yet, but they are playing a zero sum game. Even if they could miraculously get Trump out of the White House, what they'd have to look forward to would be much worse than any little old Donald Trump.

They would end up with Mike Pence sitting in the White House. He would no doubt go full wrath of God on the sorry asses of the American left, as he really has nothing to lose.

I would be more afraid of him than I would Trump, if I was a liberal. Maybe they should be careful what they ask for.

Exactly, guaranteeing a Democrat in the White House in 2020.

With a Democratic majority in the House, and quite possibly the Senate back after the 2020 elections.

Which means an end to everything by Trump in 6 months, and all Republican legislation on everything including taxes since 2010, and with Democrats in control of the budget means a national health care system, a minimum of a $2 trillion infrastructure plan, and renewable energy and climate change law shoved so far up the fossil fuel industries ass, that will be the only thing they taste and smell for years.

And it only gets uglier for conservatives after that.

Exactly, guaranteeing a Democrat in the White House in 2020.

With a Democratic majority in the House, and quite possibly the Senate back after the 2020 elections.

Which means an end to everything by Trump in 6 months, and all Republican legislation on everything including taxes since 2010, and with Democrats in control of the budget means a national health care system, a minimum of a $2 trillion infrastructure plan, and renewable energy and climate change law shoved so far up the fossil fuel industries ass, that will be the only thing they taste and smell for years.

And it only gets uglier for conservatives after that.

You can dream about it all you want, but it's very unlikely to turn out the way you're expecting. All this hoopla the leftist media is stirring up means nothing because people are realizing the real benefits of trump's Presidency. Not the phony pie in the sky crap you Democrats have to offer.

There will be no "blue wave." Wait for it all you want to, but it ain't gonna happen.

Sadly the left doesn't give a fuck about the law so if they win in November he will be impeached.
If they cared about the law then they wouldn't be coddling illegal aliens over US citizens.

Impeached on what grounds? I don't see that happening.We might end up with a bunch of obstructionists in Congress and even then, look at all the things Trump has accomplished in two years without the help of Congress.

Look at all the fakirs of cult45 posturing above

Tough

Sadly the cult doesn't give a fuck about the law or the country, so the rest of Real America is going to kick it up their ass this fall

I
Dershowitz's opinion, while interesting, does not matter.

You’re right, his opinion doesn’t matter anymore than anybody who has weighed in on the issue so far. Ultimately a judge and jury have the only opinions with consequence.
Actually, Cohen has already pled. There will be only sentencing.

And Cohen's decisions this week have completely eviscerated the whining and driveling of the cult45 cucks and incels.

It's Cohen's opinions that count.

Forum List

Back