DeSantis has Big Lead Over Trump in Florida

Dude, almost everything DeSantis has done since he was sworn in as governor has been with one eye on the Presidency.

I could tell you stories.
Being successful at your current position tends to lead to promotions. Everyone does that. DeSantis is successful and may warrant a promotion. He’s proved himself at his current level. It’s refreshing to see as opposed to democrats failing up.

Trump only listens to the polls he likes
He will run regardless of what the polls say

If DeSantis beats him, he will play his stolen election card and turn the wrath of MAGA on him

Not going to be pretty

Last edited:
As much as I’d like to see Trump get his second term I think DeSantis may be the one to get my vote. Same results less baggage.

Trump only listens to the polls he likes
He will run regardless of what the polls say

If DeSantis beats him, he will play his stolen election card and turn the wrath of MAGA n him

Not going to be pretty
I look forward to it.

As much as I’d like to see Trump get his second term I think DeSantis may be the one to get my vote. Same results less baggage.

Trump will get out the vote
But a lot of that vote (84 million) will be those who despise him.

DeSantis will be under the radar with low voter turn out

Just what Republicans need

Trump will get out the vote
But a lot of that vote (84 million) will be those who despise him.

DeSantis will be under the radar with low voter turn out

Just what Republicans need
You won the last election by about 100k votes. And the cheat won’t be so easy this time. How many of those 84 million do you think wouldn’t trade Trump policies for this shit show right now? 60 million? Give or take?

Forum List

Back