🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeSantis draws huge cash haul from Trump donors

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
holy cow...DeSantis can actually win this thing...i'm starting to believe it more and more

the irony is strong in this story

Yep. The coming Jedi battle between Master and Apprentice will be a large amount of fun to watch. :)
Republicans will part with their cash on the drop of a dime, and not see that they're being fleeced.

Yep. The coming Jedi battle between Master and Apprentice will be a large amount of fun to watch. :)
Republicans will part with their cash on the drop of a dime, and not see that they're being fleeced.
In the last year or so the peasants making 50 thousand dollars or so have lost over 5000 dollars through inflation. It gets worse below that for those with no government welfare programs. The fleecing is alive and well. Progs fleece big time. When they go low, they are actually competing to outdo themselves.

As much as I would hate to lose DeSantis as a Governor, the fact is that this country needs an actual leader for once. Trump, for as much as I admired his policies, was divisive. Biden's just a fuckin' train wreck. Those on the left will say that the world was laughing at us because Trump was our President. Now they weep for us because Biden is.

We need to be respected around the world again. It's been a while since that happened.

It would happen under President DeSantis...

How tall is Desantis?

It may not be fair, but I believe over the last few decades the U.S generally elect tall candidates for president.

i'm not even sure he wants the presidency. I suppose it depends if Trump runs or not. He would be risking a great deal if he ran and loses the Primary to Trump. It could cost him his governorship in Florida.

As much as I would hate to lose DeSantis as a Governor, the fact is that this country needs an actual leader for once. Trump, for as much as I admired his policies, was divisive. Biden's just a fuckin' train wreck. Those on the left will say that the world was laughing at us because Trump was our President. Now they weep for us because Biden is.

We need to be respected around the world again. It's been a while since that happened.

DeSantis will be just as divisive because no one who is not a full-blown Marxist will be accepted by the left. They will divide us even more.

The good thing is, DeSantis can control his mouth and toss accurate barbs to the failures of both the media and the Democratic party.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

WHAT?
UZWxVye.gif

Exactly

Even when they are SHOWN THE TRUTH
They DENY

Fleeced? You mean like being fleeced out of reelection and the most popular president turning out to be a BUM?

FACE IT, Jack, every dime donated to the GOP now will be THANKS to the hapless ministrations of the drooling fool at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

I expect donations to get a REAL leader back in the WH this time to be EPIC. Thanks.

Desantis will get the same treatment as Trump and the two Bush's.........but now the democrats have more practice at using the FBI, CIA, Department of Justice to go after their enemies.......

We will see if he can defeat them if he runs for President......

Desantis will get the same treatment as Trump and the two Bush's.........but now the democrats have more practice at using the FBI, CIA, Department of Justice to go after their enemies.......

We will see if he can defeat them if he runs for President......

The treatment Trump received was exponentially worse than anything either of the Bush's were subjected to...

The treatment Trump received was exponentially worse than anything either of the Bush's were subjected to...

Yes...because the democrats are improving their techniques, getting more bold, and not caring about how it looks, as they use the agencies of the government as their gestapo......Trump is still their target because he may run...once Desantis gets the nomination, they will pour all of their hate onto him, just as they did Trump.

Yes...because the democrats are improving their techniques, getting more bold, and not caring about how it looks, as they use the agencies of the government as their gestapo......Trump is still their target because he may run...once Desantis gets the nomination, they will pour all of their hate onto him, just as they did Trump.

Let 'em.

They still have to survive this November, and it doesn't seem like too many people think that's very likely...

Forum List

Back