DeSantis Announces He Will Send Florida Law Enforcement To Assist At Border, Blasts Biden Admin

I think those FL law enforcement officers should tell DeSantis to kiss their asses, not just because they didn't sign up for being sent to far away states to do jobs that they weren't trained to do, but also because this 'order' is mostly about a PR campaign and not about LE.

You are confused Moon Bat. The Florida officers knows the crime and destruction the goddamn Illegals bring into Florida and would be very glad to go.
More crime is committed, per capita, by citizens, so it is YOU we should be watching, apparently. And since you're white-right, you're likely a potential terrorist insurgent.

FLORIDA govt has no authority whatsoever in Texas. What a joke this is by DeSantis clearly running for President, and what a disaster THAT would be. He's nearly as incompetent as Trumpolini himself.
If it is Trump or Trump part deax, Ron DeSantis, it will rally Democratic voters to come out and vote for any Democratic Party candidate, imho.

You are confused Moon Bat

DeSantis is loved by everybody except the stupid uneducated Libtards.
uh, right now everyone in Florida on Unemployment is kinda peeved with him.

They know to blame Joe Dufus Chicom buddies. You know, the ones that released the virus and gave Hunter a $1.5 billion investment.

If someone is on unemployment in Florida then they are a welfare queen because there are literally a million job openings in the state now.

Does Texas then have to pay for any arrests and the immigrant jail costs in a Texas jail/prison until the courts determine whether they crossed in to our country illegally??

They will be arrested and tried on State crimes such as criminal trespass, destruction of private property and endangering the welfare of a child. When the word gets out people are going to jail in TX, they'll stop coming here.

Does Texas then have to pay for any arrests and the immigrant jail costs in a Texas jail/prison until the courts determine whether they crossed in to our country illegally??

They will be arrested and tried on State crimes such as criminal trespass, destruction of private property and endangering the welfare of a child. When the word gets out people are going to jail in TX, they'll stop coming here.

They will just go on to Commie California and screw up that state even more than it already is.

They will just go on to Commie California and screw up that state even more than it already is.

As long as they aren't eating up TX resources I don't give a shit. Let them bankrupt commiefornia.

As long as they aren't eating up TX resources I don't give a shit. Let them bankrupt commiefornia.

They have already bankrupted California. That state has the most debt in the country.

This is a great way to get Florida sued but eh, it's not his money.

Yep, I smell an injunction coming..

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.
LefTard Logic:
"DAMNIT...those good core Americans better not do what our corrupt, inept federal government won't do and protect the American public from desperate thirdworlders.....MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN!"

i'll bet florida tax payers are pleased as punch their resources being sent to other states.
LefTard Logic:
"DAMNIT...those good core Americans better not do what our corrupt, inept federal government won't do and protect the American public from desperate thirdworlders.....MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN!"
Fake outrage to cover the gimp governor of Texas as his deregulated electrical grid collapses.

PPPPPHHHHTTTT!! LOL. Way to pose for President!! (2024).
With the millions of dollars of drugs flowing into Florida under DeSantis watch, I'm wondering how he has the resources to give.
One wonders. :auiqs.jpg:..And this is just what they caught! :)

Drugs are not attacked... only spoken about being attacked. Users are the ones who pay the price. In their lives and in prison. Progs are enablers. People in all ways of employment are in their own fiefdoms and self important. This has not even slowed down. And people that may be employed within or screwed with take the law into their own hands against them and others invovled.

there was one good argument on Fox, the state can't build the wall on Federal land they would have to build it on State land.

LefTard Logic:

Again I will point out that is what Sheriff Arpaio thought. What I am stating is simple well established law.

LefTard Logic:

Again I will point out that is what Sheriff Arpaio thought. What I am stating is simple well established law.
Citizen arrest for any crime is allowed in all border states, Shitforbrains.

Hilarious. Florida law enforcement has no jurisdiction inTexas.

Desantis' caliphate extends only to the border of Florida.
As a Virginian I can serve in Texas in a law enforcement capacity. It’s a simple oath. In the case of National Guard, it’s a simple transfer of command.

And in none of those instances can you arrest someone for being here illegally.
Oh yes I can. A Federal law is enforceable by just a regular citizen. As John Q Citizen I can arrest any illegals.

No you can't. Sheriff Arpaio thought he could also. As a private citizen you have absolutely no way of determining who is here legal and who is not.

whoa.... if you see someone climb over the wall and drop down from a rope? you yourself ? would not be able to discern whether that person crossed the border in a legal manner?
are you feeling ok?

We were discussing arresting illegals. You would not be able to determine whether or not that person was an illegal.
Dufus, how are those children locked in Joe’s cages if nobody can tell who’s illegal?

LefTard Logic:

Follow me and get educated.
Subsection 1324(c) of Title 8 specifically authorizes state and local officers "whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws" to make arrests for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324. There is also a general federal statute which authorizes certain local officials to make arrests for violations of federal statutes, 18 U.S.C. § 3041. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has held that 18 U.S.C. § 3041 authorizes those local officials to issue process for the arrest, to be executed by law enforcement officers. See United States v. Bowdach, 561 F.2d 1160, 1168 (5th Cir. 1977).

Hilarious. Florida law enforcement has no jurisdiction inTexas.

Desantis' caliphate extends only to the border of Florida.
As a Virginian I can serve in Texas in a law enforcement capacity. It’s a simple oath. In the case of National Guard, it’s a simple transfer of command.

And in none of those instances can you arrest someone for being here illegally.
Oh yes I can. A Federal law is enforceable by just a regular citizen. As John Q Citizen I can arrest any illegals.

No you can't. Sheriff Arpaio thought he could also. As a private citizen you have absolutely no way of determining who is here legal and who is not.

whoa.... if you see someone climb over the wall and drop down from a rope? you yourself ? would not be able to discern whether that person crossed the border in a legal manner?
are you feeling ok?

We were discussing arresting illegals. You would not be able to determine whether or not that person was an illegal.

LefTard Logic:

Translation:
"Those people looking out for America's best interest better not dare stop my fellow beaners from robbing American taxpayers blind." - Says Guadalupe from Tijuana

LefTard Logic:

Subsection 1324(c) of Title 8 specifically authorizes state and local officers "whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws" to make arrests for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324. There is also a general federal statute which authorizes certain local officials to make arrests for violations of federal statutes, 18 U.S.C. § 3041. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has held that 18 U.S.C. § 3041 authorizes those local officials to issue process for the arrest, to be executed by law enforcement officers. See United States v. Bowdach, 561 F.2d 1160, 1168 (5th Cir. 1977).

Ask Sheriff Arpaio how that worked for him.

LefTard Logic:

Law is the law. Obama like all Democrats have problems following the law. And Sheriff Arpaio was never told to not arrest people violating the law.

LefTard Logic:

Law is the law. Obama like all Democrats have problems following the law. And Sheriff Arpaio was never told to not arrest people violating the law.

Forum List

Back